爆笑不停的英文笑话带翻译
冷笑话是近几年才出现的新兴语言现象,它以网络为主要的传播方式。它是幽默的一种特殊的表现形式,主要流传于网页,微博,贴吧等。下面是小编带来的爆笑不停的英文笑话带翻译,欢迎阅读!
爆笑不停的英文笑话带翻译篇一
All's Well That Ends Well
结局好的就是好
Three rather deaf friends met on a street corner.
三个重听很严重的朋友在街角碰面。
"Windy today, isn't it?" said the first.
“今天风好大,不是吗?’第一个说。
"No, it's Thursday, " said the second.
“不,今天是礼拜四,”第二个说。
"Me too; let's go get a drink, " said the third.
“我也很渴,走,我们去喝杯饮料,”第三个说道。
爆笑不停的英文笑话带翻译篇二
And You Think You've Got Problems?
你认为你有问题吗?
"Boy, have I got problems!" the man said to the psychiatrist.
“乖乖,我真的有毛病了!”一位老兄对精神病医生说道。
"Go ahead and tell me about them "
“继续说,告诉我你的问题。”
"Well, to start with, I've got an estate in the country,three Mercedes and a luxury yacht."
“喔,是这样的,我在乡下有房地产,另外还有三辆奔驰和一艘豪华游艇。”
"So, what's the problem?"
"那问题在哪里呢?"
"I only make $ 100 a week!"
“我一星期只赚一百块美金!”
爆笑不停的英文笑话带翻译篇三
Now That Hurts
我的牙齿好痛喔!
The world's cheapest man finally went to the dentist to have his teeth fixed.
一个非常吝啬的守财奴终于去牙科看牙齿。
"Well, sir," said the dentist,
“先生,”牙医说道,
"I'm afraid you've waited too long to get these teeth attended to. They'll all have to come out.”
“恐怕你拖得太久了,这些牙齿都要拔掉才行。
"How much will that cost?" inquired the skinflint.
“那得花多少钱?,’小气鬼问医生。
"A thousand dollars. "
“一千块美金。”
Here 's a hundred ,"said the tightwad ,"Just loosen them up a bit."
“这里是一百块,”吝啬鬼说。“只要稍微把它们松动一点就好。
爆笑不停的英文笑话带翻译篇四
Sounds Fair
听起来还算公平
A woman was reporting event reporting to her husband about the events of the day.
一位女士正滔滔不绝地向她先生诉说当天发生的事。
"Oh, and I had a big fight with the electric company.
“哦,另外我也和电力公司大吵了一架!”
"Really? Who won?"
“真的吗后来谁赢了?”
"Nobody, it was a tie. They don't get any money and we don't get any electricity.
“没有人赢,算扯平吧。他们没拿到一毛钱,而我们也没有电可用。”
爆笑不停的英文笑话带翻译篇五
Could You Hurry It up a little?
你能不能快一点?
A man and his wife were cleaning out the attic when the husband found an ancient receipt.
一对夫妇正在清理阁楼,这时先生发现一张过期很久的旧收据。
"Hey, Nancy, look at this.
“嘿,南茜,你过来看看这个。
It's a receipt for a pair of shoes I left to be repaired and never picked up.
这张是以前皮鞋送修的收据,我忘了去拿回来。
It's eleven years old."
足足有十一年之久了!”
"You know, that shoe repair shop is still there," replied the wife.
“那间鞋店不是还在那里吗?”妻子回答。
"Why don't you just drop in there and hand him the receipt as if it were nothing unusual."
“为什么不跑一趟,把收据交给他,就当作没事发生一样?"
And that is what the husband did.
先生去了那家鞋店。
Quietly the cobbler went to the back of his shop and poked around a bit,came back to thecounter and said "They'll be ready next Tuesday. "
鞋匠静静地走到后头,东翻西翻了一会儿之后,回到柜台说道:“下星期二才能修好!”