预订机票英语对话精选

2017-04-06

英语情景对话的创设为学生创造了丰富的生活场景和交流话题,有效地调动了学生练习英语口语的兴趣,为学生提供了练习口语表达的机会。小编整理了预订机票英语对话,欢迎阅读!

预订机票英语对话篇一

(Miss Lin Fang, the secretary of International Trade Corp. is telephoning to book a flight seat. )

(A: the clerk of an Airlines; B: Miss Lin)

A: Good morning. Can I help you?

B: Yes. I'd like to book 2 seats to Frankfort on the 2nd of April, please.

A: Just a moment, I'll check the schedule.

B: I prefer a morning flight.

A: The only flight available is Eastern Airlines 216, which leaves at 9: 45 a. m.

B: Could you tell me what the economic class fare is?

A: It's$ 580 one way.

B: Is it a direct flight?

A: Yes, it's a non-stop.

B: What time does it arrive in Frankfort?

A: It arrives at 6: 30 p. m.

B: Fine. Book it for me, please.

A: Certainly, Madam. May I have your name and telephone number?

B: Of course. Lin Fang. 66478215.

A: Thank you.

预订机票英语对话篇二

A:Hello! This is Air China Booking Office.

A:您好!中国国际航空公司售票处。

B:Hello! I'd like to reconfirm my flight reservation.

B:您好!我想确认我的订座。

A:May I know your flight number,please?

A:请问您的航班号码是多少?

B:It's flight CA169 , which leaves Beijing at 8 : 00 a.m. on January 20th.

B:CA169航班,1月20日早上八点离开北京的。

A:Oh,yes. That's our regular flight to Nanchang. Would you please tell me your name?

A:哦,是的。那是我们飞往南昌的定期航班。请问您的名字?

B:My name is Deng Li.

B:我叫邓立。

A:Yes, here you are. You're flying in economy class. Is that right?

A:好的,找到了。您要坐经济舱,对吗?

B:Oh,no.I'm sure I made a reservation for a first-class ticket.

B:噢,不是。我记得我订的是头等舱。

A:Let me check. Now,your ticket is in order. Thank you for calling to reconfirm.

A:我再看看。现在您的票全办妥了。谢谢您打电话来确认订座。

B:That's what I should do. And I don't want to lose it.

B:这是我应该做的。并且我不想失掉我的订座。

A:Quite right. If you don't confirm, the reservation will be cancelled 72 hours before the departure time. In order not to miss your flight, I think you should pick up your ticket as early as possible.

A:对。假如您不确认订座,起飞前72小时会被取消的。为了不错过航班,我想您应该尽早取票。

B:OK ! I shall.

B:好的!我会的。

预订机票英语对话篇三

A:Good morning. The United Airlines. What can I do for you?

早上好。美国联合航空公司。我能为您做些什嘛?

B:Yes, I'd like to make a reservation to Boston next week.

是的,我想订一张下周飞往波斯顿的机票。

A:When do you want to fly?

您想何时去?

B:Monday, september 12.

周一,9月12日。

A:We have Flight 802 on monday. Just a moment please. Let me check whether there're seats available. I'm sorry we are all booked up for Flight 802 on that day.

我们有周一802次航班。请稍等。让我查一下那天是否有座。非常抱歉802次航班机票已订完。

B:Then, any alternatives?

那还有别的吗?

A:The next available flight leaves at 9:30 Tuesday morning september 13. Shall I book you a seat?

有一次航班在九月13日周二上午9:30起飞。我要为您订个座位吗?

B:Er... it is a direct flight, isn't it?

哦......是直航对吗?

A:Yes it is. You want to go first class or coach?

是的。您愿意订头等舱还是经济舱的机票?

B:I prefer first class, what about the fare?

我想订头等舱的机票。多少钱?

A:One way is $176.

单程是176美元。

B:Ok I will take the 9:30 flight on Tuesday.

好的我要订周二9:30的机票。

A:A seat on Flight 807 to Boston 9:30 Tuesday morning. Is it all right, sir?

一张807次航班周二早晨9:30飞往波斯顿的机票,对吗先生?

B:Right. Can you also put me on the waiting list for the 12th?

对。你能把我放到12号等候名单中吗?

A:Certainly. May I have your name and telephone number?

当然可以。请您告诉您的名字和联系方式。

B:My name is Lorus Anderson. You can reach me at 52378651.

我叫Lorus Anderson。我的电话是电话是52378651,您可以和我取得联系。

A:I will notify you if there is cancellation.

若是取消我会通知您的。

B: Thank you very much.

非常感谢。

A:My pleasure.

不客气。

更多相关阅读

最新发布的文章