银行英语情景口语对话

2016-11-30

下面是小编整理的一些关于银行英语情景对话示例,欢迎大家阅读!

银行英语情景对话一:

1、我想从户头里提出一些钱

May:

I’d like to withdraw some money from my account.

我想从户头里提出一些钱。

Clerk:

Can I see your passbook and the withdrawal slip, please?

可不可以让我看您的存折及提款单呢?

May:

Sure.

当然可以。

Clerk:

Let me just make sure. You want to withdraw one thousand dollars?

让我确定一下。您要提1000 美元?

May:

That’s right.

是的。

2、您要办理什么业务?

Clerk:

What can I help you with?

您要办理什么业务?

Denny:

I'd like to deposit some money.

我要存钱。

Clerk:

How much would you like to deposit?

您要存多少?

Denny:

Twenty thousand.

两万。

Clerk:

Give me your money and passbook.

把您的钱和存折给我。

Denny:

Here you are.

好的。

Clerk:

Hold on. Please sign on the deposit receipt.

稍等. 请在这张存款凭条上签一下字。

Denny:

OK.

好的。

Clerk:

Please take good care of your passbook.

请收好您的存折。

3、帮我查一下卡里现在总共有多少钱吧

Mary:

Hello, I'd like to deposit ten thousand RMB.

你好,我要存一万元。

Clerk:

Please give me your money and bank card.

请把您的钱和卡给我。

Mary:

Can you check the balance in my account?

再麻烦你帮我查一下卡里现在总共有多少钱?

Clerk:

Sure, hold on…Please sign on the sheet.

好的,稍等……请在这张单子上签一下字。

Mary:

Done, here you are.

签好了,给。

Clerk:

There's one hundred thousand now in your account. Please take care of your deposit slip.

您的帐户上现在共有十万元。请收好您的存款凭条。

Mary:

Sure, thanks.

好的,谢谢。

4、我想往一个境外账户里存点儿钱

Clerk:

May I help you, sir?

先生,您要办理什么业务?

Denny:

Yes, I want to deposit some money in a foreign account.

你好,我想往一个境外账户里存点儿钱。

Clerk:

Which country?

哪个国家的?

Denny:

Croatia. Here is my passport and the necessary information.

克罗地亚。这是我的护照,还有相关材料。

Clerk:

Sorry, we don't have service for this country.

对不起,我们在那个国家还没有开展业务。

Denny:

What? Why didn't you tell me that when I opened my account in your bank?

什么?那我在你们银行开户时你们怎么没告诉我?

Clerk:

Don't be upset, sir. You can access your bank account in Croatia.

别生气,先生。您可以跟您在克罗地亚的开户行联系一下。

Denny:

Okay, I will try.

好吧,我试试吧。

银行英语情景对话二:

1. 问答 DIALOGUE

Clerk: Hello, what can I do for you?(Yes?)

职员:您好,请问您要办理什么业务?

Customer: Please tell me my balance.

顾客:请帮我查询一下帐户余额。职员:您讲慢些好吗?

Clerk: please speak slowly.

Clerk: Please write it down on the paper.

职员:您用纸写下来好吗?

Clerk: Yes, sir(miss),wait a moment please.

职员:好的,先生(小姐),请稍等。

Clerk: Your balance at the bank is RMB 5,000.

职员:您在本行的帐户余额是人民币5000元。

Customer: My magcard does not work, please take a look.

顾客:我的银行磁卡出现故障了,能帮我看一下吗?

Clerk: No problem, the magcard is locked, show me your passport, I will help you out.

职员:问题不大,您的银行磁卡被锁住了,请出示护照,输入密码就可以给您解开。

Clerk: The magcard need more magnetism, it is ok now.

职员:您的银行磁卡需要加磁,现在加好了。

Customer: I want to close my account with you.

顾客:我想结束在你们这儿的帐户。

Clerk: Please go to the number 6 counter.

职员:请到6号柜台办理.

Clerk: Please go to the open counter.

职员:请到大厅开放式柜台办理。

Clerk: Please take a seat over there for a moment; our client manager will help you.

职员:请先在大厅休息一下,马上会有客户经理来帮助您。

Customer: I would like to, thanks.

顾客:好的,谢谢。

2. 存款 DEPOSIT

Clerk: How much cash do you plan to deposit in your account?

职员:您有多少钱要存入呢?

Customer: I want to deposit 300 yuan in my account.

顾客:我想在我的户头上存300元。

Customer: Please tell me the procedure for opening a savings account.

顾客:请告诉我开个储蓄帐户需要什么手续。

Clerk: Please fill in the depositing form, the sum of money,your name, address and professional unit.

职员:请填张存款单,写明数额、姓名,地址和工作单位。

Clerk: Please fill in your name, the number of the certificate and your telephone.

职员:请写上您的姓名、证件号码和联系方式。

Clerk: Words and figures differ.

更多相关阅读

最新发布的文章