机场登机英语对话阅读

2017-06-02

英语对话教学是英语课堂教学的重要组成部分,在提升教师教学能力、促进学生学习方面发挥着越来越重要的作用。小编精心收集了机场登机英语对话,供大家欣赏学习!

机场登机英语对话1

A:Is this the right counter to check in for this flight?

这次班机是在这个柜台办理登记手续吗?

B:Yes, it is. Please put your luggage on the scale.

是的。请将您的行李放在秤上。

A:Your luggage is overweight. The free allowance for luggage is 20 kilos.

您的行李超重了。免费行李限额是20公斤。

B:Oh, can I keep this little suitcase as hand-luggage?

哦,那我可以把这个小手提箱随身携带吗?

A:OK, in this way it's just below the limit.

可以,这样您的行李刚好低于限额。

A:Here's your ticket and your boarding card.

这是您的机票和登机牌。

B:All right. I will begin boarding soon.

好的,我马上要登机了。

机场登机英语对话2

A:Good afternoon. May I help you?

下午好。需要帮忙吗?

B:Yes. I'd like to check in, please.

是的。我要办理登机手续。

A:May I see your ticket and passport, please?

请让我看看您的机票和护照好吗?

B:Sure. Here they are.

好的。这些就是。

A:Please put your baggage on the scale.

请把您的行李放到秤上。

B:What's the weight limit?

重量限制是多少?

A:Thirty two kilos.

32公斤。

B:I hope my baggage aren't overweight.

希望我的行李没有超重。

A:No. They aren't.

是的。没超重。

B:May I carry this satchel?

我可以随身携带小提包吗?

A:Sure. But please attach this claim tag.

当然可以。不过请您贴上这个取包标签。

B:OK.

好的。

A:Here is your boarding pass.

这是您的登机牌。

B:Which gate?

在几号口登机?

A:Gate Four. Please go and have a seat in the waiting hall.

四号口,请到候机厅休息。

B:Thank you.

谢谢你。

机场登机英语对话3

A:Good morning. Your ticket and passport, please?

早上好,请出示您的机票和护照。

B:Here you are.

给您。

A:Do you have any baggage to check in?

您有行李要托运吗?

B:Yes, one box.

是的,有一个箱子。

A:Would you please put it on the scale?

请您把箱子放在磅秤上,好吗?

B:OK. By the way, can you tell me how many kilos of free baggage each passenger is allowed?

好的。顺便问一下,您能告诉我每位乘客的免费行李额是多少吗?

A:The baggage allowance is different according to the class of your ticket. What class are you travelling?

免费行李额根据您所乘坐的舱位不同而不同。您坐的是什么舱位?

B:First-class.

头等舱。

A:For a first-class passenger, the free baggage allowance is forty kilos.

头等舱的旅客免费行李额为40公斤。

B:How many pieces of baggage can I carry on to the plane?

我可以带几件行李上飞机呢?

A:Passengers holding first class tickets may carry 2 pieces within the total weight of 5 kg onto the plane.

持头等舱客票的旅客可以带两件总重量不超过5公斤的行李上飞机。

B:If my baggage exceeds the allowance, what should I do?

如果我的行李超过限量怎样办呢?

A:If the checked baggage is over the allowance, we will charge you for the overweight.

如果您的托运行李超过限额,您得付超重行李费。

B:I see. Thank you very much for your information.

我明白了。谢谢您提供的信息。

A:You're welcome. Your boarding pass and baggage check, please.

别客气,您的登机牌和行李票。

B:Goodbye!

再见!

更多相关阅读

最新发布的文章