外贸英语常用句子--商品质量篇
商品的质量好坏可以直接决定贸易是否能成功。接下来小编为大家整理了外贸英语常用句子--商品质量篇,希望对你有帮助哦!
We've received the sample which you sent us last Sunday. 我们已经收到了上星期天你方寄来的样品。
We've got here our sales samples Type 1. and Type 2. 这里是一号和二号样货。
Our quality is based solely on our sales samples. 我们的质量完全以货样为准。
We sell goods as per the sales sample, not the quality of any previous supplies. 我们销售产品是以货样为标准,而不是凭过去任何一批货的质量。
You know we sell our tea according to our samples. 你们知道我们是凭销售货样销售茶叶的。
You can see the difference between these grades. 你可以看看这些等级的差别。
These two grades are very much in demand. 这两种等级(的货)目前需求甚殷。
We are in urgent need of these two grades. 我们现在急需这两种等级的货。
The colour of the shipment is much darker than that of your previous consignment. 这批货的颜色比上批要暗许多。
No doubt you've received the outturn samples of the inferior quality goods. 你们一定收到了质量低劣产品的到货抽样。
I must advise you of the specifications of the goods. 我必须通知货物的规格。
Have you received the specifications as shown in our catalog? 你们收到了按我方目录所列的产品规格了吗?
The quality is all right, but the style is a bit outdated. 质量无问题,只是式样有点过时。
We found the goods didn't agree with the original patterns. 我们发现货物与原式样不符。
The "Double Fish" brand is not so bad, the design is fresh and vivid. “双鱼”牌商标不错,图案新颖。
The new varieties have very vivid designs and beautiful colors. 那新产品图案新颖,色泽鲜艳。
We're here to discuss the trade marks of your products. 我们来谈谈贵产品的商标一事。
The goods are available in different qualities. 此货有多种不同的质量可供。
Nothing wrong will happen, so long as the quality of your article is good. 只要商品质量可靠,就不会发生差错。
If the quality of your products is satisfactory, we may place regular orders. 如果你们产品的质量使我们满意,我们将不断订货。
If the quality of your initial shipment is found satisfactory, large repeats will follow. 如果贵方第一批运来的货令人满意,随后将有大批续订。
There is no marked qualitative difference between the two. 两者在质量上无显著差异。
We sincerely hope the quality are in conformity with the contract stipulations. 我们真诚希望质量与合同规定相符。
As long as the quality is good, it hardly matters if the price is a little bit higher. 只要能保证质量,售价高点都无所谓。
Prices are fixed according to their quality, aren't they? 价格按质量的好坏而定,对吗?
The transferee must see to it that the quality of the product is maintained. 接受转让一方要负责保持产品的质量。
Our Certificate of Quality is made valid by means of the official seal. 我们的质量证明书盖公章方为有效。
We'll improve the quality of our products and production efficiency. 我们将改进产品质量,提高生产率。
They are fully qualified to pass opinions on the quality of this merchandise. 他们完全有资格对这种产品的质量发表意见。
We would like to have you offer us 100 metric tons, quality same as last. 希望您能报给我们100吨质量和上次相同的货。
We find the quality suitable (unsuitable) for our market. 产品质量适合(不适合)我们的市场。
We always have faith in the quality of your products. 对你们产品的质量我们总是很信任。
This is a quality product. 这是一种高质量的产品。
Those overcoats are of good quality and nice colour. 这批大衣质量高、成色好。
Our quartz technique is well known in the world, and we believe our watches are of fine quality. 我们的石英技术世界闻名,相信我们生产的手表具有高质量。
Our price is a little bit higher, but the quality of our products is better. 虽然价格偏高,但我们的产品质量很好。
Your goods are superior in quality compared with those of other manufacturers. 和其他厂商相比,贵方产品质量上乘。
The equipment are of good quality and very useful. 这些器械质量好,用处大。
Our products are very good in quality, and the price is low. 我们的产品质高价低。
We have received the goods you send us, the quality is excellent. 我们已经收到贵处来的货,质量很好。
We are responsible to replace the defective ones. 我们保换质量不合格的产品。
It's really something wrong with the quality of this consignment of bicycles. 这批自行车的质量确实有问题。
I regret this quality problem. 对质量问题我深表遗憾。
We hope that you'll pay more attention to the quality of your goods in the future. 希望贵方将来多注意产品的质量问题。
The workings of these machines are inaccurate. 这批机器运行不准。
Upon arrival, we found the shipment of wool was of poor quality. 货到后,我们发现羊毛的质量较差。
The quality of the fertilizer is inferior to that stipulated in the contract. 化肥质量次于合同中规定的。
The quality of this article cannot qualify for first-class. 这批商品的质量不够一等品。
If you find the quality of our products unsatisfactory, we're prepared to accept return of the rejected material within a week. 如果贵方对产品质量不满意,我们将在一星期内接受退货。
More than 300 watches are not up to standard. 有300多块手表不合质量标准。