关于打电话时的英语对话
在当今生活与经济日益全球化的社会中,外国语已成为世界各国公民都必备的基本素质之一。英语作为国际化语言,它在世界交流与沟通之中的媒介作用也是越来越重要。小编整理了关于打电话时的英语对话,欢迎阅读!
关于打电话时的英语对话一
John: Hello? Can I speak to Mr. Smith?
喂?能请史密斯先生听电话吗?
Girl: I'm sorry, but he's out now. May I take a message?
抱歉,他现在不在。要我传话吗?
John: Yes. This is John Brown. I'd like to meet him next Monday morning around 10 o'clock.
好的。我是约翰布朗。下星期一早上十点左右我想跟他见个面。
Girl: Let me check his schedule... Yes, I think he can see you. But could you call again around five to make sure?
我来查查他的时间表... 可以,我想他可以见你。不过,五点左右你可以再打电话来确定一下吗?
John: OK,thank you very much.
好的,非常感谢你。
Girl: You are welcome.
不用谢。
关于打电话时的英语对话二
A: Stone Corp. Hi, Mary speaking. 隐四通公司, 您好,我是Mary。
B: Hello, I’d like to speak to Mr. Hunter, please. 你好,我想找Hunter先生。
A: May I ask who is calling, please? 请问您是哪位?
B: My name is Herbert Wood of IBM Computer Company. 我是IBM电脑公司的Herbert Wood.
A: Thank you, Mr. Wood. One moment, please… (into PBX) Mr. Hunter, Mr. Wood of IBM Computer Company is on the line. 谢谢,Wood先生,请稍等。(打内线电话)Hunter先生,IBM电脑公司的Wood先生找您。
C: Can you find out what he wants? 你可以问他有什么事吗?
A: Yes, Mr. Hunter. (to caller) Im sorry to have kept you waiting, Mr. Wood. Mr. Hunter is rather busy right now and would like to know what you wish to speak to him about. 好的,Hunter先生。(对来电者说)对不起Wood先生,让您久等了。Hunter先生现在非常忙,他想知道你有什么事对他说。
B: Yes, I want to buy some computer software and talk about developing some other software. I don’t know whether he is interested in that or not? 是的,我想买一些计算机软件,另外再谈一谈开发一些其它的软件。我不知道他是否有兴趣。
A: I see. Thank you very much, Mr. Wood. Would you wait a moment, please? (to PBX) Mr Hunter, Mr. Wood wants to buy some computer software. 我明白了,非常感谢,Wood先生。请你等一下好吗?(打内线电话)Hunter先生,Wood先生想买一些计算机软件。
C: I see. Put him on line two. 好的,请转到2号线。
A: Yes, Mr. Hunter. (To caller) Mr. Wood, I’m very sorry to have kept you waiting. I’ll put you through to Mr. Hunter.
好的,Hunter先生。(对来电者)Wood先生,不好意思让你久等了,我把你的电话接给Hunter先生。
英语打电话对话范文
A: Good afternoon, Sales Department. May I help you? 下午好,销售部,我能帮你什么忙吗?
B: Could I speak to Mr. Bush, please? 可以和Bush先生说话吗?
A: I’ll see if he is available. Who shall I say is calling, please? 我要看一看他是否在。请问我得告诉他谁打来的?
B: John Smith.
A: Hold the line, please. Mr. Bush is in a meeting with the Managing Director at the moment, I’m afraid. Can I help you?
请别挂机,Bush先生正在和总经理开会,我可以帮你忙吗?
B: Well, I want to discuss with him the new contract we signed last week. 好的,我想跟他讨论一下我们上星期签订的合同。
A: I don’t think the meeting will go on much longer. Shall I ask him to call you when he is free? 我想会议不会开得太久,我让他有空给你打电话,好吗?
B: Yes, that would be easiest. 是的,那样最好了。
关于打电话时的英语对话三
简在家吗?Is Jane at home?
我想和托马斯先生通话。I’d like to speak to Mr. Thomas。
接线员,我的电话断了。Operator, I was cut off。
我需要打一个急救电话。I need to make an emergency call。
我会再打的。I’ll call back。
他什么时候回来?When will he come back?
请给我接分机605好吗?Can you put me through to extension 605?
如果他不在,请叫他的秘书来接电话。
If he’s not in, please ask his secretary to talk to me。