护土医生和病人的英语对话
英语情景对话的创设为学生创造了丰富的生活场景和交流话题,有效地调动了学生练习英语口语的兴趣,为学生提供了练习口语表达的机会。小编精心收集了护土医生和病人的英语对话,供大家欣赏学习!
护土医生和病人的英语对话篇1
大夫:请进。你哪里不舒服?
Doctor: Please come in. What seems to be the trouble?
病人:肚子不舒服。我想可能是昨晚吃得太多了。
Patient: It's my stomach. I think probably I had too much at supper yesterday evening.
大夫:你昨晚吃了些什么,能告诉我吗?
Doctor: Can you tell me what you had for supper yesterday evening?
病人:海鲜,烤鸭。种类很多,有的我叫不出名儿。
Patient: Seafood, roastduck. Oh, a great variety of things, I can't name them exactly.
大夫:你呕吐过没有?
Doctor: Have you vomitted?
病人:呕吐过。昨晚吐了三次,还上了好几趟厕所。
Patient: Yes, I have vomitted three times and made several trips to the bathroom last night.
大夫:我明白了。你得做一个大便检查。我给你开一张化验单。你带着化验单到化验室去。检查完后,请把化验报告给我送过来。
Doctor: I see. Now you have to get your stools tested. I'll write out a slip and you can take it to the laboratory. Wait for a while and pick up the report, and then bring it back to me.
病人:好吧。待会儿见,大夫。
Patient: All right, doctor. I'll see you later.
大夫:待会儿见。
Doctor: See you later.
病人:大夫,这是我的化验报告。
Patient: Here' my report, Doctor.
大夫:请坐。让我看看。没什么大问题。只是你吃了过多的油腻食物,导致消化不良。我给你开点药。吃了这些药你会感觉好多了。接下来的几天,你的饮食要尽量清淡一点。
Doctor: Take your seat, and let me have a look. It's nothing serious, only indigestion due to too much oily food. I will prescribe you some medicine for it to make you feel better. I do advise you to avoid oily food for the next few days.
病人:我会照你说的去做。谢谢您,大夫。
Patient: I will follow your advice. Thanks a lot.
大夫:不客气。
Doctor: You are welcome.
护土医生和病人的英语对话篇2
patient: Nurse, how long can I stay here?
病人:护士:我能在这住多久?
Nurse: It depends on your recovery. And you are almost fully recoverd.
护士:那取决于您的康复情况,不过您几乎是痊愈了呢。
P: That's bad.
病人:那可不好。
N: Why? You are not happy because you are recovered!
护士:那为什么?痊愈了反倒不高兴了!
P: Of course I'm not happy . That damned driver hit me , put me in a hospital, paid a little money and went back home to have a big dinner! I can't let him off lightly. I'll stay here for a year and make the guy prostrate.
病人:当然不高兴了。那个该死的司机轧了我,把我往医院里一送,给点钱就没事儿了!我不能就这么便宜了他。我要住上一年院,让那小子吃不了兜着走!
N: Oh, Grandy. Show some mercy. I think the driver has already been done justice. But one year to stay here will make you dull and doctors won't agree. Why are you finding fault with yourself?
护士:哟,大爷,您行行好,我想那司机已经处理了,可您再住一年院就住傻了,再说大夫们也不能同意。您干吗跟自己过不去?
P: I just want him pay as much as possible. I'm a victim.
病人:他付出的代价越高越好。反正我是受害者。
N: I understand. But this is more than a personal dispute. The ourt is involved, too. A deadlock benefits neither side.
护士:我明白了。不过这不仅仅是个人争执,你们也经过了法院了。事情一僵持对双方都不利。
护土医生和病人的英语对话篇3
Nurse:Good morning, Mr. Morgan. How are you today?
护士:您好,摩根先生,您今天怎样?
Patient:A little better than yesterday.
病人:比昨天稍好一点。
N:Has the chest pain decreased a little?
护士:胸痛好些了吗?
P:Yes, it has.
病人:是的,好些了。
N:I'm happy to hear that. Do you sleep well?
护士;我听了很高兴。您睡得好吗?
P:Just fine.
病人:还好。
N:The doctor ordered that you should stay in bed for several days, and if you feel any shortness of breath, please let me know. I'll tell the doctor about be low in cholesterol and sodium. You should avoid straining to have a bowel movement. I'll give you Glycerin Suppositoria to help you, or if necessary, I'll do enema for you.
护士:医生说,您应该卧床休息些日子,如果您感到气急,请告诉我,我会转告医生的。您的饮食应低胆固醇,低钠。您应避免大便过于用力。需要的话,我会给您开塞露。必要时,我可以给您灌肠。
P:Thank you, nurse, it isn't necessary now. I'll follow the doctor's order.
病人:护士,谢谢你。现在还不需要。我将遵照医嘱去做。