餐馆英语情景对话
不想做饭或忙碌的时候,我们一般都会直接到餐厅去吃,偶尔也会有‘今天的特色菜是什么呢’这样带着期待的心情。下面是小编给大家整理的餐馆英语情景对话,供大家参阅!
餐馆英语情景对话:欢迎光临
Module 1
W: Good morning. Welcome to International Hotel.
早晨好!欢迎来国际饭店。
G: Good morning.
早晨好!
W: How many pieces of baggage do you have?
您有多少件行李?
G: Just these four.
就这四件。
W: This way, please.
这边请。
Module 2
W: Good morning, Mr Black.
布莱克先生,早晨好!
G: Good morning, Xiao Li.
小李,早晨好!
W: How are you, Mr Black?
布莱克先生,身体好吗?
G: I'm fine, thank you. And you?
我很好。谢谢。您呢?
W: I'm quite well, thanks. Lovely weather, isn't it?
我相当好。谢谢。天气不错,是吗?
G: It's great for sightseeing.
真适合去观光。
W: Have a nice day.
祝您玩得开心(愉快)。
Module 3
W: Good afternoon, sir.
先生,下午好!
G: Good afternoon.
下午好!
W: Welcome to International Hotel.
欢迎光临国际饭店。
G: Thank you.
谢谢。
餐馆英语情景对话:寻问
Module 1
G: Excuse me, but where's the toilet?
对不起,请问卫生间在哪里?
W: Go straight, then turn left.
一直向前走,然后向左拐。
Module 2
W: Good afternoon. Can I help you?
下午好!要帮忙吗?
G: Yes. Can you tell me where the clinic is?
是的。请问医务室在哪里?
W: Please take the elevator to the third floor. The clinic is at the end of the corridor to the left.
请乘电梯到三楼。诊所在走廊的顶头,靠左边。
G: Thank you very much.
非常感谢。
W: My pleasure.
很愿意为您效劳。
Module 3
W: I hope you've enjoyed your dinner.
我希望您吃得很满意。
G: The service is fast and the food is excellent. We've all enjoyed ourselves.
服务很快,饭菜味佳。我们都很满意。
W: Thank you for your coming. I hope you will come again.
谢谢您的光临。我希望您下次光临。
G: Sure. By the way, where is the coffee shop?
肯定。顺便问一句,请问咖啡店在哪里?
W: It's on the third floor, opposite to the lift.
在三楼,正对电梯。
G: Thank you, and when does it close for breakfast?
谢谢。早餐用到什么时候?
W: It closes at 10 a.m……
开到上午10点。
G: Thanks a lot. Bye-bye.
谢谢。再见。
W: Good-bye, madam and sir.
女士,先生,再见。
餐馆英语情景对话:点餐
Module 1
G: Hello, waiter.
您好,服务员。
W: Just a minute please, madam.
夫人,请稍等。
…
Sorry to have kept you waiting, madam.
对不起,夫人,让您久等了。
G: That's OK. Can you get me one more mug of beer?
没关系。能否请您给我再来一杯啤酒?
W: I beg your pardon?
对不起,您说什么?
G: 0ne more mug of beer, please.
请再来一杯啤酒。
W: 0ne moment, please. I'll get it for you right away.
请稍等。我马上给您送来。
Module 2
W: Excuse me, sir. Here's the menu. Please take your time.
先生,对不起。这是菜单。请别着急。
G: Thank you.
谢谢。
Module 3
G: Excuse me, but when does the Chinese Restaurant close?
对不起,请问中餐厅什么时候打烊?
W: It closes at around 9:00, Mr Brown.
布朗先生,9点左右打烊。
G: It's 8:45 and the Chinese Restaurant will close in 15 minutes. But my friend will not be able to arrive here before 9:15.
现在8:45,中餐厅15分钟后打烊。但是我朋友9:15之前还到不了。
W: Don't worry. I'll call the restaurant and book a table for you for 9:30.
别着急。我来给中餐厅打个电话,给您订一桌9:30的。
G: Thank you.
谢谢。