关于工作的英语对话阅读
在初中英语课堂中强调对话式教学,有利于提高英语学习成效,也为学生创造了更多的在真实情境中运用语言的机会。小编整理了关于工作的英语对话,欢迎阅读!
关于工作的英语对话一
Linda - Hello Philip.I haven’t seen you for ages.How are you?
Philip - Very well,thank you.And you Linda?
Linda - Not too bad,considering that I’m going to be fifty-five next March.Your sister told me you’ve got a new job.So,what do you do now?
Philip - I work in the fabrics division of a large chemical company.
Linda - That sounds very interesting.
Philip - Yes,it’s really a very exciting job.At the moment we are developing a new fibre.
Linda - Really?Well you’ve always been clever.I knew you’d do something very interesting.Do you have to travel around?
Philip - Not really,I work in the lab most of the time.But I sometimes go to the US.
Linda - Well Philip,you must come and see me sometime and tell me all about it over a cup of tea.
Philip - I certainly will.
关于工作的英语对话二
Jack: Are you satisfied with your current job?
你对现在的工作满意吗?
Tracy: No.
不。
Jack: Why?
为什么?
Tracy: The salary is low.
工资低。
Jack: You're an OL, I thought you got a good salary.
你可是办公室女郎,我以为你收入不错呢。
Tracy: Just 2800yuan. It is said that even couriers could get more than 6000yuan a month.
只有2800元。据说连快递员每月收入都能超过6000元。
Jack: But that's really a hard work. They work long hours everyday, and they have to deliver the goods in all weather conditions.
但那是很辛苦的工作。他们每天都长时间地工作,而且在任何天气情况下都得投递货物。
Tracy: Absolutely.
确实如此。
Jack: Your job is easy. You have no reason to complain.
你的工作很轻松。你没有理由抱怨。
Tracy: You're right.
你说得对。
关于工作的英语对话三
Adrienne: So, Trina I understand you got a new job recently. What are you doing?
埃德里安娜:特瑞娜,我知道你最近刚找到一份新工作。这份工作做什么呢?
Trina: I am a flight attendant for a charter airline, World Airways, out of the United States, and we do mostly military charters into military air force bases and we do some other American football teams and some oil tycoons into Africa.
特瑞娜:我是包机航空公司世界航空的空乘,主要工作都在美国以外的地方,我们会做军事包机业务,飞往军事基地,当然我们也做美国橄榄球队的包机业务,还有会带一些石油大亨前往非洲。
Adrienne: Ooh, that sounds like an interesting job.
埃德里安娜:哦,那听起来是个很有趣的工作。
Trina: It is. It's very interesting. I get to travel all over the world to some destinations that people normally would not travel to.
特瑞娜:是很有趣。非常有意思。我可以去世界各地旅行,而且能去一些民众通常不会去的地方。
Adrienne: Like what?
埃德里安娜:比如哪些地方?
Trina: Like Osan Korea, which would not actually be a city if it were not for our American military being in the city. I've also been to Kuwait, and Frankfort, and Tachikawa, Japan.
特瑞娜:比如韩国乌山市,如果不是美国军队在那座城市里,那实际上都不能说是城市。我还去过科威特市、法兰克福市还有日本的立川市。
Adrienne: I see so it's kind of a mix of some big cities and then some smaller cities that you visit. What's your favorite city so far?
埃德里安娜:我明白了,所以其实你去过的地方有大城市,也有小城市。那到目前为止,你最喜欢的城市是哪里?
Trina: So far, I'd have to say that Tokyo is my favorite city. Lots of stuff to do. My sister lives there. Lots of shopping. Very fun, but super cold.
特瑞娜:到目前为止的话,我会说东京是我最爱的城市。有许多事情可以做。我姐姐生活在那里。可以尽情购物。非常有乐趣,不过就是太冷了。
Adrienne: Well, that's because of the time of year. Wait till you come in the summer. It gets really hot.
埃德里安娜:嗯,可能因为现在正是一年中的寒冷时节。你可以等到夏天的时候再来,那时就很热了。
Trina: I can't wait.
特瑞娜:我等不及了。