关于国外旅游英语对话短文

2017-04-06

外出旅游要注意安全,千万不能出现什么差错。小编精心收集了关于国外旅游英语对话短文,供大家欣赏学习!

关于国外旅游英语对话短文1

K:I guess we're all set now. Let's go!

凯西:我想现在我们一切都已就绪。咱们这就上路!

E:Right. Now, let's see.The emergency brake is here, the turn signals work this way, here's the horn...

艾凡:好的。现在,我看一下。紧急煞车在这儿,方向灯这么打,喇叭在这儿…

K:Don't honk the horn so loud! There might be anti-noise laws here.

凯西:不要按喇叭按得那么大声!这里也许有反噪音法也说不定。

E:I'm just testing it! And...let's see...here are the lights and the high beams...

艾凡:我只是测试一下而已!还有……我看看……车灯在这儿,远灯……

K:But it's daytime. Why do you need them now?

凯西:但是现在是白天,你为什么需要灯呢?

E:I don't need them now; I want to check all the equipment before I start driving.

艾凡:现在不需要,我想在行前检查所有的装备。

K:Oh.

凯西:哦。

E:Our seat belts are fastened, the side and rearview mirrors are adjusted...I think I'll put my seat back a little further.

艾凡:安全带系上了,车两边和车内的后视镜也调好了……我想我得把我的座位往后挪一下。

K:Well, hurry up! I'm dying to get going.

凯西:嗯,快一点!我迫不及待地想出发了。

E:Safety first. Otherwise, you might really die!

艾凡:安全第一。要不然,你也许因此车祸身亡!

K:Evan Whiting! Watch what you say!

凯西:艾凡·怀特宁!注意你的言辞!

E:OK, OK, I'm only teasing. There, I guess that's everything. We have a full tank of gas; the engine is warmed up. We're off!

艾凡:好嘛,好嘛,我只是在开玩笑嘛。好了,我想就这些了。车子的油箱都加满了,引擎也暖好了。我们上路了!

K:Finally!

凯西:终于出发了!

关于国外旅游英语对话短文2

E:Free at last! Now we're really in Europe.

艾凡:终于解脱了!现在我们真的在欧洲了。

K:I think I'm really going to like it here. The people have been so friendly already.

凯西:我想我会很喜欢这里的。目前为止我们遇到的人都很友善。

E:Well, first things first. I have to find our rental car.

艾凡:嗯,重要的事情必须先办。我得去找找我们租的车子。

Then I'll come back to pick you up. Just stay here with the baggage on the trolley.

然后再回来接你。你就待在这儿顾着手推车上的行李。

Evan leaves and returns ten minutes later.

艾凡离开,十分钟后他开着车回来。

K:What took you so long?

凯西:什么事情让你耽搁这么久呢?

E:I had a little trouble starting the car. I've never driven this kind before.

艾凡:我在发动车子时有点小困难。以前我没有开过这种车子。

Sorry. Anyway, let's put our stuff into the trunk.

对不起。不管怎样,咱们把东西放到后车箱吧。

K:You'll have to manage the two suitcases. I'll handle the carry-on stuff.

凯西:你拿这两件旅行箱,我拿这些随身行李。

E:Gee, the trunk is a little small. I think there will be just enough room for the two suitcasesonly.

艾凡:糟糕,后车箱有点小。我看只够放这两只旅行箱。

K:That's OK. We'll put the carry-ons in the back seat. I'll sit up front with you.

凯西:没关系。这些随身行李可以放在车后座。我和你坐前座。

E:Oh, no!

艾凡:哦,不!

K:What's wrong?

凯西:有什么问题吗?

E:If you sit up front, I'll have a frontseat backseat driver!

艾凡:如果你坐前座,那岂不是遥控指挥变成近控指挥了!

K:So funny I forgot to laugh.

凯西:好好笑哦,我都忘了要笑呢。

关于国外旅游英语对话短文3

C:Yes, sir. Welcome to Dollar's Worth Rent-a-Car. How can I help you today?

职员:先生,欢迎光临划算租车公司。需要我为你效劳吗?

E:Hi. I'd like to rent a car for about a month.

艾凡:嗨。我想租辆汽车一个月左右。

C:We have a good monthly rate on a compact car. May I ask how many will be travelingtogether?

职员:我们的小型汽车月租费很划算。可以请教一下你们有多少人一起旅行吗?

E:Just a friend and I.

艾凡:就我和我一个朋友。

C:Great! You can take advantage of the low monthly rate of US$599 including tax. We giveyou free mileage and insurance with that.

职员:太好了!你们可以享受含税月租费五百九十九美元的低价优惠。此外,我们也提供不限哩程和免费保险优惠。

E:Wow! That's great. What kind of car?

艾凡:哇!太棒了!哪一种车呢?

C:You can choose a Ford or Nissan compact.

职员:你可以选择福特或日产小汽车。

E:I'll take the Ford.

艾凡:我选福特车。

C:I'll need your driver's license and a deposit of US$250. Please fill out these forms. The totalwill be $599.

职员:我需要你的驾照和两百五十美元的订金。请填写这些表格。总价是五百九十九美元。

E:No problem. Here's my license and the $250. And here are your forms.

艾凡:没问题。这里是我的驾照、两百五十美元的订金,还有表格。

C:Thank you. Thanks for coming to Dollar's Worth.

职员:谢谢。谢谢光临划算公司。

更多相关阅读

最新发布的文章