有关运输的外贸英语口语

2017-03-20

外贸英语(Foreign trade English),外贸为商务英语范畴,确切的说是针对外贸行业的英语。接下来小编为大家整理了有关运输的外贸英语口语,希望对你有帮助哦!

有关运输的外贸英语口语一:

We arrange shipments to any part of the world.

我们承揽去世界各地的货物运输。

From what I’ve heard you’re ready well up in shipping work.

据我所知,您对运输工作很在行。

What is your specific transport requirement?

你们需要的运输条件是什么?

It will cause a lot of problems in our transportation.

这将给我们的运输带来很多问题。

the two sides finally reached an aGREement on the mode of transportation.

双方就运输方式达成了协议。

Today let’s discuss the mode of transportation of the steel we ordered.

今天我们就谈谈关于钢材的运输方式吧。

How do you usually move your machines?

你们出口机器习惯使用哪种运输方式?

the goods are now in transit.

此批货物正在运输途中。

A part of the goods were damaged in transit.

一部分货物在运输途中受损。

If the cargo space must be reserved, please send us the necessary application forms.

如果要预订货舱,请将订舱表寄给我们。

do you do any chartering?

你们租船吗?

Transport by sea is the most important mode of transportation in the world today.

海运是目前世界上最重要的一种运输方式。

Usually, it is cheaper to have the goods sent by sea than by railway.

通常,海运较陆运便宜。

For such a big order, we propose to have the goods dispatched by sea.

数量如此多的货物,我们建议走海运。

Please dispatch the TV sets we ordered by sea.

请海运我们订购的电视机。

Because of the high cost of railway transportations, we prefer sea tansportations.

因为铁路运输费用高,我们愿意走海运。

Sometimes sea transport is troublesome to us.

有时海运对我们来说麻烦。

Please have the goods transported by air.

请空运此批货

To move the goods by railway is quicker.

铁路运输较快。

We don’t think it is proper to transport the goods by railway.

我们认为此货不适合用铁路运输。

Can you have them sent by railway?

能采用 陆运方式吗?

You may have some difficulties in arranging railway transportation, I guess.

我猜你们安排铁路运输有困难。

We have arranged to transport the rice you purchased by rail.

我们已安排用火车运输你们所需的大米。

We would prefer to have goods carried by road and not by railway.

我们宁愿用公路运输而不用铁路。

We think it necessary to move the articles by way of combined transportation.

我们认为联运货物十分必要。

Sometimes, the way of combined transportation has the complicated formalities.

有时联运的手续十分繁琐。

the two sides aGREed to employ "combined transportation" to ship the goods.

双方决定联运货物。

Since there is no direct vessel, we have to arrange multimodal combined transport by rail and sea.

由于没有直达船只,我们只好安排海陆联运。

I don’t like this kind of combined transportation.

我并不喜欢这种联运方式。

It’s easy to cause a delay in shipment or even lose the goods completely when we arrange such combined transport.

这种联运方式货物容易丢失,也常误期。

It’s simpler and cheaper for both of us to arrange multimodal combined transport.

安排联运对我们双方都既简单又经济。

Insurance covers both sea and overland transportation.

保险应包括水陆两路的运输。

If the goods are to be transshipped from one means of transportation to another during the course of the entire voyage, it’s called "combined transport".

如果货物在运输途中交换交通工具,这便是“联运”。

有关运输的外贸英语口语二:

Who will bear the extra freight charges?

多出的运费由谁负担?

Please quote your current tariffs.

请报你公司的最新运费表。

Freight for shipment from Shanghai to Hongkong is to be charged to your account.

从上海到香港的运费由贵方负担。

the bill of lading should be marked as "freight prepaid".

提单上应该注明“运费预付”字样。

Words and Phrases

transport charge 运输费

cargo freight 运费

carriage 运费九)装运shipment

the shipment has arrived in good condition.

运到之货情况良好

I hope you’ll be entirely satisfied with this initial shipment.

我希望您能对第一批货感到满意。

Please exercise better care with future shipments.

对今后装运的货,请多加注意。

Can last shipment be duplicated?

上次装运的货能再卖一批吗?

We reGREt we can’t ship as you desired.

很抱歉,我们不能按你们的要求装船。

We’ll send vessels to pick up the cargo at Huangpu.

我们将派船只在黄埔装运。

there is an over-shipment of 200 lbs.

货物多装了200磅。

Can we short-ship 5 tons?

我们可以少装5吨吗?

Please hold shipment pending our instructions.

请在我们通知之前暂停装货。

the goods are all ready for shipment.

货物已经准备好待装运。

It’s better to designate Tanggu as the loading port.

在塘沽装货比较合适。

A manager of a Japanese Company and a staff member of a Chinese corporation hold a discussion on the loading port at Beijing Hotel.

中国公司一名业务员与日本公司的经理在北京饭店就装运港问题进行了洽谈。

We’d better have a brief talk about the loading port.

我们最好能就装运港问题简短地谈一谈。

You may choose Tianjin as port of shipment.

你可以选择天津作为交货港。

How about shipping them from Huangpu instead of Shantou?

把汕头改为黄埔交货怎么样?

You insist that Dalian is the loading port, right?

您坚持把大连定为装运港,对吗?

Now Huangpu is fine as the loading port.

现在可以把黄埔定为装运港。

We are always willing to choose the big ports as the loading ports.

我们总希望用较大的港口作为装运港

We’d like to designate Shanghai as the loading port because it is near the producing area.

我们希望把上海定为装运港是由于它离货物产地比较近。

It makes no difference to us to change the loading port from Shantou to Zhuhai.

将装运港由汕头改为珠海对我们来说问题不大。

Shall we have a talk on the port of discharge this afternoon?

咱们今天下午是不是谈谈卸货港的问题?

He exchanged views on the choice of the unloading port with Mr. Smith.

他和史密斯先生就选择卸货港问题交换了意见。

What’s your unloading port please?

你们的卸货港定在哪里?

It’s not reasonable to have the goods unloaded at Hamburg.

把货卸在汉堡不太合适。

We don’t think it’s proper to unload the Chinese tea at London.

我们认为把伦敦作为中国茶叶的卸货港,很难让人接受。

As most of our clients are near Tianjin, we’d like to appoint Tanggu as the unloading port.

我们的大多数客户离天津较近,所以选择了塘沽作为卸货港。

there are more sailings at Shanghai, so we have chosen it as the unloading port.

因为上海的船次多,我们把这里定为卸货港。

We’d like to change the unloading port from Tokyo to Osaka.

我们愿意把卸货港由东京改为大阪

I’ve got a bone to pick with you over your last shipment to London.

关于上次装运到伦敦的那批货,我不得不抱怨你。

the cargo has been shipped on board s.s. "Dong Feng".

货已装上“东风”号轮船。

We ship most of our oil in bulk.

我们装运的油多数是散装的。

We can get preferential duty rates when we ship to the U.S.A.

我们能在货物装运到美国时获得优惠税率。

the facilities for shipping goods to southeast Asian countries have changed a lot.

出口到东南亚的货物的装运条件已大大改善了。

Can our order of 100 cars be shipped as soon as possible?

我们订的100辆小汽车能尽快装运吗?

An early reply from you will help us to speed up shipment.

如果你们尽快答复,我们便可以加速装船。

the order No. 105 is so urgently required that we have to ask you to speed up shipment.

第105号订单所订货物我们要急用,请你们加快装船速度。

Could you manage to hasten the delivery?

你们能否加快装运?

Could you possibly effect shipment more promptly?

你们能不能提前一点交货呢?

A timely delivery means a lot to us.

及时交货对我们来说关系可大了。

I’m sorry to say that we can’t advance the time of delivery.

非常抱歉我们不能把交货期提前。

there’s still another possibility to ensure a prompt delivery of the goods.

还有另一种可能可以确保即期交货。

If shipment were effected from Hong Kong, we could receive the goods much earlier.

如果在香港交货,我们可以更早些收到货物。

Could you do something to advance your shipment?

你们能不能设法提前交货?

they hold a discussion on the time of shipment for fireworks.

他们就礼花的装运期问题进行了谈判。

Since the time of shipment can not be fixed, I can not but worry about it.

交货期还没定下来,我怎么会不着急呢?

I’m sorry to tell you that we are unable to give you a definite date of shipment for the time being.

很抱歉,现在我们还无法告诉您确切的装船日期。

Can you effect shipment of the order in March?

您看这批货能在3月份装运吗?

Is it possible to effect shipment during October?

能不能在10月份交货?

I want the goods to be delivered in June.

我希望你们能在6月份交货。

After shipment, it will be altogether four to five weeks before the goods can reach our retailers.

从交货到零售商收到货物总共需要4至5个星期。

We can effect shipment in December or early next year at the latest.

我们最晚在今年12月份或明年初交货。

We assure you that shipment will be made no later than the first half of April.

请您放心,我们交货期不会迟于4月份上半月。

You expect us to make delivery in less than a month, right?

您是希望我们在不到1个月的时间内交货吗?

I’m terribly worried about late shipment.

我非常担心货物迟交。

更多相关阅读

最新发布的文章