初一英语对话带翻译精选

2017-04-15

初中英语的学习不仅是要培养学生说的能力,更要在听、说、读、写几大领域上全面发展,这样学生对英语的学习才会产生浓厚的兴趣。其中在说的方面运用英语情景教学法可以更好地提高初中生的英语水平。小编精心收集了初一英语对话带翻译,供大家欣赏学习!

初一英语对话带翻译篇1

kind of 有点儿

A:Can you take over for me here? I have a friend coming to see me.

A:你能帮我照顾一下这儿吗?我有个朋友要来。

B:I'd like to, but I have my hands full. Ask Peter, he isn't so busy.

B:我很愿意帮你,可我手头的事太多了,问问彼得,他不是很忙。

A:That's all right. I will ask somebody else. Thanks all the same.

A:没关系,我再去问别人吧,谢谢你。

B:Why not ask Peter?

B:为什么不问彼得?

A:Something bad has happened between us.

A:我们之间发生了点不愉快的事。

B:You two had an argument then?

B:你们发生争论了?

A:Kind of.

A:可以这么说吧。

初一英语对话带翻译篇2

kick down the ladder 过河拆桥

A:Why are you still so kind to her?

A:你对她怎么这么好?

B:I shall never forget all the wonderful things she had done for me when I was in need of help.

B:我永远忘不了在我需要帮助的时候她为我做的一切。

A:But that was all passed.

A:但那都过去了。

B:I know, but I wouldn't kick down the ladder and forget all her kindness.

B:我知道,但我不能过河拆桥,忘了她的好。

初一英语对话带翻译篇3

keep/hold at bay 穷途末路

A:Couldn't you put off the deadline till next month?

A:您不能把期限宽限到下个月吗?

B:I'm afraid not.

B:恐怕不能。

A:I'm really held at bay.

A:我实在是走投无路了。

B:I can't help.

B:我也无能为力。

初一英语对话带翻译篇4

keep somebody at arm's length 疏远

A:I have a feeling that Lucy is not so close to Jim as she used to be.

A:我觉得露西对吉姆不像以前那么亲近了。

B:Yeah, when she heard about his background, she decided that she'd better keep him at arm's length.

B:是啊,她听说他的背景后,就决定疏远他了。

A:But Jim feels miserable.

A:可吉姆却觉得很痛苦。

初一英语对话带翻译篇5

keep oneself to oneself 独来独往

A:I don't know why you keep yourself to yourself and refuse to be in touch with anyone.

A:我不知道你为什么老是独来独往,不愿跟别人联系。

B:I don't know. Once bitten, twice shy, maybe.

B:我不知道,也许是一朝被蛇咬,十年怕井绳的缘故吧。

A:People are different. I know you were so much hurt, but do cheer up. It's not the end of the world.

A:人和人不一样,我知道你伤得很深,但是要振作起来,还有希望的。

B:I know. But my sixth sense tells me to keep myself to myself for the time being. I need to relax a little bit.

B:我知道,但我的第六感觉告诉我应该暂时不与人接触,我需要放松一下。

更多相关阅读

最新发布的文章