商务英语谈判交流用到的口语

2017-03-14

《学习拉》英语栏目收录了英美人日常生活中经常说到、用到的最实用的有关日常生活会话句子、短语,满足你的需求。

Good morning, Mr. Thomas.

早上好,托马斯先生。

Good morning, Mr. Jiang,Take a seat .please.

早上好,蒋先生。请坐。

We are quite interested in the refrigerators made by your company.

我们对贵公司生产的冰箱非常感兴趣。

In fact ,we're thinking of placing an order.

事实上,我们正在考虑订货。

May I have an idea of your prices?

能告诉我你们的价格吗?

Yes, Here is our price sheet.

可以。这是我们的报价单。

Thanks.

谢谢

How do you like our price?

你觉得我们的价格怎么样?

I think it's rather on the high side.

我认为太高了。

I should say that our price is reasonable.

我认为我们的价格是合理的。

As you know, our products enjoy a high reputation and are always popular abroad.

你知道,我们的产品享有盛誉,并畅销海外。

Comparing with the price of the other companies, I think our price is the most competitive.

与其他公司的产品相比,我认为我们的产品是最具有竞争力的。

No,You know now in China large quantities of homemade refrigerators have appeared on the local market in recent years.

不,你知道近几年在中国,大量的国产冰箱已经上市。

Their quality is good, but their price is much lower.

它们质量优良,价格却便宜得多。

If we import your refrigerators at your price .I'm sure few customers will buy them.

如果我们按照顾你们的报价进口你们的冰箱,我可以肯定不会有多和顾客买它们的。

Our price might be higher than your homemade refrigerators but our refrigerators are of better quality.

我们的价格可能比你们国产冰箱的价格要高,但是我们的质量要好一些。

Now more and more customers like to use homemade refrigerators because of its low price and a good quality.

现在越来越多的顾客喜欢用国产冰箱,因为它们价低质优,

and if you don't want to lose the market in China, I think you'd better reduce your price by at least 5%.

如果你们不想失去中国的市场,我认为你们最好让价5%。

To be frank with you , if we cut the price by 5% , it can barely cover our production cost.

坦率的说,如果我们让价5%,那几乎不够成本费。

I should say a cut of 3% would be more realistic.

我认为让价3%是比较现实的。

The leave a gap of 2%.

还有2%的差价。

Our purpose is to do business on the basis of eqality and mutual benefit.

因为我们的目的是在平等互利的基础上做生意,

So I suggest we meet each other halfway.

因此我建议我们各让一半。

All right ,In order to conclude the transaction, let's meet halfway.

好吧,为了谈成这笔交易,我们各让一半。

Everything seems to be in order now.

看来一切都办好了。

I'm glad we have brought this transaction to a successful conclusion.

我很高兴我们做成了这笔交易。

Me, too.

我也是。

更多相关阅读

最新发布的文章