最简单英语小笑话大全
笑话如果仅当其为笑话,是笑话的悲哀。评论文章如果引用笑话来说理,不但发挥了笑话的作用,而且使评论马上就能增加幽默感。下面是小编带来的最简单英语小笑话,欢迎阅读!
最简单英语小笑话大全
(一)
Failure in a Test
考试不及格
Mother: Why did you get such a low mark on that test?
妈妈:这次测试你为什么得这么低的分?
Kid: Because of absence.
孩子:因为缺考。
Mother: You mean you were absent on the day of the test?
妈妈:你的意思是考试那天你没去?
Kid: No, but the kid who sits next to me was.
孩子:不是,是坐在我旁边的孩子没来。
(二)
The Thinker
《思想者》
Two boys were admiring the famous statue by Rodin entitled The Thinker.
两个男孩正在欣赏罗丹的著名雕塑《思想者》
"What do you suppose he's thinking about?’asked one.
“你猜他在想什么”其中一个问道。
"I guess he's thinking about where he put his clothes." replied the other.
“我猜他是在想他把衣服放在哪里了,”另一个回答说。
最简单英语小笑话欣赏
(一)
Punishment
惩罚
A little girl came home from school and said to her mother, "Mommy, today in school I was punished for something that I didn't do."
小女孩从学校回到家,对妈妈说:“妈妈,今天在学校我因为没做过的事受到了惩罚。”
The mother exclaimed, "But that's terrible! I'm going to have a talk with your teacher about this. By the way, what was it that you didn't do?"
妈妈惊叫着说:“那太糟糕了!我要去和你的老师谈一谈这件事。顺便问一下,你没做过什么?”
The little girl replied, "My homework"
小女孩回答说:“家庭作业。”
(二)
Children's Prayer
孩子的祈祷
Two young boys were spending the night at their grandparents' house. At bedtime, the two boys knelt beside their beds to say their prayers, when the younger one began praying at the top of his lungs: "I pray for a bicycle. I pray for a new toy."
两个小男孩在祖父母家过夜。睡觉的时候,两个小男孩跪在床边开始祈祷,这时小一些的孩子扯开嗓子大声喊道:“我祈求得到一辆自行车。我祈求有一个新玩具。”
His older brother leaned over, nudged him and said, "Why are you shouting your prayers? God isn't deaf."
他的哥哥靠过来,用肘轻碰他说:“你为什么这么大声喊叫呢?上帝又不是聋子。”
To which the little brother replied, "No, but Grandma is!"
弟弟回答说:“是的,但是奶奶听不到呀!”
经典的最简单英语小笑话
(一)
Where It Should Be Plugged
插在何处
A mother is very good at using every chance to educate his son, who was only three years old. One day, she took a plug and said to her son, "Look, there are two pieces of copper, so it must be plugged in a place where there are two holes. Where do you think it should be plugged?" She waited for an answer expectantly.
一位母亲十分擅长利用每一个机会教育孩子。她的儿子中有3岁.一天,她拿着一个插头,对儿子说:“看,这里有两个铜片,那它一定要插在有两个孔的地方。你说它应该插在哪儿呢?”母亲满怀期待地等着儿子的回答。
"Plug in nose." is the answer.
“插在鼻子里!”儿子回答说。
(二)
.Good Boy
好孩子
Little Robert asked his mother for two cents.
小罗伯特向妈妈要两分钱。
"What did you do with the money I gave you yesterday?" Mother asked.
“昨天我给你的钱,你干什么了?”妈妈问。
"1 gave it to a poor old woman," he answered.
“我给了一个可怜的老太太,”他回答说。
"You're a good boy," said the mother proudly. "Here are two cents more. But why are you so interested in the old woman?"
“你真是个好孩子,”妈妈骄傲地说,“再给你两分钱,可你为什么对那位老太太那么感兴趣呢?”
"She is the one who sells the candy."
“她就是那个卖糖果的老太太呀。”