有关于感人的英语情诗欣赏
越演越烈的爱情像一棵美丽的罂粟,引导他们走向歧途。小编整理了有关于感人的英语情诗,欢迎阅读!
有关于感人的英语情诗篇一
我将你的心带上
I Carry Your Heart with Me
我将你的心带上
I carry your heart with me
我将你的心带上
I carry it in my heart
放进我心里
I am never without it
从未分离
anywhere I go you go, my dear;
无论我前往何方都有你伴我身旁
and whatever is done by only me is your doing,
即便我单独成事
my darling
那也是出于我的爱人,你的力量
I fear no fate
面对命运我从不恐慌
for you are my fate, my sweet
只因你就是我命运的方向
I want no world for beautiful
万千世界于我皆如浮云
you are my world, my true
只因你在我眼中就是天地四方
and it’s you are whatever a moon has always meant
你永远是月亮所想表达的
and whatever a sun will always sing is you
太阳所想歌唱的
here is the deepest secret nobody knows
这秘密无人知晓,在我心底埋藏
here is the root of the root
它是根本中的根本
and the bud of the bud
稚嫩中的稚嫩
and the sky of the sky
是天上天
and of a tree called life;
是生命之树在生长
which grows higher than the soul can hope
这棵树高于灵魂之期盼,
or mind can hide
高于思想之所
and this is the wonder that’s keeping the stars apart
及是造化的奇迹,能够隔离参商
I carry your heart
我将你的心带上
I carry it in my heart
放进我心里
有关于感人的英语情诗篇二
On a Stair I Stood
我站在楼梯上
Pierre de Ronsard
皮埃尔·龙萨
(English version by Humbert Wolfe)
英译 亨伯特·沃尔夫
Lately as dreaming on a stair I stood
不久前我站在楼梯上胡思乱想,
you passed me by, and, by looking on my face,
你从身边走过,看着我的面庞。
blinded my eyes with the immediate grace
你那突如其来的优雅,
of unanticpated neighboourhood.
让我的两眼顿时一片迷茫。
As lightning splits the clouds, my heart and blood
犹如闪电劈开云团,
split with your beatuty, and began to race,
无与伦比的美丽击碎了我的心脏;
now ice, now fever, shattered in their place
一阵像冰,一阵似火,
by that unparelleled beatitutde.
胸中的血液奔腾激荡。
And if you hand in passing had not beckoned--
那一晃而过的手白如天鹅,
your whiter hand than is the swan's white daughter,
向我示意,引我躲过死亡;
Helen, your eyes had wounded me to death.
海伦啊,你的眼睛有如刀剑,
But your hand saved me in the mortal second,
否则我将难逃那犀利的锋芒。
and your triumphant eyes the moment after
顷刻之间你让你的俘虏恢复了气息,
revived their captive with an alms of breath.
你的眼里闪耀胜利的辉光。
有关于感人的英语情诗篇三
SHALL I YOUR BEAUTIES WITH THE MOON COMPARE?
我能把你的美丽比作月亮吗?
By Pierre De Ronsard
作者:龙萨
Tr. Zhang Heqing
翻译:张和清
Shall I your beauties with the moon compare?
我能把你的美丽比作月亮吗?
She’s faithless, you a single purpose own.
她背信弃义,你却意志坚决。
Or to the general sun, who everywhere
或者把你比作平凡的太阳?四处
Goes common with his light? You walk alone
挥洒着一样的光芒?你孤独地行走,
And you are such that envy must despair
你如此地美丽,至而让嫉妒绝望
Of finding in my praise aught to condone,
发觉我的赞扬无以原谅,
You have no likeness since there’s naught as fair
你如此美丽,世人望尘莫及,
Yourself your god, your star, Fate’s overtone.
你是自己的上帝,自己的星宿,命运的回音。
Those mad or rash, who make some other woman your rival,
那些疯狂与鲁莽的人啊,让其他的女人与你争辉,
Hurt themselves when they would hurt you,
在伤害你的时刻,却伤害了他们自己,
So far your excellence their dearth outpaces.
你的美丽至今无人企及。
Either your body shields some noble demon,
你这个尤物啊,遮掩了某些显贵的恶魔,
Or mortal you image immortal virtue;
你不朽的躯体遮住了你流芳的美德,
Or Pallas you or first among the Graces.
你是智慧女神,亦或是美丽女人中的最美女人。