预订酒店英语对话阅读
英语对话课就是给学生们提供一个面对面进行英语交流的机会,培养学生用英语进行口语交际的能力。小编整理了预订酒店英语对话,欢迎阅读!
预订酒店英语对话一
A:Advance Reservations.Can I help you?
B:Yes,I'd like to book a single room with a bath from the afternoon of October 4 to the morning of October 10.
A: Yes, we do have a single room available for those dates.
B: What is the rate, please?
A: The current rate is$50 per night.
B: What services come with that?
A: For$50 you'll have a radio, a color television, a telephone and a major international newspaper delivered to your room everyday.
B: That sounds not bad at all.I'll take it.
A:Very good. Could you tell me your name, sir, please?
B: Yes, it is Moore.
A: How do you spell it, please?
B: It's M-O-O-R-E.
A:M-O-O-R-E.And what is your address,please?
B:It is 3600 Montague Boulevard,Hattiesburg,Mississiippi39401 U.S.A..
A: Excuse me, sir, but could you speak a little more slowly,please?
B:Sure,no problem.It's 3600 Montague Boulevard,Hattiesburg,Mississippi 39401 U.S.A..Have you got it?
A:Yes,so it is 3600 Montague Boulevard,Hattiesburg,Mississippi 39401 U.S.A..
B: That's right.
A: What about your telephone number?
B:(601) 264-9716. By the way, I'd like a quiet room away from the street if that is possible.
A:A quiet room away from the street is preferred.O.K..We'll mail you a reservation card confirming your booking as soon as possible.We look forward to your visit.
B:Thank you and good-bye.
A:Good-bye.
预订酒店英语对话二
Front Desk: Royal Hotel, can I help you?
前台:皇家酒店,我能为您服务吗?
John: Yes. I need a room for three days from May 2 to May 4. Do you have anyvacancies?
约翰:我想订一个房间,五月2号到4号,请问你们还有空房吗?
Front Desk: Yes, we have. What kind of room would you like?
前台:还有空房。您需要什么样的房间?
John: I'd like a suite with an ocean view, please.
约翰:我想要一个可以看到海景的套房。
Front Desk: No problem, sir.
前台:没问题,先生。
John: How much will that be?
约翰:价格如何?
Front Desk: It's RMB 400 per night.
前台:每晚400元。
John: That's a little high. I'm told your hotel is offering a discount now.
约翰:价格有点高。我听说你们酒店正在打折。
Front Desk: Yes, we were, but the offer ended yesterday. I'm sorry.
前台:是的,但打折期昨天就结束了。很抱歉。
John: Oh, I see. Then do you have anything less expensive?
约翰:我明白了。那么你们是否还有其他便宜一点的套房?
Front Desk: No, sir. This is the least expensive suite we have at the moment.
前台:没有了,先生。到目前为止,这是最便宜的套房。
John: OK, I'll take it. By the way, does the price include breakfast?
约翰:那好吧,我就预定它了。顺便问一下,房价是否包括早餐?
Front Desk: Yes, it does. Now could I have your name, please?
前台:是的,包括早餐。现在我能问一下您的名字吗?
John: My name is John Deep.
约翰:我叫John Deep。
Front Desk: Would you kindly spell that for me?
前台:您能拼一下吗?
John: That is J-o-h-n D-e-e-p.
约翰:J-o-h-n D-e-e-p.
Front Desk: Thank you. How many nights would you like to stay?
前台:谢谢。另外您预计在此停留多久?
John: Three nights, from May 2 .
约翰:三天,五月2号开始。
Front Desk: Certainly, sir. Our check-in time is after 1:00pm. We look forward to seeing you.
前台:好的。我们的登记时间是在下午一点钟之后。静候您的光临。
John: Thank you.
约翰:谢谢。
预订酒店英语对话三
A:HeIIo,Friendship Hotel. May I help you?
A:您好,友谊宾馆。有什么能帮忙的吗?
B:I'm wondering if you have any vacancies tomorrow?
B:我想知道你们明天有空房间吗?
A:What kind of room would you like?
A:您要什么样的房间?
B:A double with a bath.
B:一个带浴盆的双人间。
A:We happen to have some doubles available.
A:我们正好有一些双人间空着。
B:What's the price?
B:价格是多少?
A:Three hundred yuan a night.
A:一晚300元。
B:That will be fine. Please hold it for me. My name is Kate.
B:好的。请为我留着。我的名字是凯特。
A:I'll have the room ready for you. Thank you for calling us.
A:我会为您准备好房间的。感谢您来电话。