关于入境海关英语对话
真理的旅行,是不用入境证的,但是,真理还在穿鞋时候,谎言已跑了大半个世界。小编精心收集了关于入境海关英语对话,供大家欣赏学习!
关于入境海关英语对话篇1
A:
Passport, please.
请看一下护照。
B:
Sure. Here it is.
是的,在这。
A:
Are you on a business trip or a pleasure trip?
你是商务旅行还是观光?
B:
I'm here for sightseeing.
我是来观光的。
A:
How long do you plan to be here?
你打算停留多久?
B:
About three weeks.
大约三个礼拜。
A:
Well, everything seems to be OK. Please go to customs next.
嗯,都好了。请到海关那边。
B:
Thank you.
谢谢。
关于入境海关英语对话篇2
A: Anything to declare? 您有什么要申报的吗?
B: No, nothing. 不,没有。
A: What’s this? Open this box, please. 这个是什么?请打开这个盒子。
B: Souvenir for my wife. 给我妻子的纪念品。
A: Is liquor or cigarette here? 里面有酒和香烟吗?
B: One bottle of whisky and cigarette one carton. Is it taxable? 有一瓶威士忌和一条香烟。需要缴税吗?
A: No. It’s OK. 不,没有。
关于入境海关英语对话篇3
A: Your passport, please. 请出示您的护照。
B: This one. 这个。
A: How long are you going to stay here? 您在此逗留多长时间?
B: Two weeks. 两个星期
A: Where are you going stay? 您此期间在哪里落脚?
B: The Hilton Hotel in Paris. 巴黎的希尔顿酒店。
A: What will you do here? 您此行的目的是什么?
B: For Business. 商务旅行。
A: Ok, you’re through now. 好了,您可以通过了。