餐厅点餐英语情景对话

2017-05-15

随着我国经济发展和开放程度的加深,我国参与国际经济活动越来越频繁,英语作为国际上的通用语言与我们的生活越来越密切。小编精心收集了餐厅点餐英语情景对话,供大家欣赏学习!

餐厅点餐英语情景对话1

Rumei: Everything on the menu looks good.

如梅:菜单上的菜看着样样都好。

Yunbo: Dashan, what's surf and turf?

云波:大山,Surf and Turf 这道菜是什么做的?

Dashan: It's a small steak and a lobster tail.

大山:是嫩牛排加龙虾尾。

Rumei: That sounds delicious. I'd like that. How about you, Dashan?

如梅:听起来很好吃。 我想来一盘。 大山,你呢?

Dashan: I can't decide.

大山:我定不下来。

Server: Are you ready to order?

服务员:可以点菜了吗?

Rumei: Yes, I'd like a surf and turf.

如梅:可以。我要一份海鲜牛排。

Yunbo: I'd like the same.

云波:我也要一份。

Dashan: Hmm. I'd like a hamburger. No, I'd like some roast beef. No, I'd like a T-bone steak.

大山:我要一个汉堡包。不行,我要烤牛肉。不,我要带骨牛排。

Server: Would you like your meat rare, medium or well done?

服务员:肉要烧成嫩的、不老不嫩的还是熟透的?

Dashan&Rumei&Yunbo: Medium, please.

三人齐声说:要不老不嫩的。

Server: Would you like a baked potato or some rice?

服务员:要烤土豆还是米饭?

Dashan: I'd like a baked potato. No, I'd like some rice. No, a baked potato.

大山:我要烤土豆。不行,我要一些米饭。不,我要烤土豆。

Yunbo: I'd like some rice, please.

云波:我要米饭。

Rumei: Me, too.

如梅:我也要米饭。

Server: Please help yourself to the salad bar. It's behind you.

服务员:色拉台有色拉,请随便用。就在你们身后。

Yunbo: Look at all the different salads. Everything looks very fresh.

云波:看这儿有各式各样的色拉。样样看起来都很新鲜。

Dashan: Salads are very popular in Canada. I like pasta salad. It's delicious.

大山:在加拿大,色拉是受欢迎的菜。我喜欢吃凉拌面色拉,味道很好吃。

Yunbo: What's pasta salad?

云波:凉拌面色拉是用什么做的?

Dashan: It's cold noodles, mayonnaise and vegetables.

大山:用凉面条、蛋黄酱再拌一些蔬菜。

Dashan: Rumei, try some bread. It's warm.

大山:如梅,你来尝点面包吧,还热乎着呢。

Rumei: Hmm. It smells wonderful.

如梅:闻起来好香啊。

Dashan: Try some fresh butter on it.

大山:往上面抹些鲜黄油试一试。

Rumei: Thanks.

如梅:谢谢。

Dashan: You're welcome.

大山:不客气。

Rumei: Oh, it tastes delicious.

如梅:啊,味道好香啊。

餐厅点餐英语情景对话2

Waiter: Hello, I’ll be your waiter today. Can I start you off with something to drink?你好,我是你们今天的服务生。首先能给二位来点喝的吗?

Ralph: Yes. I’ll have iced tea, please.好的,我要冰茶。

Anna: And I’ll have lemonade.我要柠檬汁。

Waiter: OK. Are you ready to order, or do you need a few minutes?好的,你们是现在点菜还是我几分钟之后再来?

Ralph: I think we’re ready. I’ll have the tomato soup to start, and the roast beef with mashed potatoes and peas.我们这就点菜。我要西红柿汤,还有配有土豆泥和和豌豆的烤牛肉。

Waiter: How do you want the beef — rare, medium or well done?你的牛肉要几分熟,生的,六分熟还是全熟的?

Ralph: Well done, please.全熟的。

Anna: And I’ll just have the fish, with potatoes and a salad.我要鱼,土豆和沙拉。

餐厅点餐英语情景对话3

A:May I take your order?

A:可以点菜了吗?

B:What would you like, Miss Tang?

B:您想吃点什么,唐小姐?

C:Well, (Pointing to the menu) I'll take this and this.

C:嗯,(指着菜单)我要这个和这个。

B:I'd like a steak and some French fries. Er... may I see the wine list, please?

B:我要一份牛排和一些薯条。嗯…可以给我看一下酒单吗?

A:Here you are.

A:给您。

B:A bottle of red wine, please.

B:来一瓶红葡萄酒吧。

A:Anything else?

A:还要点别的吗?

B:No, thank you. That's all.

B:不要了,谢谢,就这些。

更多相关阅读

最新发布的文章