简单的打电话英语对话

2017-05-15

随着世界全球化、一体化趋势的发展,英语教学和学习变得越来越重要。小编整理了简单的打电话英语对话,欢迎阅读!

简单的打电话英语对话一

In this conversation, Sally is a receptionist for a major computer hardware supplier. This particular morning, she is also filling in for a personal secretary who called in sick.

Sally: Good morning, ABC Computers, Sally speaking. Can I help you?

Caller 1: Yes, I'm Dave Michaels. I'd like to talk to Amy Winters, please.

Sally: Just a moment, please. I'll transfer you.

Caller 1: Thank you.

Sally: Good morning, ABC Computers, Sally speaking. Can I help you?

Caller 2: My name is Lance Stevens. May I speak to your Customer Service manager?

Sally: I'm sorry, he's in a meeting. May I take a message?

Caller 2: When will he be available?

Sally: I don't know, sir. Would you like to leave a message?

Caller: No, that's OK. I'll call back.

Sally: Good morning. Ms Carling's office. What can I do for you?

Caller 3: This is Marlene Casper. I need to meet with Ms Carling. She knows who I am.

Sally: Hold on , please. I'll check her schedule... You can meet with Ms Carling at 10:00 tomorrow.

Caller 3: That'll be fine. Thank you very much.

简单的打电话英语对话二

M:May I use your telephone,George?

乔治,我能用你的电话吗?

G:Certaily.Just dial zero first and then the number you want.

当然,只要先拨“0”再拨你要的号码。

M:Thanks.

谢谢。

Telephone Girl:Pacific Trading Company.May I help you?

总机小姐:太平洋贸易公司,我能效劳吗?

M:This is Mr.Tian speaking.Could you connect me with Mr.Brown?

我是田先生,你能转给布朗先生吗?

T:Certainly,sir.Will you hold the line a moment?

当然,先生,请稍后好吗?

M:Yes,of course.

是的,当然可以。

T:Mr.Brown is on the line,sir.

布朗先生电话已接好了,先生。

M:Hello.Mr.Brown?

喂,布朗先生吗?

B:Yes,Mr.Tian?I was waiting for your call all morning.

是的,田先生吗?我整个上午都在等你的电话。

M:I'm so sorry,Mr.Brown.I was out at one of our construction sites and couldn't call you.

抱歉,布朗先生,我外出到我们的一个工地无法打电话给你。

B:Now,let me see....Could you come to my office at 2 o'clock tomorrow afternoon?I'd like todiscuss a few things with you then.

现在,我看看……你明天下午2点能不能来我办公室?我想到时和你讨论一些事情。

M:Of course.Mr.Brown.I'll be going out to another construction site tomorrow morning,so Iwon't be in office until noon.

当然可以,布朗先生,明天上午我会在另一个工地,所以中午以前我不会在办公室,

If by any chance you wish to get in touch with me,could you please leave a message with mysecretary?

如果万一你想和我联络,请留言给我的秘书好吗?

B:Yes,I'll do that.At any rate I'll see you here at 2 o'clock tomorrow.

是的,我会的,不管怎样明天2点在这里和你见面。

A:I'll be there without fail.Goodbye,Mr.Brown.

我一定到,再见,布朗先生。

B:Goodbye,Mr.Tian.

再见,田先生。

G:All through?

讲完了吗?

M:Yes,thanks.

是的,谢谢。

G:Say,how about coming home with me for dinner?

嘿,和我一道回家吃晚饭如何?

M:But it would be so much trouble for Helen.

但会给海伦添很多麻烦。

G:Oh,my wife wouldn't mind.I'll call her and tell her you're coming.

哦,我太太不会介意的,我打电话给她,告诉她你要来。

M:Well,if you insist.

好吧,如果你坚持的话。

简单的打电话英语对话三

Situation5: A Telephone Coversation

场景5: 电话对话

(Mike calls Sarah on the phone.)

(Mike给Sarah打电话)

Hello, may I speak with Sarah?

喂,我可以找一下Sarah吗?

May I ask who's calling?

请问是哪位?

It's Mike Watson, from her U.S. History class.

我是Mike Watson,和她一个班的

Okay, just a second. I'll get her.

好的,请等一下。我让她来接。

(Sarah picks up the phone.)

(Sarah拿起电话)

Hello.

喂。

Hi, Sarah, it's Mike.

嗨Sarah, 是我,Mike.

Didn't we just see each other? You must really like me.

我们互相认识吗?你一定真的喜欢我。

You know I do. But that's not why I called.

你知道我的。但那不是我为什么给你打电话。

You know my roommate Charles? Well he wants to come with me to the party tonight.

你认识我的室友Charles吗?他今天晚上想和我一起去参加晚会。

Charles? Isn't he kind of a bookworm?

是Charles? 他是不是书呆子那一类的?

Why does he want to come to the party?

他为什么要去参加晚会呢?

Yeah, he does study a lot, but he's not a bad guy.

是的,他学习很好,但他不是个坏家伙。

And there will be so many girls tonight.

今天晚上会有很多女孩。

Maybe even he can get lucky.

也许他也想碰运气。

I wouldn't bet on it.

我不相信

But, yes, I'll put his name on the guest list.

但是,我可以将他的名字列到客人名单上。

How do you spell his last name?

怎样拼写他的名字?

M-A-L……

是M-A-L……

(Cutting Mike off.) Wait, wait, let me get a pen and paper.

(打断Mike。)等等,我拿笔和纸。

What was that again?

再说一遍。

His last name is spelled M-A-L-I-Z-E-W-S-K-I.

他的名字是M-A-L-I-Z-E-W-S-K-I.

Got it. Are you guys coming together?

好了。你们是一起来吗?

Yeah. Should we bring anything?

是啊。我们应该要带点什么?

No, we have that all taken care of.

不,我们那什么都有。

But be sure to dress nicely; it's a semi-formal event.

但要注意穿的漂亮一点;这是近于正式的晚会。

Don't worry. We'll both be in suits.

不要担心。我们都会穿西服。

And ties, right?

还有领带,对吗?

Right, right. Although Charles' tie might be a clip-on.

对,对。虽然Charles的领带可能是用夹子夹住的

Oh, you are so bad. I'll see you at seven. Don't be late.

噢,你太坏了。七点的时候见。不要迟到。

Okay, seven o'clock. I'll see you then. Bye.

好的,七点钟。那时见。再见。

Bye.

再见

更多相关阅读

最新发布的文章