旅游英语情景对话:行李安置

2017-03-20

如果想要出国旅游,那就有必要学习一些常用旅游情景对话。下面小编为大家带来旅游英语情景对话:行李安置,欢迎大家学习!

行李安置情景对话一:

A:Your trunks are here. Do you want them both in the room?

A:您的皮箱到了,要不要都送到您的房间去?

B:Where are they? I want to see them.

B:在哪儿?我想看看。

A:Downstairs. Can you come down with me?

A:在楼下。您能不能跟我一起下去看看?

B:OK.I need this one in the room,leave the other one in your baggage room.

B:好的。这件送到我的房间,另一件送到行李室存放。

A:Your trunk, sir. Where would you like to have this?

A:您的皮箱,先生。您要放在哪里?

B:Right against the wall there.

B:就放在靠墙的那边。

行李安置情景对话二:

A:I'm sorry,I've lost my tags and receipt. What can I do about it?

A:非常抱歉,我遗失了行李牌和收据。怎么办?

B:I see. What is your baggage? And do you remember the tag's number or color?

B:我知道了。您的行李是什么?您记得牌子的号码或颜色吗?

A:It's a suitcase. Its colour is blue.

A:是个皮箱,颜色是蓝色的。

B:Could you give me a description of your case?

B:您能描述一下您的箱子吗?

A:It's like this,it's square with a leather cover.

A:那个箱子是这样的:四方形,皮革面。

B:I'll check it for you. I've found it. Is this yours?

B:我来为您查一查。我找到了。是这个吗?

A:Yes,it is the right one

A:是的,正是这个。

B:Will you show me your key card,please?

B:请把出入证给我看看好吗?

A:Here it is

A:在这儿。

B:All right. Now you can take your case away

B:好了,现在您可以拿走您的箱子了。

行李安置情景对话三:

A: Who's there?

A:谁?

B:I'm the doorman who brings you the luggage.

B:我是酒店的服务员,替您拿行李的。

A:Thank you.

A:谢谢。

B:Here is your luggage. Two suitcases. Is that correct?

B:这是您的行李。两个皮箱,对吗?

A:Oh,no! I have one more handbag.

A;噢,不对!我还有一个手提包。

B:Could you please give me a brief description of the bag? I'll check that for you immediately.

B:可否请您形容一下皮包的样子?我会立刻去查看。

A:It's a green leather bag with a name tag attached to it.

A:那是一个绿色皮包,还系着一张名字标签。

(After a while)

(过了一会儿)

B:Sorry for keep you waiting. Is this your handbag?

B:对不起,让您久等了,这是您的手提包吗?

A:Yes , that's right.

A:对,这就是。

B:We're terribly sorry for the mistake.

B:我们非常抱歉。

A,That's all right.

A:没关系。

行李安置情景对话四:

A:Good afternoon. Welcome to our Hotel.

A:下午好,欢迎到我们宾馆。

B:Good afternoon.

B:下午好。

A:How many pieces of luggage do you have?

A:您有多少件行李?

B:Just these two.

B:只有这两件。

A:One suitcase and one bag. Is that right?

A:一个旅行箱和一个袋子,对吗?

B:Yes. That's all.

B:是的,就是这些。

A:I'll show you to the Front Desk. This way, Please.I will put your bags by the post over there.

A:我带您到柜台,请跟我来。我把您的袋子放在那儿的柱子旁边。

B:OK, thanks.

B:好的,谢谢。

A:A bellman will show you to your room when you have finished checking in.

A:您办完住宿登记后,服务生会带您到房间去。

B:Fine.

B:好的。

A:Please enjoy your stay.

A:请好好休息。

更多相关阅读

最新发布的文章