掉进的英文短语

2017-03-28

如今的诈骗短信有很多,大家要小心避免掉进短信陷阱里。下面是小编给大家整理的掉进的英文短语,供大家参阅!

掉进的英文短语篇1

1. There was a splash and something fell clumsily into the water.

扑通一声,有东西重重地掉进了水里。

2. I wondered if it was an animal caught in a trap.

我在想,会不会是什么动物掉进了陷阱。

3. It's a trap too many people fall into.

太多人都掉进了这个陷阱中。

4. Two children drowned after falling into the river.

两个孩子掉进河里淹死了。

5. She fell headlong into the icy pool.

她倒栽葱掉进了冰冷的水池中。

6. The cat fell into the hole and couldn't climb out of it.

那只猫掉进洞里,爬不出来.

7. If the blind leads the blind, both will fall into ditch.

盲人领瞎子, 两人都会掉进水沟里.

8. If you lean too far towards the water, you might fall in.

你身子要是朝水面斜得太厉害说不定要掉进水里.

9. The boat rocked, tipping some of the passengers into the river.

船摇晃起来, 几个乘客掉进河里.

10. A sheep fell into a pit, and I helped it out.

一只羊掉进坑里, 我把它弄了出来.

11. I accidentally dropped my glasses into the water.

我意外地把眼镜掉进水里了.

12. Her sunglasses had fallen into the pond.

她的太阳镜掉进池塘了.

13. Plop! The big stone dropped into the pond.

咕咚 一声,大石头掉进池里去了.

14. "I fell in a ditch", he said, rubbing at a scrape on his hand.

“我掉进沟里了”,他一边说着,一边揉着手上的擦伤。

15. They forgot to apply the handbrake and the car rolled 60ft into the river.

他们忘了拉手刹,汽车翻滚了60英尺,掉进了河里。

掉进的英文短语篇2

你掉进了这个陷阱吗?

Have you fallen into this trap?

咕咚一声,大石头掉进池里去了。

Plop! The big stone dropped into the pond.

每一个细节,每一种滋味,每一滴泪水掉进笑靥.

Every particular ,every flavor ,every tear all drop into laughter .

你掉进过这个陷阱吗?

Have you fallen into this trap?

新的调查显示,英国的手机盗窃事件正在飞速增长,而差不多同样多的人把手机掉进了厕所里、饮料中,或是不小心把它塞到了要洗的衣服里。

Mobile phone thefts are soaring in Britain but nearly as many people drop their handset into thetoilet or a drink or accidentally put it in with their laundry, a new survey showed.

我问她发生了什么事儿,她说:‘我们看见了飞机掉进海水里。

I asked her what happened and she said: 'We saw the plane fall in the water.

现在的问题是:如果没有掉进无所不知好为人师的陷阱,我们可以做到更好吗?

The question is: can we do any better — without falling into the trap of feigning omniscience?

比如,你看见一个人掉进了水沟里,神期待你救他出来,不想听你说,“我没有怜悯人的恩赐,没有服侍人的恩赐。”

If you see a man fall into a ditch, God expects you to help him out, not say, “I don't have the giftof mercy or service.

当他们飞过隔开欧洲和亚洲的海峡时,赫勒由于看到浩瀚的海洋而头晕目眩, 最终掉进大海淹死了。

As they flew over the strait that divides Asia from Europe, Helle, faint at the vast expanse ofwater below , fell into the sea and was drowned.

为你的产品提供详细的信息,但是不要掉进用太多文字炮轰用户的陷阱。

Provide detailed information about your products, but don’t fall into the trap of bombardingusers with too much text.

当你们掉进灾难性金融危机的漩涡时,我们很高兴能够回复你们财政部的要求,我们承诺对贵国财务部门进行一项相关稳定性评估。

As you spiral into a catastrophic financial meltdown, we are delighted to respond to yourTreasury Department's request that we undertake a joint stability assessment of your financialsector.

菲尔说:“我第一次开着‘棺材汽车’外出时,一名坐在附近路边石柱上的人吓得从石柱上摔了下来,差点掉进路边的阴沟里。

"The first time I took it out one bloke nearly fell off the kerb and into the gutter when he saw it, " he said.

掉进的英文短语篇3

天文学家和科学家认为黑洞是一种空间区,物质可以掉进黑洞,但任何物质不能从黑洞中逃脱。

Astronomers and scientists think that a black hole is a region of space into which matter hasfallen and from which nothing can escape.

杰克感到…像掉进一个巨大的辐射的海洋。

Josh feels it... like falling into a vast radiant sea.

我们不像老鼠一样掉进心理学家的迷宫或者像大象闯进了马戏团。

We are not like rats dropped into a psychologist’s maze or elephants thrust into a circus.

我惊奇的看着这个过程,看着这些零件是怎么在一个非常小的传送带上掉进这些小盒子里。

I watched in amazement, seeing how the pieces fell into these small boxes on a very smallconveyor.

事实上,大多数我们以情侣身份做的事掉进了以“接近”取代“真正”共处的范围。

In fact, most of the things we do as couples fall into the realm of proximity instead of truepresence.

如果是这样,你就掉进了损己利人的陷阱。

If so, you have fallen into the trap of Lose-Win.

三或者是某个数目的零件会掉进盒子,当然这个数目是根据某个正在生产乐高套装的说明书内的零件情况。

At every step, one, two, three or whatever amount of pieces will fall into the box, according tothe instructions of the set in production.

不要掉进那种思维陷阱,认为只有达到了某一发展阶段上帝才会爱你。

Don't fall into the trap of thinking that God will only love you once you reach a certain stage.

在一些梦中,你的牙齿开始摇晃、破碎或是掉进你的手中,这种梦境和你的自尊有关。

Dreams in which your teeth start to wobble, crumble or fall out in your hands are related to self-esteem issues.

不知道你曾否有过这样的感受:掉进了一个没有边际的空间里面,不断地破碎,变成小块,好像雨滴落入大海那样的慢慢消失?

Have you ever had the sensation of falling through infinite space, shattering, crumbling, ofbeing about to disappear like a raindrop into the ocean?

苏联加盟共和国分裂成为一些独立的国家,并掉进了无政府主义的泥坑,而在最后一次机会中,转换为民主制度。

The Soviet republics broke off into independent nations and fell into a state of anarchy and in alast chance effort, converted to democracy.

可是玛杰丽只是站在那里哭,眼泪一滴滴地掉进锅里,所以锅里根本就不用放盐了。

But Marlene stood by crying and crying, and all her tears fell into the pot, and they did not need any salt.

可是玛杰丽只是站在那里哭,眼泪一滴滴地掉进锅里,所以锅里根本就不用放盐了。

But Marlene stood by crying and crying, and all her tears fell into the pot, and they did not need any salt.

更多相关阅读

最新发布的文章