简单的英语对话短文带翻译

2017-05-27

对话教学作为一种新型而有效的教学方式,主张教师和学生应具有对话心态,坚持对话原则,学生在互动交流与沟通合作中学习、使用英语,有效实现学生英语交际能力的锻炼与培养。小编整理了简单的英语对话短文带翻译,欢迎阅读!

简单的英语对话短文带翻译一

A:OK. What's the story here?

好的。发生了什么事?

B:I was just coming through the intersection when he pulled out right in front of me.

我正要穿过路口时他突然出现在我的前面。

A:Is he right?

他说的对吗?

C:Yes, he's right. But I thought he would stop there.

是的,他说的对。但是我以为他会停在那里。

A:Didn't you stop at the intersection?

难道在十字路口你没有停下吗?

B:No. I didn't . Should I?

不。我没有。我应该吗?

A:Yes, the traffic light was red then.

是的,那时候信号灯是红灯。

B:I see. I'm very sorry.

我明白了。非常抱歉。

简单的英语对话短文带翻译二

A:Hi, Bob.

B:How did you do on your driving test?

你的驾照考得怎么样啊?

A:Passed.

我通过了。

B:That's great and it was your first try.

太棒了,你一次通过。

简单的英语对话短文带翻译三

A:(A stranger stops to help) Everything OK?

(—个陌生人停下来帮忙)都还好吗?

B:No! My tour bus got a speeding ticket not ten minutes ago. Now my engine is on fire!

不好!不到十分钟前我的游览车被开了张超速罚单。这会儿我的引擎又着火了!

A:I think that's just steam. Your engine's overheated.

我想这只是蒸汽。您的引擎过热了。

B:Do you know a lot about cars?

您对车子很在行吗?

A:A little bit. I'll take a look if you want me to.

懂一点。需要的话我可以帮您看看。

B:Please. Thank you so much for stopping.

那拜托了。多谢您停下来。

A:Yeah, she's hot. Radiator's leaking. Looks like you were running her pretty hard.

对,您的车很热。水箱在漏水。看来您开得够狠的。

B:That must have been just before I got the speeding ticket.

那一定是我在被开超速罚单前的事。

A:Did you have an accident recently... Hey, wait a second! I know this car!

您最近出过车祸吗……嘿,慢着!我认得这部车!

B:You do?

您认得?

A:I ran into it a couple of weeks ago. What do you know? Name's Hal.

我在两个星期前撞过这部车。真没想到。我叫海尔。

B:I'm Akibo. Nice to meet you, I guess.

我是阿奇伯,我想还是要说声幸会吧。

A:Boy, I'm sure sorry about your car. Hey ,Akibo, I wonder if you'd like to make a deal?

老天,车子的事我真的很抱歉。嘿,阿奇伯,我们来做个交易如何?

B:What kind of deal?

什么交易?

A:I'd like to give you cash for the damage to your car.

您车子受损,我给您现金。

B:You don't want your insurance company to pay for it?

您不要您的保险公司出钱?

A:I'd rather not. They'll raise my rates. It'll cost me more in the long run.

最好不要。他们会增加我的保费。长远地看,更费钱。

B:If you give me cash, do you care if I don't fix the car?

若您给我现金,您会介意我不去修车吗?

A:Hell, I don't care. Just don'T submit a report to your insurancecompany.

我才不管呢。只要别向您的保险公司参上我一本就行。

B:It's a deal, Hal. Thanks again for stopping to help. And thanks for smashing my car!

成交,海尔。再次多谢您停下来帮忙。还要谢谢您撞了我的车呢!

更多相关阅读

最新发布的文章