中学英语笑话带翻译精选
笑话就是笑话,别老用它教育人,要不中国的相声上不去那,就是总用它教育人,笑话是给人带来欢乐的东西。小编精心收集了中学英语笑话带翻译,供大家欣赏学习!
中学英语笑话带翻译:学校-缓行
Teacher: Johnny, why are you late for school every morning?
老师:约翰尼,为什么你每天早晨都迟到?
Johnny: Every time I come to the corner, a guidepost says, 'School -- Go Slow'.
约翰尼:每当我经过学校附近的拐角处,就见路牌上写着‘学校-缓行’。
中学英语笑话带翻译:复数形式
Teacher: What is the plural of man, Tom?
老师:汤姆,‘男人’这个词的复数形式是什么?
Tom: Men.
汤姆:男人们。
Teacher: Good. And the plural of child?
老师:答得好。那‘孩子’的复数形式呢?
Tom: Twins.
汤姆:双胞胎。
中学英语笑话带翻译:除了音乐其它都很好
A keen young teacher wanted to introduce her class to the glories of classical music, so she arranged an outing to an afternoon concert.
一位热心的年轻教师想让她的学生多了解一点优秀的古典音乐,就安排了一天下午去听音乐会。
To make the occasion even more memorable, she treated everyone to lemonade, cake, chocs and ices.
为了使这次活动能给大家留下更深的印象,她请大家喝柠檬汽水、吃点心、巧克力和冰淇淋。
Just as the party was getting back into their coach, she said to little Sally, "Have you enjoyed yourself today?"
在大家回来上汽车的时候,她问小萨莉:“你今天玩得好吗?”
"Oh, yes, miss!" said Sally, "It was lovely. All except the music, that is."
“噢,好极了,小姐,” 萨莉说,“除了音乐其它都很好。”
中学英语笑话带翻译:我妹妹的手指头
Teacher: Kevin, why are you late this time?
老师:凯温,这次你怎么又迟到了?
Kevin: Please sir, I bruised two fingers knocking in a nail at home.
凯温:对不起,老师,我在家钉钉子,砸坏了两个手指头。
Teacher: I don't see any bandages.
老师:怎么没有扎绷带呀?
Kevin: Oh, they weren't my fingers! I told my little sister to hold the nail
凯温:噢,砸的不是我的手指头,我叫小妹妹扶着钉子的。