超市购物英语对话精选
随着世界全球化、一体化趋势的发展,英语教学和学习变得越来越重要。小编精心收集了超市购物英语对话,供大家欣赏学习!
超市购物英语对话1
Louise: Hey, Julia … Look at those desserts! How about baking some cookies today?嘿,茱莉亚。。。看那边的甜品!今天烤一些饼干怎么样?
Julia: Hmm … Yeah, that's a great idea! While we're here, let’s pick up the ingredients.嗯。。。好的,好主意。既然到这儿了,我们就买些材料吧、
Julia: OK, what do we need?好的,我们需要什么?
Louise: The recipe calls for flour, sugar and butter. Oh, and we also need eggs and chocolate chips.食谱上说需要面粉, 糖和黄油。哦,我们还要买鸡蛋和巧克力豆。
Julia: Why don't you get the dairy ingredients? You'll find those in the refrigerated section in the back of the store. I'll get the dry ingredients — they're in aisle 10.要不你去买乳制品?在超市的后面冰柜区你能找到的。我去干货材料区,10通道那里。
Louise: Great! Let's meet at the checkout.太好了。我们在收银台见。
Julia: OK. See you there.好的,收银台见。
超市购物英语对话2
A:
We need to buy some beer too. Where is the beer?
我们还需要买一些啤酒,啤酒在哪里?
B:
They don't have beer in this supermarket. We have to go to the liquor store.
超市是不卖啤酒的,我们要到卖酒的店买才行。
A:
Huh? They don't have beer. How can that be?
什么?这里不卖啤酒,怎么可能?
B:
It's a state law. The state doesn't allow supermarkets to sell beer. Only in liquor stores.
这是州立的法律。这个州不允许超市卖啤酒,只有卖酒的店才有。
A:
That's too strict. It's silly.
这太苛刻了,也很愚蠢。
B:
I know. I agree with you.
我知道,我同意你的说法。
B:
Excuse me. Do you sell organic vegetables here?
打扰一下,请问你们卖有机蔬菜吗?
C:
Yes, we do. They're right in front of you. The organic vegetables are marked with the blue label. Here. Do you see?
有的,就在你前方。有机蔬菜都有蓝色的标签。在这里,看到了吗?
B:
Sure. Thank you. You should have a sign. That way people could identify which are organic and which aren't.
嗯,谢谢。你们应该要有标示的,让顾客知道哪些是有机蔬菜,哪些不是。
C:
They're labeled on the packet, sir.
它们在包装土有标示的,先生。
B:
One more question.
还有一个问题。
C:
Yes?
什么问题?
B:
We need to buy some soy sauce. Which aisle is the soy sauce in?
我们想买一些酱油,酱油在哪一个走道?
C:
That would be in aisle 7, with the condiments. It is right next to the ketchup.
在第7走道,和调味品一起,就在番茄酱的旁边。
B:
Thank you. Do you wan. paper or plastic bags?
谢谢。你要纸袋还是塑胶袋?
A:
Plastic bags.
塑胶袋。
B:
And do you want to drive up?
你需要搬运服务吗?
A:
What do you mean?
什么意思?
B:
We can have someone put the bags in our trunk for us. We just drive up to that door over there.
他们可以帮我们把东西搬到卡车上。我们只要把车子开到那扇门那儿。
A:
Wow! That's convenient. But I think we can take the groceries by ourselves.
哇,好方便!不过我想我们可以自己提这些杂货。
B:
Yes, our car is not parked far away. I'll tell the cashier we don't want to drive up. It should be about ninety dollars all together.
好的,我们的车子没有停多远。我会告诉收银员不需要这项服务,全部大概要90美元钱。
A:
Here is one-hundred. I will go look at the magazine rack, okay?
这里是100美元。我去杂志架那儿看看,好吗?
超市购物英语对话3
店员:May I help you?
我能为你效劳吗?
顾客:Yes, I would like to return these slacks.
是的,我想退回这些长裤。
店员:Alright. Do you have your receipt?
好的,你有收据吗?
顾客:Yes. Here it is. I bought them last week.
有的,在这儿。上星期才买的。
店员:And why are you returning them?
为什么要退呢?
顾客:I bought them to go with a blouse of mine. But they don't really match.
我本想买来配一件衬衫的,但是它们配起来不好看。
店员:I'm sorry, but we usually don't do it. It is our policy.
对不起,我们通常不接受的,这是规定。
顾客:Can you make an exception this time?
这次可以例外吗?
店员:Well. Let me talk to the manager for a moment.
那么,让我和经理说说看。
Please show me your receipt again.
再让我看一看你的收据好吗?
We appreciate your business, Ma'am.
谢谢惠顾,太太。