关于酒店的英语对话精选
英语对话课教学是实现英语学习的最终目标——交际的最好手段。下面是小编精心收集的关于酒店的英语对话,希望大家喜欢!
关于酒店的英语对话篇一
A Hello,this is QuaCheng hotel,is there anything I can help you,sir?
你好,这里是泉城大酒店,请问您需要什么服务
B Yes, I'd like to book a room.
我需要预订一间房
A Sure,we have different type of rooms,which would you like to choose?
我们酒店有不同类型的房间,您需要哪种房间呢?
B I'm not very certain,could you give me a brief introduction,please?
我不是很确定,你能不能给我做一下简单的介绍?
A Ok,our hotel provides standard single room and double room,accordingly,we also have special treatment for VIP.
好的,我们酒店提供标准单人间和标准双人间,除此之外还有对贵宾的特殊套房
B Thank you,I want to reserve a single room which is better located between 4th floor to 7 floor.Well,I need the personnel in your hotel to open the window and clean the room before I arrive there.Is that ok?
谢谢,我想预定一间单人标准间,最好是介于4楼到7楼之间的。嗯,我需要你们的工作人员在我到达九点前打开窗户并打扫房间,可以吗?
A Ok,sir,I already taken some notes about your requirements.Now let me check the room on my computer.Well,one standard single room in 6th floor and the number is 0603,need clean and open the window,anything else?
好的,先生,我已经记下了你的要求。我先在电脑上查询一下。嗯,6楼的603房间,需要打扫并打开窗户,还有什么要求吗?
B Thanks,how much does it cost?
谢谢,房间费用是多少钱
A That is 580 RMB
房费是580元
B Don't your hotel have discount?
你们没有折扣吗?
A I'm terribly sorry,sir.If you need a discount,you should be our VIP and stay here for at least 3 days.
非常抱歉,先生。如果你想打折必须是我们酒店的协议客户,并且至少住三天
B OK,that's alright!
好,那就算了
A When will you arrive at our hotel,sir?
您什么时候能到达,先生?
B Around 15 to 3 P.M.
下午2点45
A OK.It's a great honour for us to serve for you and we are all waitting for your arrival.!
好的,能为您服务是我们酒店的荣幸,我们在此恭候您的光临!
B Thank you very much!Byebye!
谢谢,再见!
关于酒店的英语对话篇二
Reservationist(R): Good afternoon. What can I do for you?
下午好,我能帮您什么吗?
Client (C) : Good afternoon. I’m calling from Beijing Foreign Trade Company. Is it possible for me to have a suite?
下午好,这里是北京外贸公司,我想订一间套房,有吗?
R: Certainly, can you give me your name please, sir?
有的,先生,可以告诉我您的名字吗?
C: West, W-E-S-T.
R: Thank you, Mr. West. But by the way, how long will you stay here?
谢谢,WEST先生。请问你要住多久呢?
C: I’ll stay here for quite a long time.
我将会住很长一段时间的。
R: I’m glad you will be staying at our hotel for a long time.
很高兴你将会在我们酒店长住。
C: How much is the suite, please?
请问套房多少钱呢?
R: Your suite is 320 yuan (RMB) per day.
您订的套房一天是320元。
C: Does that include attendance?
有包括服务费吗?
R:Three hundred and twenty yuan a day, service included.
320元一天,包含服务费。
C: Meals included?
餐费有包含在内吗?
R: Meals are extra, not included.
餐费是另外算的,不包含在内。
C: What services come with that?
都还有些其他的什么服务吗?
R: For three hundred and twenty yuan a day, you will have one bedroom with air-conditioning, a sitting room, a bathroom, a colour TV set, a telephone and a major international newspaper delivered to your room every day.
您的房间有一间带空调的卧室,一间客厅,一间浴室,一台彩电,一部电话并且每天都有主要的国际新闻报送到您的房间。
C: Do I have to pay in advance?
我需要提前预付吗?
R: Yes, you may pay half of it. The account will be settled later.
要的,您需要先预付一半,稍后会设定一个帐户。
C: On which floor is the suite?
套房在几楼呢?
R: We have reserved two suites for you to choose. One is on the first floor, the other on the thirteenth floor. Both of them have a bathroom and face to the south.
我们提供两个套房供您选择。一个是在一楼,另一个是在十三楼。两个套房都带浴室并且都是朝南的。
C: What’s the difference between them?
它们之间有什么不同呢?
R: The conditions and the prices are the same. No difference.。
条件和价格都是一样的,没什么不同。
C: Which is quiet? I want a quiet one. I hate noise at night.
哪一间更安静?
R: The one on the thirteenth floor is very quiet. The room number is 1316.
三楼的那一间是非常安静的。房间号是1316。
C: I think I’ll take the one on the thirteenth floor.。
我想我还是订三楼的那一间吧。
R: OK. And your arrival and departure dates?
好的,那您抵店和离店的日期是?
C: I don’t know, but it could be seventeen to twenty days.
不知道,但是大概会住17至20天吧。
R: Then we can only confirm a room from the 10th to the 27th. I’m afraid we won’t be able to guarantee you the room after the 27th.
那我们只能确认一个房间给您,从10号至27号,恐怕我们不能保证27号之后有房间给您了。
C: What if there isn’t any room then?
是不是那之后都没有房间了?
R: Don’t worry, sir, We can either put you on a waiting list or find you a room in a nearby hotel.
不要急,先生,我们也可以将您列在等候名单上或者在最近的地方为您找一家酒店。
C: Fine, thank you. Good-bye.
好的,谢谢,再见。
关于酒店的英语对话篇三
C=Front Office Clerk 前台服务员 G=Guest 顾客
C:Good afternoon. Welcome to XX hotel. May I help you?
下午好!欢迎光临 xx 酒店。能为您效劳吗?
G:Yes, I’d like to check-in,pleae.
我要登记住宿。
C:Certaily,sir. May I have your name ,please?
好的,先生。请问大名?
G:I’m Lawrence Brown.
我叫劳伦斯.布朗。
C:Do you have a reservation with us. Mr. Brown?
布朗先生,您预订了房间了吗?
G:Yes, from tonight.
是的,预订了。从今晚开始。
C:Just a moment please. I’ll check our reservation record. (After a while) Thank you for waiting, Mr.Brown. Your reservation is for a twin from March 5th to 7th for three nights. Is that right?
请稍后,我检查一下预订记录。(过了一会儿)让您久等了,布朗先生。您预订了从 3 月 5 日到 7
日 3 个晚上的双床间,是这样的吗?
G:Exactly.
对。
C:Could you fill out the registration form, please?
请填写这张登记表好吗?
G:Fine(Fill the form)
好的(填写表格)
C:How would you like to make payment?
您打算如何付款呢?
G:By American Express Card.
用美国运通信用卡。
C:May I take a print of the card ,please?
请让我划印一下你的卡,好吗?
G:Sure, here you are.
好的,给你。
C:Thank you, Mr. Brown. Your room number is 2809.that’s on the 8th floor. A bellman will show you the room. Please enjoy your stay.
谢谢您,布朗先生。您的房间是 8 楼的 2809 好房,服务员会带您过去,希望您住得愉快。