办公室电话英语_用英语在办公室打电话
英语是国际经济、技术、信息等交流中应用最广泛的语言,也是我国基础教育中最主要的外语课程。小编精心收集了办公室电话英语,供大家欣赏学习!
办公室电话英语1
不明了对方所言时
(1) 能说得明确一点吗?
could you put that in more specific terms?
(2) 我无法确定你的意思。
i’m not sure what you mean.
(3) 很抱歉。我没听懂你的话。
i’m sorry. i couldn’t follow you.
(4) 你讲得太快了。我跟不上。
you’re talking too fast. i can’t keep up.
(5) 请你再多解释一下好吗?
will you explain a little bit more?
(6) 你能说得简单一点吗?
could you put that more simply?
(7) 恐怕我没听懂。能请你再说一遍吗?
i’m afraid i didn’t understand that. could you say that again, please?
(8) 对不起,我没听到,请你再说一遍好吗?
excuse me, but i didn’t hear that, would you mind repeating it, please?
(9) 抱歉,我没听懂,请您拼一下好吗?
sorry, but i didn’t catch that, would you mind spelling it, please?
办公室电话英语2
各种附和、质疑、同意、否定的用语
1、表惊讶
(1) 真的呀? really?
(2) 什么? what?
(3) 别开玩笑! you’re kidding!
2、表欣喜
(1) 好极了! great!
(2) 太棒了! fantastic!
(3) 棒极了! terrific!
(4) 哇! wow!
3、表婉惜
(1) 真糟糕。 that’s too bad.
(2) 真可惜! what a shame!
(3) 听到这样我很难过。 i’m sorry to hear that.
(4) 喔,原来如此。 oh, i see.
5、表同意
(1) 没错。 right.
(2) 正是。 exactly.
(3) 是的,一点也没错。 i’ll say.
4) 你说得对极了。 you can say that again.
5) 好的。 ok.
6、表不同意
(1) 我可不以为然。 i don’t think so.
(2) 不成! no way!
(3) 不! no.
(4) 喔,得了吧! oh, come on!
(5) 事实上不然。 not really.
办公室电话英语3
通话将毕时的结尾语
(1) 谢谢你来电。
thank you for calling.
(2) 感谢你打给我。
it was kind of you to call me.
(3) 很高兴跟你谈话。
nice talking to you.
(4) 让我们尽快聚聚。
let’s get together soon.
(5) 我该挂电话了。
i’d better get off the phone.
(6) 请随时再打电话给我。
call me again any time.
(7) 有空请再打电话来。
call again when you’ve got time.
(8) 请代我问候珍妮。
my best wishes to jane.
(9) 请一定要再来电话喔。
please do call again.
(10) 我随时高兴接到你的电话。
i’m always glad to hear from you.
(11) 想聊的时候请随时来电。
call again anytime you feel like talking.
(12) 谢谢你回我电话,再见。
thanks for returning my call, good-bye.
(13) 让我们保持联络,再见。
let’s keep in touch, good-bye.
(14) 那么下周二见。
see you next tuesday, then.
办公室电话英语4
1、当来电找自己的同事,需要转接时,可以这么说:
I’ll put you through right now.
我现在就帮你转接过去。
I’ll connect you with the department you want. Hold on for a minute.
我将电话转到您需要的部门。请稍后。
I’ll switch you over to Susan Chin.
我将您的电话转给秦苏珊女士。(……居然和我同学的辅导班一个名字)
2、转接失败,为了对来电者表示礼貌,应当这样说:
I’m sorry but the number is engaged. We’ll call you if connected.
很抱歉电话占线,如果接通了我们就给您打电话。
3、我们打电话不一定都能找到对方,这时候想让接电话的人告知对方给自己回电话或者没什么事情不用回电话了,怎么说呢?
Could you please tell her that Mr. Xu called?
请转告她许先生给她打电话。
Please tell her to return my call. I’ll leave my number, 3210078
请让他给我回电话,我的电话号码是3210078。
Ask her to call Steven at the office ASAP.
请她尽快快往史蒂文先生办公室回电话。
It’s nothing important. I’ll call her back later.
没什么要紧事,我晚点在给她打。
4、如果听筒里没有声音,不确定对方是否在听、是否听得到,可以这么说:
Are you still there? OR Are you holding?
根据当时的心情境界等也不同,如果比较生气的话``也常说Are you even listening (to me )?