有关中秋英语对话阅读

2017-06-05

培养学生的学习兴趣是现在中学教学中的一个重要问题。展开情景对话是培养学生学习英语积极性行之有效的方法。小编精心收集了有关中秋英语对话,供大家欣赏学习!

有关中秋英语对话1

The Mid-autumn Festival is coming. Steven's Chinese friend Li Lei invites him to celebrate the festival together.

中秋节就要来了。史蒂文的中国朋友李雷邀请他一块共度佳节。

Steven: Will you go back home to celebrate Midautumn Festival?

史蒂文:中秋节你回家吗?

Li Lei: Sure. In China, it is important for us to have dinner together on Mid-autumn Festival.

李雷:当然问了。在中国,中秋节 这天在一起吃顿团圆饭是很重要的。

Steven: How will you celebrate it?

史蒂文:那你们都怎么庆祝中秋呢?

Lj Lei: Our family will enjoy mooncakes and watch a beautiful full moon together.

李雷:我们会一起吃月饼、赏满月什么的。

Steven: I like eating mooncakes. There are so many different kinds of fillings in them. And they are all very delicious.

史蒂文:我很喜欢吃月饼。有好多种馅儿,很好吃。

Li Lei: Would you like to go home with me? We can celebrate the festival together.

李雷:你愿意跟我一块儿回家吗?我们可以一起庆祝这个节日。

Steven: That's great, thank you!

史蒂文:太好了,谢谢你。

有关中秋英语对话2

A:今天天气真好。上星期好热呀!

A:Nice weather, isn't it? It sure was hot last week.

B:真高兴现在是秋天,凉快一点儿了。今天是中秋节?

B:I'm glad it is getting cooler as we are into autumn now. Today is Mid-Autumn Festival.

A:什么是中秋节?

A:What's that?

B:是一个传统中国节日,农历的八月十五日。

B:It is a traditional Chinese holiday. It falls on the 15th day of the eighth moon according to the lunar calendar.

A:中秋节做什么呢?

A:What do you do on Moon Festival ?

B:是全家团圆的日子。

B:It's a time for family reunion.

A:有没有什么传统的或特别的食物?

A:Any traditional food ? Any special food?

B:有,我们吃月饼当甜点。

B:Yes, we eat moon cake for dessert.

有关中秋英语对话3

小李: Tomorrow is Mid-Autumn Day again! The moon becomes round again!

明天又到中秋节了!月亮又圆了!

Foreign Boss: Great! This is a traditional festival for Chinese people, and a legal national holiday! I will give you all a half-day leave!

太好了!这对中国人来说是个传统的节日,也是国家法定的节假日!我要给你们放半天假!

小李: Thanks a lot! Do you know Mid-Autumn Day is a special festival for family reunion?

太感谢了!您知道吗,中秋节是个家庭团圆的特殊节日!

Foreign Boss: Of course I know! Every Mid-Autumn Day, I eat moon cake together with my family, the brand is Holiland.

我当然知道,我每年中秋节还和家人一起吃好利来月饼呢!

小李: You know quite a lot about China. You are really an old China hand!

您对中国知道的真多!您真是个“中国通”!

更多相关阅读

最新发布的文章