实用商务英语口语

2016-12-02

商务英语口语区别于日常口语,有很强的专业性。下面小编收集了一些实用商务英语口语分享给大家,希望对大家有用。

实用商务英语口语如下:

请问您是芝加哥来的布朗先生吗?

Excuse me, sir are you Mr. Brown from Chicago?

是的,我是公司的布朗。

Oh, yes. I'm Brown from ABC Company.

请允许我自我介绍。 .

Allow me to introduce myself.

我叫王炜,是公司的经理。 .

Im Wang Wei , manager of XYZ Company.

我是公司的王炜,我们经理派我来接您。

I'm Wang Wei from XYZ Company.My manager sent me here to meet you.

你来接我们真是太好了。 .

It' s very kind of you to come here to meet us.

非常感谢你来接我们。

Thank you for meeting us.

麻烦你了。

I ' m sorry to have given you so much trouble.

这是我应该做的。 ’.

It's the least I could do.

旅途如何?

How was your flight?

How was your journey?

旅途顺利吗?

Did you enjoy your trip?

Did you have a safe trip?

Did you have a good flight?

Did everything go all right?

是的,旅途很顺利。

Yes, it was a very smooth flight.

Yes it was a very pleasant trip.

但是我感觉有点累,飞行时间太长了。 .

But I'm a little tired. It was a long flight.

但是我还有点时差问题。

But I still feel the effects of jet lag.

But I still have the time difference problem.

如果您休息一下,明天一定会好起来的。你们一行几人?

If you take a rest, I'm sure you'll be fine tomorrow. And how many people are there in your party?

共五人。

Five people altogether.

这次代表团共五人。

Five people in total.

There are altogether five people in the delegation this time.

欢迎来中国。

Welcome to China.

希望你们在中国就像在自己家一样。 .

I hope you feel at home in China.

十分感谢!

Thank you very much!

现在我先送你们去香格里拉酒店。

Now I will first take you to your hotel ShangriLa .

现在我们先去参加必要的仪式。 .

Now lets go to attend the ncccssary formalities first.

外面我备了车送您去饭店。 .

I have a car waiting out side to take you to your hotel.

请您稍候,我把车开到这儿。 .

I'll bring my car here,so please wait a moment.

我叫辆出租车。

Let me call a taxi.

请这边走。

Please come this way.

李小姐,你来送我真是太好 了。

Miss Li, it’s very kind of you to see me off

我很荣幸。

It’s my pleasure.

这次真是不虚此行!

It’s really a rewarding trip!

请代我向你们的经 理表示感谢。

Please convey my thanks to your manager.

请代我问候你们经 理。

Please remember me to your manager.

噢,我会的。您直接 回国吗?

Oh,I’ll do that. Will you be flying home direct?

不,回国前我要去日 本拜访一个旧交。

No,I’m to call on an old friend in Japan on my way home.

您有多少行李要托运?

How many pieces of luggage do you want to check?

只有一个手提箱。 这个小包我随身携 带。

Only one suitcase. I’ll take this small bag as a carry-on luggage

噢,那好办。

Oh,that’s easy to manage.

要登机了。

My flight is now boarding.

祝您一路顺风。

Have a good journey.

随时欢迎您再来。

You are welcome back here at any time.

Hope you will come again.

我想我们需要休息 一下。

I think we need a break.

I think it’s time for a break.

What we need is a break.

Maybe we should take a break.

好主意。

Good idea.

和我想的一样。

My idea exactly.

一起去吃午饭好吗?

Let’s go out for lunch, shall we?

I’d like to invite you out to lunch.

我们很髙兴去。

We’ll be glad to go along.

We’d be delighted to go.

再叫上格林先生吧。

I’ll bring Mr. Green along, too.

Mr. Green will be at the party, too.

这次我还没能和他 见上一面呢

I haven’t had the pleasure to see him yet this trip.

我历来喜欢结交新 朋友

It’s always a pleasure for me to make new friends.

他是我的一个客户,对你们的新产品好像很感兴趣。

He is one of my customers? who seems very interested in your new products.

那太好了。

That’s good.

我很想和他聊聊。

I’d very much like to talk to him.

我很想和他见面。

I will enjoy meeting him.

我给他打电话,让他在饭店和我们见面。

I‘ll give him a call and have him meet us at the restaurant.

那我们这就走吧。

Well,let’s go right now.

我去香港前想请你出来吃饭。

I'd like to invite you out to dinner before I leave for Hong Kong.

我受经理之托,来邀请您参加宴会。

Our manager sent me here banquet to invite you to banquet.

真的不用

That isn’t necessary at all.

我非常想尽地主之 宜。

I really want to play host.

那就恭敬不如从命 吧。

If you insist.

In that case, we'll be glad to go along.

如果可能,请偕夫人 一起来。

If possible please bring your wife with you.

好的。

OK.

既然在中国,我想带 你去吃中国菜。

Now that you arc in China how about trying some Chinese dinner.

Would you like to have Chinese food for dinner?

I know a very good Chinese restaurant. How about eating there?

Id like to take you out for a typical Chinese dinner.

听起来不错。

That sounds good.

你听说过“满汉全 席”吗?

Have you ever heard China & Han Royal Dynasty Feast

听说过。我很感兴 趣。

Yes. I am really interested.

什么时候方便?

When would it be convenient for you?

What would be a convenient time for you?

What would be a good time for you?

What time would be best for you?

今晚行吗?

Could you go this evening?

Would this evening suit you?

7点行吗?

Shall we say 7 o’clock?

抱歉,今晚我另外有约。

Sorry, I have another appointment.

Sorry, I have a prior a prior appointment.

It’s my pleasure to be with you, but I’m really busy tonight.

抱歉,今晚不行。

I’m sorry but I can’t make it tonight.

I regret to say that I won’t be able to make it tonight.

To my regret, I can’t go along with you this evening.

明晚如何?

How about tomorrow evening?

好。我六点半去宾 馆接你们。

Fine, Ill pick you up at your hotel at 6:30 p.m.

您周六有安排吗?

What is your plan for Saturday?

没有。

Well. I haven’t had any plan.

我们为您安排了观光活动。

We’re setting up a sightseeing program for you.

我们想带您看看大连。 .

We’d like to show you around Dalian.

我们本周六安排了观光活动。

We are going sightseeing this Saturday.

如果您愿意,我可以带您逛逛。

If you like I may show you some of the sights.

我们为您安排了有导游的旅游活动。

We’ve arranged you a guided tour.

如果您愿意,我带您去游览一下市容。

If you like, shall I give you a tour of the city?

工作结束后,看看市容怎么样?

What about seeing the sights of the city after you’ve finished your work?

这是您首次来连,我们计划为您安排一次两日游。

As this is your first visit to Dalian, were planning a two-day trip for you.

你真是太好了。

It’s very kind of you.

非常感谢,但说实话,我有点累,更想趁周末放松一下。

Thank you very much, but to tell truth, I’m a little tired and would for to take it easy this weekend.

您有什么特别想看的地方吗?

Is there anything you’d like to see particularly?

Do you have anything special in mind that you wish to see?

什么地方都可以。

Anything would be welcome

你决定吧。

I’ll leave it for you to choose.

更多相关阅读

最新发布的文章