有关接机的英语对话阅读
作为旨在培养学生语言交际能力的高中英语对话课,是整个高中英语教学中一个必不可少的重要组成部分。小编整理了有关接机的英语对话,欢迎阅读!
有关接机的英语对话一
史密斯: Sorry to interrupt you. but aren't you Mr. Wu from China?
抱歉.打扰一下.请问您是中国来的吴先生吗?
吴先生: Oh.yes.I am.
哦.对.我是.
史密斯: How do you do.Mr. Wu ? I'm John Smith from DJ Company. And I'm here to meet you.
您好.吴先生.我是DJ公司的约翰·史密斯.我来这儿接你们.
吴先生: How do you do.Mr. Smith ? Thank you very much for meeting us here.
你好.史密斯先生.非常感谢你来接我们.
史密斯: You are welcome. You must be exhausted after a long journey.
不用谢.各位远道而来.一定很累了.
吴先生: Oh, no. It was a pleasant trip and everything went smoothly, so we don't feel tired at all.
不.路上很顺利.又很愉快.一点儿也不觉得累.
史密斯: I`ll be your guide during your stay in China.
你们在中国逗留期间.我将一直陪同大家.
吴先生: Wonderful!
那太好了!
史密斯: Will you please take your baggage and follow me? The taxi's waiting outside.
请大家拎着行李随我来.出租车在外面等着呢.
吴先生: Fine, let's hurry.
好的.我们赶紧走.
有关接机的英语对话二
露西:
Hi, you must be Mary?
嗨.你一定是玛丽?
玛丽:
Yes. It's a pleasure to meet you. How was your flight? Shall we go? I've got a car waiting outside to take us to your hotel.
是的.很高兴遇见你.旅程如何?我们可以走了吗?外面已经有辆小车等着接我们回旅馆了.
露西:
That'd be great. The flight was ok. Thanks for taking the time to meet me here.
太好了.旅程还可以.谢谢抽出时间来这里接我.
玛丽:
No worries. Our company wants to make sure you have a pleasant trip.
别担心.我们公司希望确保您旅途愉快.
露西:
I really appreciate it.
我真的表示感激.
玛丽:
Everything has been organized for you. The accommodation, the transport and all the other little things you should need.
一切都已经为您准备好了.住宿.运输和您可能需要的其它小事.
露西:
Does the conference begin tomorrow?
会议明天开始吗?
玛丽:
Yes, there is a welcoming dinner tomorrow night.
是的.明晚将有一个接风宴.
露西:
That's great. It gives me some time to rest and see some of this city.
真棒.那我就有时间休息一下并且参观本市.
玛丽:
It's already been arranged, I will take you on a city tour tomorrow morning.
这也已经安排好了.明天上午我会带您游览市容.
有关接机的英语对话三
at the airport在机场:去机场接机,两个人相互不认识之间的介绍和寒暄。
a. hi, are you pierre?
你好,你是皮埃尔吗?
b. yes, that’s right. and you are?
是的,你是?
a. hello, pierre, welcome come to los angeles. i'm joanna bates.
你好,皮埃尔,欢迎来洛杉矶,我是乔安娜.贝茨。
b. hello, mrs. bates. it is nice to meet you.
你好,贝茨夫人,很高兴见到你。
a. just call me joanna. may i help with you suitcase?
就叫我乔安娜就好,需要我帮你提行李吗?
b. no, thank you. it is ok.
不用,谢谢,没关系的。
(they walk to the car)
a. pierre, this is my husband, robert. robert, this is pierre.
皮埃尔,这是我的丈夫,罗伯特,罗伯特,这是皮埃尔。
c. nice to meet you, pierre.
皮埃尔,很高兴见到你。
b. hello, mr. bates.
你好,贝茨先生。
c. please call me robert. let me get your baggage into the car, pierre.
叫我罗伯特就好,皮埃尔,我们把行李放到车上吧。
b. thank you, robert.
谢谢你,罗伯特。