出国旅行入住酒店必备英语对话

2017-06-13

英语对话课就是给学生们提供一个面对面进行英语交流的机会,培养学生用英语进行口语交际的能力。小编整理了出国旅行入住酒店必备英语对话,欢迎阅读!

出国旅行入住酒店必备英语对话一

C=Front Office Clerk 前台服务员 G=Guest 顾客

C:Good afternoon. Welcome to XX hotel. May I help you?

下午好!欢迎光临 xx 酒店。能为您效劳吗?

G:Yes, I’d like to check-in,pleae.

我要登记住宿。

C:Certaily,sir. May I have your name ,please?

好的,先生。请问大名?

G:I’m Lawrence Brown.

我叫劳伦斯.布朗。

C:Do you have a reservation with us. Mr. Brown?

布朗先生,您预订了房间了吗?

G:Yes, from tonight.

是的,预订了。从今晚开始。

C:Just a moment please. I’ll check our reservation record. (After a while) Thank you for waiting, Mr.Brown. Your reservation is for a twin from March 5th to 7th for three nights. Is that right?

请稍后,我检查一下预订记录。(过了一会儿)让您久等了,布朗先生。您预订了从 3 月 5 日到 7

日 3 个晚上的双床间,是这样的吗?

G:Exactly.

对。

C:Could you fill out the registration form, please?

请填写这张登记表好吗?

G:Fine(Fill the form)

好的(填写表格)

C:How would you like to make payment?

您打算如何付款呢?

G:By American Express Card.

用美国运通信用卡。

C:May I take a print of the card ,please?

请让我划印一下你的卡,好吗?

G:Sure, here you are.

好的,给你。

C:Thank you, Mr. Brown. Your room number is 2809.that’s on the 8th floor. A bellman will show you the room. Please enjoy your stay.

谢谢您,布朗先生。您的房间是 8 楼的 2809 好房,服务员会带您过去,希望您住得愉快。

出国旅行入住酒店必备英语对话二

YOU: Hello, My name is Dennis. I have a reservation.

HOTEL CLERK: Certainly, sir. (CHECKS THE RESERVATION SYSTEM) Yes, would you like a room facing the pool or the ocean?

YOU:. Is there a difference in price between the two?

HOTEL CLERK: Yes, the rooms that face the ocean are $100 per night, while the ones facing the pool are $80 per night.

YOU:. OK, I'll go with the one facing the ocean, please.

HOTEL CLERK: And you would like that for three nights, correct?

YOU:. Yes, that's right.

HOTEL CLERK: I'll have the porter bring up your bags.

YOU:. No, that's fine, I'll do it myself.

出国旅行入住酒店必备英语对话三

A:Hi, Todd. Long time no see.

嗨,托德,好久不见了。

B:Hi. Nice to see you here. Oh, this is my wife Lena. Lena, this is Benjamin.

嗨。见到你真高兴。哦,对了,这是我的妻子蕾娜。蕾娜,这是本杰明。

C:Nice to see you.

我也很高兴见到你。

A:Nice to see you too. I've made a reservation for you guys. Wanna go and have a look?

我已经为你们预定好了一个房间了。现在想去看一下吗?

B:Sure, you are the boss.

当然可以,听你的。

D:Good afternoon. Can I help you, sir?

下午好。有什么能为您效劳的吗?

A:Well, I made a reservation last week for this American couple by the name of Benjamin. Here they are.

上周我用本杰明这个名字为这对美国夫妇预定了一个房间。现在他们来了。

D:A minute, please. Benjamin… Oh, yes, here it is. One double-room for a whole week, here is the registration card. Will you please fill this form out, sir?

请稍等。本杰明……哦,是的,这儿呢。一个双人间预定一周。这是登记卡。能麻烦您填一下吗?

B:Love to Done. Here you are.

非常乐意。填完了。给你。

D:Thank you. Now everything is in order. Your room number is 8715.

谢谢。全都处理好了。你们的房间号是8715。

B:Is it on the 87th floor? Wow?

房间在87层吗?哇噻!

D:No, sir. In China, 8 is only a lucky number. It's on the 7th floor.

不,先生。在中国8只是一个幸运数字。房间在第七层。

B:Thank you. By the way, is there a dressing table in the room?

谢谢你。顺便问一下,房间里有梳妆台吗?

D:Yes. A traditional wooden one.

有的。是一个传统的木质梳妆台。

更多相关阅读

最新发布的文章