有关于母亲节的英文诗欣赏
母亲是春天里的一把雨伞,母亲是冬天里的一件棉衣,母亲是夏天的一根雪糕,母亲是秋天里的一片落叶。小编整理了有关于母亲节的英文诗,欢迎阅读!
有关于母亲节的英文诗篇一
Mother
母亲
Howard Johnson
霍华德•约翰逊
"M" is for the million things she gave me,
M表示她为我做的成千上万的事情
"O" means only she's growing old, O
表示她正在漫漫变老
"T" is for the tears she shed to save me,
T表示她为我流下的眼泪
"H" is for her heart of purest gold,
H表示她金子般纯净的心
"E" is for her eyes,with the love-light shining.
E表示她闪烁着爱的光芒的眼睛
"R" means right,and she'll always be,
R表示她永远都是对的
Put them all together,they spell "MOTHER",
把这些字母拼在一起,就拼成了"母亲"
A word that means the world to me.
这个对我来说意味着整个世界的单词
有关于母亲节的英文诗篇二
献给无所不能的妈妈
How did you find the energy, Mom
妈妈,你的能量源于何处?
To do all the things you did,
可以完成所有的事,
To be teacher, nurse and counselor
当一个老师,护士,和顾问。
To me, when I was a kid.
在我还是一个孩子的时候。
How did you do it all, Mom,
妈妈,你是如何做到的。
Be a chauffeur, cook and friend,
当一个司机,厨师和朋友,
Yet find time to be a playmate,
还要抽时间陪我玩耍。
I just can't comprehend.
曾经我不能理解,
I see now it was love, Mom
现在我知道了,妈妈。
That made you come whenever I'd call,
是爱让你在我需要时来到我身边,
Your inexhaustible love, Mom
是因为你对我无穷无尽的爱,
And I thank you for it all.
感谢你为我做的一切,妈妈。
有关于母亲节的英文诗篇三
What rules the World?
(什么支配着世界)
--BY William Ross Wallace. (1819–1881)
They say that man is mighty,
都说人力无穷
He governs land and sea;
支配着陆地与大海
He wields a mighty scepter
行使着至高无上的王权
O’er lesser powers that be;
统治着弱小的生灵
But a mightier power and stronger,
然而还有更强大的力量
Man from his throne has hurled,
将人从宝座上掀起
And the hand that rocks the cradle
是那双轻推着摇篮的手
Is the hand that rules the world.
主宰着整个世界