简单日常英语对话 日常实用英语口语

2017-03-23

学习英语口语,就要先从简单的日常对话开始练习,下面小编为大家带来简单日常英语对话,希望对你有所帮助。

简单日常英语对话1:

Annie: David. why don't you clean your room?

安妮:大卫,你怎么没有打扫房间啊?

David: I'm just not in the mood.

大卫:没心情。

Annie: Is something wrong?

安妮:出什么事了吗?

David: Somebody told me there are rumors going around about me and my girlfriend. It kind of makes me feel a little sick.

大卫:有人告诉我到处都在流传关于我和我女朋友的谣言。这真让我有点儿难受。

Annie: I doubt anyone would say anything bad about you and your girlfriend.

安妮:我不相信有人会说你和你女朋友的坏话。

David: I've actually heard the rumors, and they're kind of mean. What a disappointment!

大卫:我确实听到这些谣传了,真卑鄙。他们真挺让人失望的!

Annie: Well, you know. Your girlfriend knows the truth and that's really important.

安妮:嗯,你知道的。你女朋友了解真相,这才是重要的。

David: I know, but I still feel kind of bad about everything.

大卫:我知道,但我还是觉得不舒服。

Annie: You can't control other people. You're just going to have to let it go.

安妮:你没办法控制其他人的。你还是忘了吧。

David: I know, but I am still kind of disappointed that someone would say such a thing.

大卫:我知道,但我还是很失望有些人会这样说我们。

Annie: I know how you feel. but sometimes you just have to forget about it and move past it.

安妮:我明白你的感受,但是有时候你只能把它忘掉,让这件事成为过去。

简单日常英语对话2:

Jenny: Stop running around so much. Can't You just sit and watch TV?

珍妮:别老晃来晃去的。你就不能坐下看会儿电视吗?

Steve: I've tried, but I really hate this show, especially the bald guy. I've never been satisfied with anything he says or

does. He's like a broken record.

史蒂夫:我倒是想呢,不过我讨厌这个电视节目,特别是那个秃头的家伙。我讨厌他的言行。他真让人心烦。

Jenny: Then please go to another room. I'm not stopping you.

珍妮:那就去别的房间吧。我不会拦你的。

Steve: Calm down. relax. I just don't like this program at all.

史蒂夫:冷静点儿,放松。我只是一点也不喜欢看这个电视节目而已。

Jenny: That's fine. Let me watch, and later I can explain it to you. But for now, get lost.

珍妮:那就好。让我看吧,以后我再给你解说。但是现在,给我消失。

Steve: Alright, alright. I get the message. I'll leave you to watch your show if that's really what you want. But I'm bored;

what should I do?

史蒂夫:好吧,好吧,我知道了。只要你想看,我可以让你看个痛快。但是我很无聊,该干点什么呢?

Jenny: How should I know? Just go someplace else to do it.

珍妮:我怎么知道?去别的地方消遣吧。

简单日常英语对话3:

Kate: What's up? You sound a little down in dumps.

迈克:我昨晚和室友吵架了。我让他给气死了。

Mike: I quarreled with my roommate last night. He really made my blood boil.

凯特:怎么了?你看起来好像情绪不太好啊。

Kate: Calm down.

凯特:冷静点。

Mike: He's totally unreasonable.

迈克:他简直太不可理喻了。

Kate: What happened?

凯特:发生什么事了?

Mike: I got to the dorm last night, dead tired. So I took a shower and went to bed. but I couldn't fall asleep because Brian

was watching a movie with the volume up loud. I asked him to tum it down a bit, but he snapped at me.

迈克:我昨晚上回到宿舍,都快累死了。就冲了个澡然后上床睡觉了。可是布赖恩却在看电影,音量还调得很大,吵得我睡不着觉。我让他把声音关小点,他却骂了我。

Kate: That sounds kind of unreasonable. Then what happened?

凯特:真是有点不讲道理。然后呢?

Mike: Yeah. Then he yelled at me some more.

迈克:是啊。然后他对我吼得更厉害了。

Kate: So what did you do?

凯特:那你是怎么回应的呢?

Mike: I've run out of patience and shouted back of course.

迈克:我忍无可忍了,当然也冲他大喊了。

Kate: Slow down. Screaming at him won't accomplish anything.

凯特:冷静点。冲他大吵大叫是解决不了任何问题的。

Mike: What would you do if you were in my shoes?

迈克:如果你换作我的话会怎么办呢?

Kate: Try to talk to him.

凯特:找机会和他谈谈。

Mike: No way. It's not my fault.

迈克:没门儿。这又不是我的错。

Kate: I know. But it will help things if you apologize. Then talk about what happened.

凯特:我知道。但是如果你道歉的话,会对此事的化解有所帮助。然后你们再谈到底是怎么回事。

Mike: Right now, I'm way too angry to even talk to him, let alone say I'm sorry.

迈克:现在,我正在气头上,都不想和他说话,更不用说向他道歉了。

简单日常英语对话4:

Tom: I feel very depressed and don't feel like doing anything.

汤姆:我感到非常沮丧,而且提不起精神做任何事。

Alice: Is something wrong?

爱丽丝:怎么啦?

Tom: My girlfriend and I just broke up. We had a big fight and now she won't talk to me.

汤姆:我女朋友刚和我分手了。我们大吵了一架,她现在不和我说话了。

Alice: Forget about her. Don't think about it too much. Having a girlfriend isn't everything.

爱丽丝:忘了她吧。不要想得太多。女朋友并不是你的一切。

Tom: I don't want to forget her. In fact, I can't stop thinking about her.

汤姆:我不想忘了她。事实上,我也做不到不想她。

Alice: You should try to forget her. If you keep thinking about her, you'll just end up feeling even worse than you do now,

and right now it looks like you feel pretty bad.

爱丽丝:你应该试着把她忘掉。如果你不住地去想她的话,你最后的感觉会比现在还糟,其实你现在看上去就已经很糟了。

Tom: It's just that I love her so much. She said she loves me too. So I don't understand how she can be like this.

汤姆:只是我太爱她了。她也说过她很爱我的。真不知道她现在怎么变成这个样子了。

Alice: If you really do love her, you're just going to have to respect her choice, and wait for her to call you.

爱丽丝:如果你真的爱她的话,就要尊重她的选择,等着她给你打电话。

Tom: Maybe you are right.

汤姆:也许你是正确的。

Alice: There really are plenty of other fish in the sea.

爱丽丝:天涯何处无芳草啊。

Tom:I know.

汤姆:我知道。

简单日常英语对话相关文章:

1.简单的日常英语对话

2.日常简单情景对话

3.简单日常英语对话

4.简单英语情景对话练习

5.简单英语日常情景对话

更多相关阅读

最新发布的文章