登机前常用英语对话短文
英语对话教学能激发和保持学生学习英语的兴趣,为学生提供充分的语言交际实践的机会,能培养学生的交际能力,使学生敢于大胆开口说英语,达到学以致用的目的,使得英语课堂教学更精彩。小编整理了登机前常用英语对话短文,欢迎阅读!
登机前常用英语对话短文一
A:Good morning, sir. Can I see your boarding pass, please?
早上好,先生。能给我看一下您的登机牌吗?
B:Here you are.
给你。
A:Excuse me, sir. This is your passport.
先生,非常抱歉,这是您的护照。
B:Really? Ugh…Is there any difference?
是吗?嗯……这有区别吗?
A:Yes. As a matter of fact, you can't board the plane without boarding pass.
是的,事实上,没有登机牌您就不能登机。
B:Gee. I must have left it in my hotel room.
天啊。我一定是把它留在旅馆的房间了。
A:I'm sorry sir. I can't let you pass.
对不起,先生,我不能让您过去。
B:But when does the plane take off?
飞机什么时候起飞?
A:Ugh, in about thirty minutes, sir.
嗯,大概还有30分钟,先生。
B:Oh, my God! What do I do now? Bone head, bone head, bone head(He smashes his head with his hand.).
噢,天哪!那我现在该怎么办呢?笨蛋,笨蛋,笨蛋。(他用手捶着他的头。)
A:Calm down, sir. You are creating a commotion.
先生,请镇定一点。您会制造混乱的。
B:(The speaker in the airport says, 'Mr. Benjamin, we now have a boarding pass by the name of Benjamin at Lost and Found.') Is that me?
(机场广播:“本杰明先生:现拾到本杰明先生的登机牌,请到失物招领处认领。”)那是在说我吗?
A:Could be.
可能吧。
B:Oh, thank God. Thank you, I'll be right back.
噢,谢天谢地。谢谢你,我马上就回来。
B:(Benjamin starts to run and then he seems to remember something and returns.)Ugh, excuse me, where is the Lost and Found?
(本杰明转身正准备跑,但是他好像想起了什么,又转过了身。)嗯,打扰一下,失物招领处在哪里?
A:It's down in the lobby. Turn left at exit B.
在大厅向左的B出口。
B:Thank you, thank you, thanks again.
谢谢,谢谢,非常感谢。
登机前常用英语对话短文二
A:To which gate do I need to go to catch connecting flight 101 to New York City?
我要在哪个登机门转乘101班机前往纽约?
B:Go to gate 18. The plane is now boarding. You must hurry.
到18号门。这趟班机已经在登机了。你要赶快。
A:Show me the fastest way to get there.
告诉我最快到那里的方法。
B:Instead of walking, you can take this shuttle to get you there faster.
别走路,你搭机场的班车,就可以比较快地到达那里。
A:Do you think the plane will leave without me?
你想飞机会不会不等我就起飞呢?
B:No, I’ll call the attendants at the gate. I will tell them you’re on your way.
不会,我会打电话给登机门的服务人员。我会告诉他们你已经在途中了。
A:Thank you so much. I would really appreciate that.
多谢。我真的很感激你的协助。
B:You are welcome. Have a safe trip.
不用客气,祝你旅途平安。
登机前常用英语对话短文三
A:We'd better hurry. They're boarding already.
我们最好快一点,大家都已在登机了。
B:OK. Let's go. But which way is Gate 20?
好,那就走吧。但20号登机门在哪儿呢?
A:Oh, here comes a man. Let's ask him... Excuse me. Can you direct me to Gate 20, please?
哦,前面来了一个人,我们问问他吧。……劳驾,能告诉我20号登机门怎么走吗?
C:Sure. Go down the stairs right over there and you'll see some directions. Just follow them
当然。顺着那边的楼梯下去,你就会看到一些指示,照着指示走就到了。