小学二年级英语对话大全

2017-06-12

英语对话教学是随着对话时代的到来应运而生的。它吸收了民主、平等的对话主义精神,又融合了语言学派的理论精华,是赋有旺盛生命力的教学形态。小编整理了小学二年级英语对话,欢迎阅读!

小学二年级英语对话一

A:Could you please help me to check out the book?

你能帮我查一本书吗?

B:Sure, what's the author's name, please.

当然可以啊,请告诉我作者的名字。

A:I can't remember that clearly. It probably be Charles…

我记得不太清楚了。好像是查尔斯……

B:Charles Dickens?

查尔斯?狄更斯吗?

A:No, no, no. I'm not interested in literature.

不不不,我对文学不是很感兴趣。

B:OK, do you know the title of the book?

好,那你知道书名吗?

A:Oh, sorry. I'm always absent-minded. I remember that I've put a note in my pocket.

对不起,我总是很健忘。我记得我放了个便条在我的口袋里。

B:So, show me the note please.

那把便条给我看看。

A:I can't find it now.

我现在找不到了。

B:Oh, such bad luck, sir. Can you please name the category of the book?

那真是倒霉啊,先生。那你知道书是哪一类的吗?

A:Let me see. It's not fiction. It's biography.

让我想想啊,不是科幻小说。是自传。

B:OK, I'll search it for you. A moment, please.

好的,我帮你搜索一下。请等一会儿。

A:Thanks.

谢谢。

小学二年级英语对话二

A:I'm going to look for some reference books, newspapers and periodicals. Can we meet at the counter in 2 hours?

我去找一些参考书、报纸和周刊。我们两个小时后在借书处见可以吗?

B:OK, honey!

好的,亲爱的。

C:Your admission card, please.

请给我你的借书卡。

B:Here you are.

给你。

C:Sorry, newspapers and periodicals are not for circulation.

对不起,报纸和周刊是不外借的。

B:OK, if I want to read them, what should I do?

好的,那如果是我要看怎么办呢?

C:You can read them only in one of our reading rooms.

只能够在我们的阅览室阅读。

B:All right.

好的。

C:Are those books yours?

这些书都是你的吗?

B:Yes, these are my father's books.

是的,这些都是我爸爸的。

C:OK, that's done. Please check your record and deadline in the computer over there.

好了,办完了。请去那边的电脑查询你的记录和书到期的时间。

B:Thanks.

谢谢。

小学二年级英语对话三

A:Can I help you?

B:Yes. I'd like to borrow these books.

A:Just a second. I'll see if I can find them for you.

B:Thanks.

A:Here you are. You must return them within a month.

B:What happens if I'm not finished with them in a month?

A:You can come in and renew them unless someone else has reserved them.

B:OK. Thank you very much for your trouble.

A:No trouble at all. So long.

更多相关阅读

最新发布的文章