大学英语两人对话
下面是小编整理的大学英语两人对话,欢迎大家阅读!
大学英语两人对话1:
Todd: Christian can you talk about the summers in Norway.
Christian,你能谈谈挪威的夏季吗?
Christian: Yeah, a lot people think the summers in Norway are really cold, but actually they're not. Maybe everything, the weather is changing because of El Nino effect, I don't know, but we've had, for the last four or five years, we've had pretty warm summers. It gets close to 30 degrees centigrade, and which is enjoyable I guess, and there's no humidity. It's nice and dry and it's just pleasant weather really. Yeah, and what we do in the summers is different. Some people have a house on small islands on the coast, or some people have a house on the mountains, and you can either go to the mountains and enjoy the lakes, the forests, or you can go to the coast and enjoy the beach, the water, go fishing, so there's plenty of things to do in the summer, yeah, and we get a lot of tourist coming in the summer though, because it's not that hot. It's just pleasant and enjoyable.
好的。很多人都认为挪威的夏季是非常冷的,但实际不是这样的。大概是由于厄尔尼诺现象,一切都在变,至少天气是在转暖。我也说不好,但在过去的四五年中,夏天确实比较暖和。都快接近30度了,我想这个温度刚好会让人觉得很舒服,而且不是很潮湿。天气不错也干燥,是很宜人的。对了,我们在夏天还有很多不同的活动。有些人会在海岸边的小岛上搭建一所小房子,而有些人会在山上搭房子。你可以爬爬山,欣赏下湖泊,看看树林,或者你可以去海边,河边,钓钓鱼,总之就是在夏天会有很多可以做的事儿。而且挪威的夏天会迎来很多游客,因为天气还不算很热,刚好会让人感到很舒服。
Todd: Wow, sounds like a good place.
哇,听起来像个不错的地方。
Christian: Yeah, it is.
对,就是个不错的地方。
大学英语两人对话2:
Todd: Selvam, what is your favorite food?
Selvam, 你最喜欢什么食物啊?
Selvam: My favorite fruit is grapes.
我最喜欢葡萄。
Todd: Grapes.
葡萄。
Selvam: Yeah.
对。
Todd: Oh, really!
哦,是嘛!
Selvam: Yes.
是的。
Todd: OK. Do you like wine? Do you drink wine?
好。你喜欢葡萄酒吗?你喝葡萄酒吗?
Selvam: No, no, I don't drink anything, but I like grapes, the taste is very good.
不不不,我什么都不喝,但我喜欢葡萄,味道很棒。
Todd: Do you like...?
你喜欢。。
Selvam: It's very sweet that's why I like them.
我喜欢葡萄就是因为它非常甜。
Todd: Do you like green grapes or purple grapes?
你喜欢绿葡萄还是紫葡萄?
Selvam: Green, Green grapes.
绿的,绿葡萄。
Todd: Green grapes.
绿葡萄。
Selvam: Yeah.
对的。
Todd: OK, are there many grapes around your hometown in India?
在印度,你的家乡周围有很多葡萄吗?
Selvam: Yes, yeah. We have, I used to eat everyday grapes, because I like them very much that's.
恩,对,有很多。以前我天天吃,因为我真是太喜欢葡萄了。
Todd: OK, actually in my home in America we have many grapes where I live also.
好的,事实上在美国,我们家那儿也有很多葡萄。
Selvam: Oh.
哦。
Todd: Yeah, and how about what is your favorite season?
嗯,那你最喜欢哪个季节呢?
Selvam: My favorite season is winter.
我最喜欢冬天。
Todd: Winter.
冬天?
Selvam: Yeah, because in India, most of the days will be summer. Winter will come for only two months. That's why we love winter season.
对,因为在印度,大部分时间都是夏天。冬天通常是只持续两个月,这就是我为什么喜欢冬天的原因。
Todd: Really?
真的吗?
Selvam: Yeah, it is very summer, very hot. That's why people are very black as a reason.
对,那儿非常夏天,还特别热。这也是那儿的人都很黑的原因。
Todd: You like the cool, cool weather.
你喜欢凉爽点的天气。
Selvam: Yes.
是的。
Todd: Oh, nice. I'm the opposite. I like warm weather
哦不错。咱俩正好相反,我更喜欢暖和一点的天气。
大学英语两人对话3:
Todd: So, Christian, you're into skiing. What is it about skiing that you like?
Christian,你喜欢滑雪。那你为什么喜欢滑雪呢?
Christian: It's just fun to go out with your friends, enjoy a day and have fun cause you can do so many things when you're out there on the slopes. You can go jumping and just cruise down and, there's just so many things you can do. Just the fact that you can hang out with your friends all day. It's just fun, it's just a relaxed atmosphere.
就是跟朋友出去会很开心,那一天过得都会很快乐。因为在斜坡上的时候你可以做很多项运动。可以跳起来,可以冲上去,反正就是你可以做很多你想做的事儿。其实事实就是你可以整天都跟朋友呆在外面。这就很有意思,而且氛围很轻松。
Todd: Now do you go skiing in Japan?
现在你在日本滑雪吗?
Christian: I haven't yet but I want to go. I mean, Nagano prefecture has, as far as I know, a lot of good places because of the Olympics and everything so. I would like to go and check it out but so far, I haven't had the chance, no.
我还没在日本滑过雪呢但我挺想去的。我听说,日本的长野县有很多滑雪的地方,因为那儿开过奥林匹克运动会,所以我挺想去看看的,但就是一直都没有机会。
Todd: What do you need to know to be a good skier? See, actually I don't ski, so I went one time and it didn't work out to well, so.
要成为一个好的滑雪者需要了解些什么呢?像我,我就不会滑雪,我就去过一次,滑的也不是很好。
Christian: Well, you know, practice makes perfect, right! So it's all about practicing. You go out there, you go someone who knows the game and they'll teach you. Spend a couple of days and you'll be a full-blown skier.
嗯,你知道的,熟能生巧!所以多练练就好了。你和会滑雪的朋友一起去,他们会教你的。滑上几天就能完全掌握要领了。
Todd: Have you ever trained somebody how to ski?
你教过别人怎么滑雪吗?
Christian: Actually, I went skiing once when I was in Australia, that was in 2002, and I had a friend with me from Singapore and he'd never seen snow before, so we went out. I was snow boarding and he was actually downhill skiing, and it was a fun experience for him because he didn't know what was going on, so I taught him a bit but, yeah, he didn't really learn that much. Maybe I was, I don't know if I was a bad teacher or he was a bad skier, maybe a combination of both.
事实上,20002年,在澳大利亚滑雪的那次,我是和一位来自新加坡的朋友一起去的,之前他从未见过雪。所以我们就去了。我在高速滑雪而他是速降滑雪。而对于他来说那是一份很有趣的经历,因为他不知道接下来会发生什么,所以我就一点点地教他,但他却没有学到多少东西。也许我是个很糟糕的老师,也许他是个很糟糕的滑雪者,其实我也说不好,也许两者都有吧。
语言点
hang out with 与…出去玩;与…闲逛
as far as I know 我听说
practice makes perfect 熟能生巧
大学英语两人对话4:
Todd: OK, so Nanju, I'm going to ask you about things that people are sometimes afraid of. Are you afraid of flying?
好,Nanju,我想问你些平常人们怕的事情。你害怕坐飞机吗?
Nanju: No
不怕。
Todd: No. Do you fly a lot?
不怕?你经常坐吗?
Nanju: No, if I am getting opportunity I will be very happy.
那倒没有,但如果我有机会的话,我会非常高兴的。
Todd: Really!
是嘛!
Nanju: Yeah sure!
对呀,是的!
Todd: OK, are you afraid of snakes?
好,那你怕蛇吗?
Nanju: No.
不怕。
Todd: No!
你竟然不怕蛇!
Nanju: No.
不怕。
Todd: Now, India has cobras.
现在印度有种眼镜蛇。
Nanju: Yeah, it's a lot of cobras. I have seen a lot of cobras, and fighting with cobras, each other, but run away so I can not.
对呀,是有很多眼镜蛇。我见过很多,还和它们打斗过,我还想和它们打斗来着,但是我跑了。
Todd: So, you're not afraid of cobras?
所以说你不害怕眼镜蛇?
Nanju: No
不怕。
Todd: Like have you ever seen a cobra by your house?
你在你房子边上见过眼镜蛇?
Nanju: Yeah, I have seen a lot of cobras, which is going to be 12 feet.
对呀,见过很多,大概有12英尺。
Todd: Really!
是嘛!
Nanju: Yeah, sure.
对,是的!
Todd: And you are not afraid?
你就不害怕?
Nanju: No, I will get some sticks and go through about from my home or something.
不怕,我会找来几根棍子或一些类似的东西然后试探性地往前走。
Todd: So you get a stick and you go and kill it?
你就拿根棍子往前走然后弄死它?
Nanju: No, I won't kill it. Killing of cobra is very illegal in India. Not legal, it's like god, so we won't.
不,我会弄死它的。在印度杀害眼镜蛇是违法的。它就像上帝一样,所以我们是不会杀害它们的。
Todd: Sin. It's a sin. Oh, wow.
是犯罪啊,天哪!
Nanju: So we won't kill that cobra or something.
所以说我们是不会杀害眼镜蛇或其他的动物。
Todd: Wow, very fascinating. Thank you.
哇,很刺激啊。谢谢你。
语言点
cobra【动物】眼镜蛇属 (Naja或 Ophiophagus) 毒蛇,眼镜蛇