沉住气的英语短语

2017-03-29

即使在愤怒的时候也要沉住气,不能爆出伤害到别人的话,然后时候再后悔。毕竟,人生还是遗憾少一些比较好吧。下面是小编给大家整理的沉住气的英语短语,供大家参阅!

沉住气的相关英语短语

沉住气,别乱动。 Keep still, and don't wriggle.

别太急/沉住气 Hold Your Horses

沉住气的英语短语篇1

1. Now that the situation becomes critical, one must keep calm.

事到临头, 要沉住气.

2. Keep calm! Don't panic!

沉住气, 别慌!

3. Keep calm. Don't betray your identity.

沉住气, 别可露馅儿.

4. He stretched, yawned a little, and said " Take it easy men. "

他伸了伸懒腰, 轻轻打个呵欠, 说: “ 大家要沉住气. ”

5. It does her credit that she managed not to get angry.

她沉住气没发脾气,这是值得称赞的.

6. This is the chief thing : not to be perturbed.

最要紧的一件事就是要沉住气.

7. Keep still, and don't wriggle.

沉住气, 别乱动.

8. Steady on : you're giving me the jim - jams!

沉住气,你弄得我神经紧张!

9. Don't lose your head keep calm!

别惊慌失措的--沉住气!

10. Take it easy . Everything will turn out all right.

沉住气, 一切事情都会有结果的.

11. We must use contraint when dealing with people like this.

对付这种人,我们应该沉住气.

12. All things is patience and waiting, by yourself, you can do it!

一切的事情都在于忍耐和等待, 沉住气, 你一定行!

13. The students have to take it easy to find the solution.

学生们得沉住气才能找到解决办法.

14. Will you chill out?

沉住气好 吗 ?

15. Knowing his quick temper, she advised him to take it easy in arguing his case.

她知道他性情急躁, 因此劝他在为自己的论点辩解时要沉住气.

沉住气的英语短语篇2

别惊慌失措的--沉住气。

Don't lose your head keep calm!

她沉住气没发脾气,这是值得称赞的。

It does her credit that she managed not to get angry.

对付这种人,我们应该沉住气。

We must use contraint when dealing with people like this.

且沉住气,让他们去谈。

Just cool it and let them do the talking.

她沉住气没发脾气,这是值得称赞的。

It does her credit that she managed not to get angry.

且沉住气,让他们去谈。

Just cool it and let them do the talking.

沉住气好吗?

Will you chill out?

“我暂且不问他出了什么事,”她说,“得沉住气。”

I won't ask him yet what's the matter,she said,Easy does it.

我们幸运躲过一劫,现在必须要沉住气,忍受等待时机到来。

We dodged a bullet, and now we may have to bite one.

她沉住气没发脾气

It does her credit that she managed not to get angry

沉住气, 别慌!

Keep calm! Don't panic!

如果对你不利,那么沉住气,最近的经验表明你总会有时来运转的那一天。

If it's not friendly, then be patient--recent experience shows that the tide will always turn.

她说,“我仍然记得其中一个合伙人把我拉到一边说:‘你知道,成为暑期助理固然很好,但是要沉住气。

She says, "I still remember one of the partners taking me aside and saying, 'You know, being asummer associate is all well and good, but take a deep breath.

更多相关阅读

最新发布的文章