关于别挂电话英语怎么说

2017-05-08

中国经济的迅猛发展以及成功地加入世界贸易组织呼唤越来越多的能运用英语进行交际地人才。小编整理了关于别挂电话英语,欢迎阅读!

关于别挂电话英语一

1.

Wait! Don't hang up!

等等, 别挂断电话!

2.

Hold the line while I see if she's here.

请别挂断电话, 我去看她在不在.

3.

Hold the line while I see if she is here .

请别挂断电话,我去看她在不在。

4.

Well , yes , he is here , but he 's on another line. hold the line please , and I 'll tell him you are call .

是的。他正在打电话,请别挂断电话,我就告诉他。

5.

The telephonist asked the caller to hold on while she connected him.

话务员要打电话的人别挂断电话,她替他接通电话。

6.

The line was engaged and the operator asked if I'd like to hang `on.

电话占线 了, 话务员问我是否愿意等一下(别挂断电话).

7.

The line was engaged and the operator asked if I'd like to hang on.

电话占线了, 话务员问我是否愿意等一下(别挂断电话).

8.

Line's busy. Could you wait for a moment? Hold on, I'll get/ put you through.

占线,您愿意等一会儿吗?别挂断电话,我给您接通。

9.

Don't hang up, please. I'll switch you to my boss.

请别挂断电话,我这就给你转接到我的上司那边去。

10.

disconnect a telephone

切断电话线路,挂断电话

11.

The line is busy, would you like to hang on?

电话有人在打,请别挂断好吗?

12.

Hang on a minute while I get a pencil and a piece of paper

电话别挂断,等我拿纸笔来。

13.

Hold the line

(不挂断电话)等候

14.

To end a telephone conversation.

挂断电话结束电话交谈

15.

Please hang up, and I 'll call again .

请挂断电话,我会再打。

16.

I 'll have to ring off now .

我现在得挂断电话了。

17.

He broke the connection.

说罢,他挂断了电话。

18.

She was so angry that she hung up on him

她气得挂断了他的电话。

关于别挂电话英语二

Jessica: Good morning. AET company. How may I direct your call?

杰西卡:早上好。AET公司。您想转接到哪里?

Mike: Sales department, please.

迈克:请转到销售部。

Jessica: Would you like to speak to someone in charge?

杰西卡:您要找负责人吗?

Mike: Yes. Mr. Smith, please.

迈克:是的。请接史密斯先生。

Jessica: OK. Let me see if Mr. Smith is available. Please hold.

杰西卡:好的。让我看看史密斯先生在不在。请不要挂断。

Mike: OK.

迈克:好的。

Jessica: Mr. Smith is having a meeting. Would you like to speak to someone else?

杰西卡:史密斯先生在开会。您要找其他人吗?

Mike: OK. I’d like to talk to Mr. Smith’s assistant.

迈克:好的。我想跟史密斯先生的助理通话。

Jessica: I will put you through to Miss Lin. Please hold.

杰西卡:我帮您转给林小姐。请不要挂断。

Mike: OK. Thank you.

迈克:好的。谢谢。

更多相关阅读

最新发布的文章