关于饭店的英语对话

2017-04-11

众所周知,在饭店,我们可以吃东西,那么除了这个之外,饭店还有什么职能呢?下面是小编给大家整理的关于饭店的英语对话,供大家参阅!

关于饭店的英语对话篇1

A:Hello. I understand you are interested in hiring our function hall.

你好,我知道你对租用我们的功能大厅很感兴趣。

B:Yes, that is correct. I am planning a wedding party.

是的,很对。我正打算举办婚礼。

A:How many guests will you have?

你们会有多少客人?

B:We will have about 250 guests.

我们大概有250人。

A:The function hall will be perfect, it can hold 300 people.

这个功能大厅非常合适,它能容纳300人。

B:Great. What facilities do you have?

太好了,你们有什么设备呢?

A:We have a bar which can stay open as long as you need it.

我们有一个酒吧,只要你们需要,它可以一直营业。

B:Are the prices good?

价钱实惠吗?

A:The prices are very reasonable.

价钱非常合理。

B:What else?

别的呢?

A:We have a dance floor and we can provide a DJ who will play the songs of your choice.

我们有一个舞池,我们还可以提供一个音乐节目主持人,播放你们选的音乐。

B:Can you provide a band if we want live music?

如果我们想要现场音乐,你们能提供乐队吗?

A:Yes, we can provide a band for people to dance to.

可以,我们可以提供一支乐队让大家跳舞。

B:That sounds good. Do you provide catering services?

听起来不错。你们提供餐饮服务吗?

A:Yes, we have a choice of menu options. We can provide anything from snacks to a sit-down meal.

提供,我们有许多可供选择的菜单。从快餐到桌餐我们都可以提供。

关于饭店的英语对话篇2

A:Welcome to our international conference centre.

欢迎来到国际会议中心。

B:Thank you. How big is the venue? How many people can it hold?

谢谢,这个会场有多大?它能容下多少人?

A:The venue is very large. It has the capacity to hold 1000 people.

这个会场非常大,能容下1000人之多。

B:What services do you provide?

你们能提供什么服务?

A:We can provide refreshments and catering for every occasion. We can arrange seating and tables. We also provide audio and video services if they are required.

我们可以为每一场活动提供饮料和食物,可以安排座位和桌子。如果有需要的话,我们还可以提供音响和录像服务。

B:What kind of refreshments can you offer?

你们可以提供哪些种饮料?

A:We usually offer tea, coffee and fruit juice but we can provide any drink you want.

我们常提供的有茶、咖啡和果汁,但是我们可以提供你们需要的任何饮品。

B:Can you provide champagne?

你们能提供香槟酒吗?

A:We can provide champagne but it will cost extra.

我们可以提供香槟,但要额外收费。

B:Do you provide lunch?

你们提供午餐吗?

A:Yes. We provide a buffet.

提供,我们提供自助餐。

B:We plan to hold the seminar in the day and have a party in the evening. Is this possible?

我们计划白天开研讨会,晚上举办晚会。可以吗?

A:Yes, many businesses do that. We can provide music and entertainment for you.

可以。许多公司都这么安排。我们可以为你们提供音乐和娱乐节目。

B:That's very good. I think we can do business.

太好了,我想我们可以成交了。

关于饭店的英语对话篇3

A:Would you like me to wrap that for you?

您希望我为您打上包装吗?

B:Yes, please.

好的。

A:Would you like decorative wrapping?

您喜欢带装饰的包装纸吗?

B:Yes. I have to send it abroad so can you give it some protection too?

喜欢。我要寄到国外,所以你能再给它加一些保护措施吗?

A:OK. I'll wrap it in bubble wrap and put it in a box, it's too big for a padded envelope.

可以。我用气泡垫塑料给它包好放在盒子里,加垫的封套太小装不下它。

B:Thanks. Please wrap it in lots of parcel tape to make it strong.

谢谢。请用一些包裹胶带把它缠起来,这样就结实了。

A:I will. If I don't, it will get damaged at the post office.

我会的。如果不用胶带的话,到了邮局就坏了。

B:Yes, they are not very careful,

对。他们才不会小心呢。

A:I will put a sticker on the package so they know it's fragile.

我在包裹上贴上标签,他们就知道这东西易碎了。

B:That's good, Hopefully it will be safe. It's a gift for my son.

太好了。希望它能完好无损。这是给我儿子的礼物。

A:Please see if you are happy with the packaging.

请您看看对包装是否满意。

B:Yes, that looks good. How do I get to the post office?

满意,看上去好极了。我到邮局怎么走昵?

A:It's down the street on the left.

沿着这条路走,在路左。

B:Will it take me long to get there?

到那需要很长时间吗?

A:No, it will only take you 5 minutes.

不远,就5分钟的距离。

B:OK, thanks.

好的,谢谢。

更多相关阅读

最新发布的文章