银行英语常用口语---取钱及存钱

2017-03-19

小编为大家整理了银行英语常用口语---取钱及存钱,希望对你有帮助哦!

一 、存钱

How much do you want to deposit with us?

存多少?

How much do you wish to pay into your account?

你想在户头上存多少?

How much money do you plan to keep in your account on a regular basis?

你计划在你的户头上定期存放多少钱?

Would you please fill in the depositing form, giving the sum of money you're to deposit as well as your name and your account number?

请填张存款单,写明要存的数额以及你的姓名和帐号。

I want to deposit 300 yuan in my account.

我想在我的户头上存300元。

I want to deposit these cheques in my account.

我想把这些支票存在我的户头上。

I want to deposit my paycheck.

我想存入我的工资支票。

What's the interest rate for the savings account?

存款利率是多少?

Do you pay interest on this account?

这种存款有利息吗?

Please tell me what the annual interest rate is.

年利率是多少?

Interest is paid at the rate of 1% per annum at present.

目前每年的利率是1%。

The account carries interest of 4%.

该存款有4%的利息。

The interest is added to your account every year.

每年的利息都加到你的存款中。

The interest rate for the savings account is 4%.

储蓄存款的利率是4%。

It varies from time to time. At present it is 6%.

(年息)每个时期都不同,现在是六厘。

二、取钱

Please tell me how you wish to withdraw your money.

你要怎么取钱?

I want to withdraw 200 RMB from my deposit account.

我想取200块。

I'd like to withdraw 100 RMB against this letter of credit.

我想从这份信用证上提100块钱。

May I withdraw money against the letter of credit here?

这个信用证在这儿能取钱吗?

Fill out a withdrawal form, please.

请填写取款单。

Could you tell me my balance?

我的账户里还剩多少钱?

Your balance at the bank is 300 RMB.

你在本行的结余是300元。

Your deposit is exhausted.

你的帐号里没有存款了。

Your letter of credit is used up.

你信用证上的钱用完了。

The letter of credit is exhausted.

信用证上的款项已提清。

I think you can withdraw on this account by cheque in payment of goods.

我想你可以用支票提款支付购物的费用。

I want to close my account with you.

我想销户。

Notes:

to close an account, to clear an account 结清

to withdraw money 取款

drawing-out slip 取款单

the number slip 号码牌

a withdrawal form 取款单

to fill in the receipt in duplicate 一式两份填这张收据

teller / cashier 出纳员

account number 帐号

depositor 存户

pay-in slip 存款单

deposit form 存款单

banding machine 自动存取机

deposit receipt 存款收据

private deposits 私人存款

certificate of deposit 存单

deposit book, passbook 存折

interest rate 利率

simple interest 单利

compound interest 复利

legal interest 法定利息

prime rate 优待利率

payable interest 应付利息

lending rate 贷款利率

usury 高利贷

the subsidy rate for value-preserved savings 保值储蓄补贴率

更多相关阅读

最新发布的文章