超短英语笑话带翻译欣赏

2017-03-29

凡对于以真话为笑话的,以笑话为真话的,以笑话为笑话的,只有一个方法:就是不说话。小编精心收集了超短英语笑话带翻译,供大家欣赏学习!

超短英语笑话带翻译篇1

A boy had eaten a lot of cookies, but he wanted more.

一个男孩吃了很多饼干,但还想吃。

His father said to him, "Don't eat any more, or your stomach will explode."

他的父亲对他说:“不要再吃了,不然你的肚子就会爆炸。”

The boy said, "Never mind. When I'm eating once again, you can stand aside."

男孩说:“不要紧。我再吃时,你可以躲开。”

超短英语笑话带翻译篇2

Tommy: "How is your little brother, Johnny?"

汤米:“约翰,你的弟弟好吗?”

Johnny: "He is ill in bed. He hurt himself."

约翰尼:“他生病卧床了,他伤着了自己。”

Tommy: "That's too bad. How did that happen?"

汤米:“太糟了。是怎么回事?”

Johnny: "We played who could lean furthest out of the window, and he won."

约翰尼:’我们做游戏,看谁能把身子探出窗外最远,结果他赢了。”

超短英语笑话带翻译篇3

It was so late. Frank lay in bed and demanded his mother to peel the apple for him.

天很晚了。弗兰克躺在床上,要妈妈给他削苹果吃。

"It's so late, sonny, that apples have already gone to bed."

“孩子,太晚了,苹果已经睡觉了。”

"No, they won't, mama. The small apples may have gone to bed, but the big ones mustn't."

“不,不会的,妈妈。小苹果可能睡了,但大苹果一定没有睡。”

超短英语笑话带翻译篇4

Son: "Dad, is French hard to learn?"

儿子:“爸爸,法语难学吗?”

Father: "My boy, at the beginning it is, but after that, it becomes easy."

父亲:“我的孩子,开头难,但往后就变得容易了。”

Son: "That's great! I'll learn the latter half."

儿子:“太棒了!那我就学后半部分。”

超短英语笑话带翻译篇5

A little boy lost his way and went to ask the policeman by the road.

一个小孩迷了路,就去问路边的警察。

The policeman asked, "Sonny, where's your home?"

警察问:“小家伙,你的家在哪里?”

The boy replied, "My mother teaches me to ask the policeman when I lose my way, but she doesn't tell me where I live."

男孩回答说:“妈妈教我迷路时,就去问警察,但她没有告诉我住在哪里。”

更多相关阅读

最新发布的文章