带领参观外贸英语情景对话

2017-03-10

从事外贸工作,时常要带一些外国客户参观公司的情况,下面小编为大家带来带领参观外贸英语情景对话,欢迎大家学习!

带领参观外贸英语对话(一)

A: Are you doing anything special tomorrow?

A:你明天有什么特殊的安排吗?

B: Yes,l mean to go downtown to do some shopping. What do you have in mind?

B:是的,我想去市里买些东西。你有什么主意吗?

A: I was thinking of taking you to Mt. Laoshan.

A:我想带你去崂山玩玩。

B: Oh.I'd love to. I'm sure the trip will be very pleasant. I've heard that Mt. Laoshan is a must,

B:哦,我很高兴去,我想这次旅行一定会很愉 快。我听说崂山是个不能不去的地方

A: Yes.a visit to Mt. Laoshan would be very worthwhile.lt would be the ideal place for you. It has around 200 sightseeing spots. But you are going shopping.

A:是的,去崂山游玩肯定会很值得的。 说应该是个理想的地方。那儿有共约200处旅游景点。但是你还要购物呢。

B: Never mind. We can put it off until some other time. l've been looking forward to visiting Mt. Laoshan. I love beautiful scenie spots.

B:没关系,我们可以推迟到其他时间,我一直盼望着去崂山看看。我喜欢看优美的风景。

A: Well.there are plenty of worthwhile places for you to see in Qingdao. For example.the beaches.the Stone Old Man National Tourism and Holiday Resort any more.

A.其实,在青岛有不少值得你去看的地方。比如海滨浴场、石老人国家旅游度假区等。

B: Wow! Qingdao is really a great tourist attraction! I doubt I can see it this entire trip !

B:哇!青岛可真是个旅游胜地!我这趟旅行不知道能否游遍所有的地方!

带领参观外贸英语对话(二)

A: Mr. Fang,may I take a look around your company?

A:方先生,我可以 参观一下贵公 司吗?

B: Yes,ot course. I'll show you around. Let's go outside.

B:是的,当然,我带你 四处转转,咱们走吧!

A: Your buildings are very large.

A:你们的办公大楼真大啊!

B: Yes. We are still expanding.

B:是的,我们还在扩建呢。

A; What's that red building?

A:那座红色的建筑物是做什么用的?

B: That's our research and development center.

B:那是我们的研发中心。

A: Would you mind showing me your showroom?

A:可以带我去看看你们公司的展示间吗?

B: Of course. lt's on the fourth floor.

B:好的,在四楼.

A: Is any work done by yourself?

A:所有的工作都是由你们自己来完成的吗?

B: Yes.we are fully self-sufficient,

B:是的,我们完全自给自足。

A: What type of company is it?

A:你们是哪一类型的公司?

B: lt's.a trading company.

B: 我们是一家贸易公司。

A: Does most of your business deal in exports?

A: 你们的主要生意是出口经营吗?

B: Yes.most of our business is in trade with America.

B: 是的,我们大部分的生意都是跟美国交易的.

A: How about Europe?

A:那欧洲方面呢?

B; Well.at the moment.not much. But with a view to future trade.we have branch offices in New York and Chicago. We're planning to open a new office in Paris.too.

B:嗯,目前还不是很多。但是鉴于长远的贸易发展,我们在纽约和芝加哥已设立分公司。我们也计划在巴黎开一家新公司。

A: Is your main office in Shanghai?

A:总公司是在上海吗?

B: Yes.it was founded in 1993.1 belong to the Export Department and I meet foreign customers; I show them our new products and discuss trade terms with them. I sometimes entertain our customers.

B:是的,它成立于1993年。我属于出口部,我负责接待外国客户,带领他们参观本公司的新产品,并和他们讨论贸易条款。有时候,我还要款待我们的客户呢!

带领参观外贸英语对话(三)

A:Where can we see your complete line

A:什么地方可以看到你们全部的生产线?

B: We have a showroom in this city.

B:我们在本市设有一个展示中心。

A:I'd like to see it.

A:我想看一看。

B:Drop by anytime.

B:随时欢迎参观。

B: Welcome to our showroom.

B:欢迎参观我们的展示室。

A: Thank you,I'm glad to be here.

A:谢谢,我很高兴到这里来。

B:Is there anything I can show you?

B:有什么要我展示给您看的吗?

A:I think I'd like to just look around.

A:我只是看看而已。

B:Is this your first visit to our showroom?

B:您是第一次来到我们展示室吧?

A:Yes.it is.

A:是啊。

B:Can I show you around?

B:我带您四处看看好吗?

A; That would be nice of you.

A:那太好了。

B: This is our latest product.

B:这是我们的最新产品。

A: When is it going to be on the market?

A :什么时候上市啊?

B: It will be out next month.

B:下个月即可推出。

A: Could I have this sample free of charge?

A:这个样品可以免费送我吗?

B: No problem.

B:没问题。

A: How is the product selling?

A:这产品卖得怎么样?

B: It's selling well.

B:卖的很不错。

A: What are the selling points of your product?

A:你们的销量重点是什么?

B: Compared with competing products.ours is smaller and lighter.

B.比起其他竞争产品,我们的产品更小更轻。

A: l'm not sure how this works.

A:我不懂这是如何操作的。

B: Would you like me to demonstrate it for you ?

B.要不要我来为您演示一下?

A: Can you'?

A:可以吗?

B: Sure. No problem at all.

B:当然。没问题。

B: We hope you enjoyed the visit to the showroom.

B:希望您喜欢我们的展示室。

A: Yes.it helped me out a lot.

A:嗯,收获不少。

B: Would you be kind enough to sign our visitors'book'?

B:请在来宾簿上签名好吗?

A: I'd be happy to.

A:很乐意。

B: Anything particular you're interested in.

B.有什么您特别感兴趣的吗?

A: l'm very much interested in your personal computers.

A:我对你们的个人电脑很感兴趣。

B: Well.this is our latest catalog.

B:嗯,这是我们最新的产品目录。

A: We'II order after we see the sample.

A.我们要看过样品后才会下订单。

B: We're having a special showing next week in our showroom.

B:下周我们的展示室将有一个特别的展示会 .

A: What do you mean by special?

A:怎么特别呢?

B: It will be by special invitation only.

B.我们会有特别邀请函.

A: Please make sure I get an invitation.

A:请一定要寄张邀请函给我哦

带领参观外贸英语对话(四)

A: Mr. Brown.l'd like to welcome you to our tools factory site. My name is Li Hui and I will be showing you around today. Please feel free to ask questions at any point during our tour.l will be happy to answer questions for you. I hope you will have a main idea about our factory.

A:布朗先生,欢迎您来到我们工厂参观。我叫李辉,今天由我来带您参观工厂,参观期间,如果有问题请随时提问。我乐于为您解答。希望您会对我们厂有个主要了解 。

B: Thank you.

B:谢谢。

A: Now this is our office block. We have all the administrative departments here: Sales.Accounting.PersonneI.Market Research and so on.

A:这是我们的办公区,我们所有的行政部门都在这儿,销售部、会计部、人事部、市场调查部等等。

B: Can I have a look at your main plant?

B:我能看看你们的主要车间吗?

A: Yes. this way, Considering your safety. please wear protective gear.

A:可以,这边走。考虑到您的安全,请戴上安全防护装备。

B: Is it really necessary to wear all this protective gear?

B:真的有必要戴上防护装备吗?

A: Yes.I'll bet your wondering why we ask you to wear hard hats and safety goggles while you're in the plant. The reason is simple:we want to ensure there are no injuries today. As you will see.to maintain a high level of safety,we also require all of our staff to wear similar protective gear.

A:是的。我敢说您一定想知道我们为什么要求您戴上工程帽和护目镜。原因很简单,我们要确保今天不出任何受伤事故。您还会看到,为了保证绝对安全,我们要求所有的员工也都戴上同样的防护装备。

B: Okay.

B:好吧。

A: Here in the main.plant is where most of the action takes place. We produce and package more than six hundred thousand units per year on these machines.

A:这里是主要生产车间,大部分生产在此完成 们用这些机器每年要生产和包装60万套产品。

B: How many employees do you have working in this area?

B:这个车间有多少工人?

A; We have about 50 employees on the ground floor.which is about 200/o of the total staff. Ground floor employees include production line workers. maintenance staff. and quality control managers.

A:有50人在这里工作,占总人数的20%,包括 生产线工人、维修工和质量检查人员。

B: What do all your quality control people oversee?

B:质量检查人员负责检查什么?

A: They are responsible for ensuring the continuity of quality of the products that come out of our plant. Here.Iet's move on to the assembly shop.

A:他们负责确保我们工厂生产的产品质量的稳 定性。现在,让我们去装配车间看看。

B: It's up to you.

B:你决定吧。

A: OK.lets go.

A:好,走吧.

B: All right.

B:好的。

带领参观外贸英语情景对话相关文章:

1.商务英语情景对话:参观工厂

2.外贸英语口语:接待客户用语

3.外贸英语情景对话

4.外贸员打电话常用句型和情景对话

更多相关阅读

最新发布的文章