旅游英语口语会话

2017-04-06

旅游,,增加彼此的互动,增进朋友之间的感情。下面是小编给大家整理的旅游英语口语会话,供大家参阅!

旅游英语口语会话:GO TO A CLINIC

Receptionist: Sir, please follow me to Examination Room Number Three.

接待员:请跟我到第三检查室。

Doctor: Good morning, I'm Doctor Landry. What can I do for you today?

医生:上午好。我是兰德利医生。我能为您做点什么?

Dashan: Oh, Doctor. I don't feel well. My whole body aches. I have an upset stomach and I feel dizzy.

大山:大夫,我觉得难受,浑身疼痛,胃部不舒服,头晕。

Doctor: When did your symptoms begin?

医生:这些症状是什么时候开始的?

Dashan: They began last night. I didn't sleep.

大山:昨天夜里开始的。 我没睡着觉。

Doctor: Did you have a fever?

医生:你发烧了吗?

Dashan: Yes, I did. Sometimes I felt hot and sometimes I felt cold. I felt awful.

大山:是的。我有时觉得冷,又有时觉得热,非常难受。

Doctor: Did you take anything for it?

医生:你吃什么药了吗?

Dashan: No, I didn't.

大山:没吃。

Doctor: Well, first I need to listen to your chest. Then, I need to check your ears and throat. Could you unbutton your shirt for me, please? Breathe in deeply. Now breathe out. Again. Now, open your mouth wide, and say,"ah."

医生:我先得听听你的胸部。然后我再检查一下你的耳朵和喉咙。请你把上衣的扣子解开好吗?深吸一口气,现在呼出来,再来一遍。现在张大嘴,说“ 啊……”。

Dashan: Ah.

大山:啊……。

Doctor: Well, your chest sounds clear and your throat and ears look normal. But I'm concerned about your fever. I need to take your temperature.

医生:胸部听起来很清楚,喉咙和耳朵看起来也正常。 但是我还是担心你的发烧问题。 我得量一量你的体温。

Doctor: You probably have a virus. You should take it easy for a few days. You shouldn't get overtired. And you should also drink plenty of fluids.

医生:你可能是感染了病毒。你要好好休息几天,不要太累,你还得多喝水。

Doctor: Hmm. Yes, you have a slight temperature.

医生:噢,你是有点发烧。

Dashan: What should I take for it?

大山:我要吃什么药来退烧呢?

Doctor: Some acetaminophen.

医生:吃点退热净吧。

Dashan: Excuse me?

大山:对不起,你说的是什么药?

Doctor: You should take some acetaminophen for your fever. You can get some at the pharmacy across the street.

医生:你要吃点退热净。 你可以在对面那条街的药店买到这种药。

Dashan: How often should I take the acetaminophen?

大山:隔多长时间吃一次?

Doctor: You should take two tablets every four hours.

医生:每隔四小时吃两片。

Dashan: Okay. Thanks, Doctor.

大山:好的,谢谢你,大夫。

Doctor: You're welcome. Now, take care of yourself.

医生:不客气。你多保重。

旅游英语口语会话:SHOPPING

Rumei: This shopping centre is great. It's sunny and very large.

如梅:这家购物中心可真大呀!这里阳光明媚,地方宽敞。

Dashan: The West Edmonton Mall is the largest shopping centre in North America. You can shop, eat, ice skate, see a movie and ride on a roller coaster here.

大山:西埃德蒙顿商场是北美最大的购物中心,在这里,你可以购物、就餐、滑冰、看电影,还可以玩过山车呢。

Rumei: Wow! It has a skating rink and a roller coaster. That's unusual.

如梅:哎呀,这里有滑冰场和过山车,真少见啊。

Yunbo: Can you find shopping centres all over Canada?

云波:加拿大各地都有大型购物中心吗?

Dashan: Yes, most Canadian cities have shopping malls. Shopping malls are very convenient. You can buy everything under one roof.

大山:是,多数加拿大城市都有购物街,在购物街购物非常方便。不挪地方(under one roof )什么都能买上。

Rumei: Under one roof? What does that mean?

如梅:Under one roof 是什么意思?

Dashan: It means... In one place.

大山:意思是……“在同一个地方”。

Rumei: Oh, I get it. UNDER ONE ROOF.

如梅:喔,我明白了,这叫under one roof。

Yunbo: In China, Rumei and I always shop in department stores or in small shops on the street.

云波:在中国如梅和我总是在百货商场或者去街上的小商店里买东西。

Rumei: Yunbo likes to shop in department stores, but I like to shop in small stores.

如梅:云波喜欢上百货商店买东西,但我喜欢去小商店。

Dashan: Well, I rarely shop. I'm usually too busy. Sometimes I shop for food, but that's all.

大山:我嘛,我是很少购物。 我有时上街买点吃的,仅此而已。

Yunbo: Oh, look. I see an ice cream shop. Let's get ice cream cones.

云波:哎,你们看,冰淇淋屋,我们买点蛋卷冰淇淋吧。

Rumei: Yes, let's take a break.

如梅:对。我们休息一会儿吧。

Dashan: Good idea. I love ice cream. I always get mint chocolate chip. What flavour do you usually get?

大山:好主意。我特别喜欢吃冰淇淋。我总是吃薄荷巧克力味的。你们一般吃什么味的?

Yunbo: Well, I usually get vanilla, but Rumei always gets strawberry. I'll get the ice cream. It's my treat.

云波:我一般吃香草味的,如梅总是吃草莓的。 我去买冰淇淋。 我来请客。

Dashan: Thanks, Yunbo.

大山:多谢啦,云波。

Rumei: Dashan, I want to buy a souvenir for my brother in Shanghai.

如梅:大山,我想给我上海的弟弟买件礼品。

Dashan: Let's find a souvenir store. We can ask for directions at the information desk.

大山:那我们找一家礼品店吧。 我们可以到问讯处去问路。

Rumei: Mmm... This ice cream is delicious.

如梅:啊,冰淇淋真好吃啊。

Dashan: Yes, it's wonderful. Thanks, Yunbo.

大山:是啊,真棒。谢谢你,云波。

Yunbo: My pleasure. I'm glad you like it.

云波:还客气什么,你们喜欢我就很高兴了。

更多相关阅读

最新发布的文章