英语小笑话带翻译_搞笑英语笑话带翻译
冷笑话是一种新兴的语言现象,也是一种出现在我们身边的不可忽视的新的语言现象。小编精心收集了英语小笑话带翻译,供大家欣赏学习!
英语小笑话带翻译篇1
A Materialistic Lawyer
唯物主义的律师
A lawyer opened the door of his BMW,
有一位律师打开他的 BMW 座车车门,
when suddenly a car came along and hit the door,ripping it off completely.
当时刚好有一辆车子突然驶来撞上车门,而且把它完全给扯了下来。
When the police arrived at the scene,the lawyer was complaining bitterly about the damage tohis precious BMW.
当警察到达现场的时候,这名律师正在对他的昂贵BMW座车所受到的损害,痛苦地抱怨不已。他满腹牢骚的向警察嘀咕说:
"Officer,look what they've done to my BMW",he whined.
“警官,你瞧瞧他们对我的 BMW所干的好事啦!”
"You lawyers are so materialistic,you make me sick!!!"retorted the officer,
这名警官却回嘴说,“ 你们这些律师实在太唯物主义了,你真让我觉得恶心!”
"You're so worried about your stuid BMW that you didn't even notice that your left arm wasripped off!!!"
“你竟然这么担心你一的笨BMW车子,却没注意到你的左手臂被扯断了”
"Oh my God!" replied the lawyer,finally noticing the bloody left shoulder where his arm oncewas,"Where's my Rolex?!"
这名律师最后注意到流着血的左肩膀,也就是他的手臂原先所在之处,他回答说:“哦,我的天哪!我的劳动士手表在哪里呀?”
英语小笑话带翻译篇2
A man walks into a confession booth and says,"I have sinned."
有一个男人走进告解室说:“我犯罪了”。
"What did you do?"asks the priest.
神父 问 :“你做了什么?”
"I committed a murder."
“我犯了谋杀罪”
The priest says,"take a drink out of the holy cup and you will be forgiven."
神父说:“你喝一口圣杯的圣水,你就得饶恕。”
A man walks into the confession booth and says ,"I have sinned."
有一个男人走进告解室说:“我犯罪了”。
The priest asks him ,"what did you do?"
神父问他: “你做了什么?”
"I robbed six banks."
“我抢了六家银行”
The priest says, "take a drink out of the holy cup and you will be forgiven."
神父说:“你喝一口圣杯的圣水,你就得饶恕。”
Another man walks into the confession booth and says ," I have sinned ."
另一个男人走进告解室说:“我犯罪了”。
" What did you do?" asks the priest,
神父问:“你做了什么?”
"I broke the holy cup."
“我把圣杯打破了”。
英语小笑话带翻译篇3
The black couple already had eight children, and Lula May was pregnantwith her ninth. Finally she convinced her husband to get a vasectomy.
一对黑人夫妇已有八个小孩,而鲁拉·梅又怀了第九个小孩,最后她说服了她先生去做男性绝育手术。
On the morning of the operation, she was surprised to see her husbandputting on a tuxedo and getting into a limousine for the short ride to thehospital.
手术的早晨,她惊讶地看见她老公穿着礼服,乘坐一辆礼车到不远的医院去。
"Say, honey, what's all this about?" asked Lula May.
"亲爱的,这是怎么一回事啊?鲁拉·梅问道。"
"Baby, if you gonna be important, you gotta look important.
"宝贝,如果你想当名大人物的话,就要让人一看就知道你很重要!"