发烧去看病的英语对话

2017-04-28

生病是每一个人都会经历的事情,去到医院后要怎样用英语和医生沟通是所有英语学习者必须掌握的知识。小编整理了发烧去看病的英语对话,欢迎阅读!

发烧去看病的英语对话篇一

P= Patient R= Receptionist D= Doctor

P: Hi, my name is Randy Horn I have an appointment to see the doctor at 10:30.

病人:嗨,我是兰迪·合恩。我和医生约好10:30要看病。

R:If you'll please take a seat, Mr. Horn, the doctor will be ready to see you shortly. ( Ten minutes later) Mr. Horn? The doctor will see you now.

接待员:请坐,合恩先生,医生会很快看您的病。(10分钟之后)合恩先生?医生现在要看您的病了。

D: Hi, Randy, what seems to be the trouble?

医生:嗨,兰迪,哪里不舒服呢?

P: I've got a really bad sore throat and my head hurts. My muscles ache and I have no energy.

病人:我喉咙很痛,头也疼。我的肌肉痛,没有力气。

D: Let me take your temperature. Let's see... 101 degrees. You're running a fever. Let me take a look at that throat. Open up and say " ah. "

医生:让我量一量你的体温。我看看……101°F,你正在发烧。让我看一看你的喉咙,张开嘴巴说“啊”。

P: Ah...(to be continued)

病人:啊……

发烧去看病的英语对话篇二

Mike: I feel very bad, doctor.

麦克: 我身体不舒服。

Doctor: What’s wrong with you?

大夫: 你哪儿不舒服?

Mike: I’ve got a headache and a cough, and my whole body feels weak.

麦克: 头疼,浑身没劲儿,还咳嗽。

Doctor: Do you have a fever?

大夫: 发烧不发烧?

Mike: I don’t know. Maybe not.

麦克: 不知道,好像不发烧。

Doctor: Le me take your temperature first. 38℃. Open your mouth and say “ah”.

大夫: 先量量体温吧。三十八度。把嘴张开,“啊”。

Mike: What’s wrong with me, doctor?

麦克: 大夫,我得的是什么病?

Doctor: You’ve got a cold. Take some medicine and you’ll be all right

大夫: 重感冒。吃点儿药就会好的。

发烧去看病的英语对话篇三

A:Good morning.

早上好!

B:Good morning.

早上好!

A:What's the matter with you?

请问哪里不舒服?

B:I'm running a high fever and feeling terribly had.

我发高烧,感觉糟透了。

A:How long has this been going on?

这种情况持续多久了?

B:Since last night. And as a matter of fact I have just moved to this city.

从昨晚开始的。实际上,我刚搬到这座城市。

A:OK. In that case, you have to fill in this registration card. Your age, gender,address and things like that.

好的,那么您得先填写这张挂号表。比如您的年龄,性别,住址等等。

B:No problem. Which department should I register with, Miss?

没问题。医生请问我应该挂哪科?

A:I suppose that you'd better go to the medical department.

我认为您最好挂内科。

B:(Two minutes later) Here is the registration card

(两分钟后)给你。

A:Thank you. The registration fee is two yuan

谢谢。挂号费是两元。

B:All right. But can you tell me how to get there, please?

好的。请问我该怎么去?

A:Take the lift to the secondlloorl and then make a right turn. Go along the passage until you see the sign on your left.

坐电梯到二楼,右拐。沿着过道走.您会看到一块牌子在您的左手边。

B:Thanks a lot

多谢了。

A:You're welcome

不客气。

更多相关阅读

最新发布的文章