初一英语对话短文带翻译

2017-04-15

英语教学的教学方法有很多,但是要想提高学生听、说、读、写的能力,就需要教师对教学内容掌握熟练,能恰当的运用教学方法,如英语情景教学法就对提高初中生的口语水平有显著的作用。小编精心收集了初一英语对话短文带翻译,供大家欣赏学习!

初一英语对话短文带翻译篇1

A:Look!That's the Statue of Liberty.

A:瞧!那就是自由女神像。

B:What a spectacular view! Maybe it is the most famous single monument in the USA.

B:太壮观了!它或许是美国最有名的单人纪念碑了。

A:It was a gift from the French people. Its designer also designed the world famous Eiffel Tower.

A:自由女神是法国人民赠送的礼物。其设计师也就是埃菲尔铁塔的设计师。

B:He was so great. What was his name?

B:太了不起了。他叫什么名字?

A:I am sorry,I can't remember. The day when the Statue of Liberty was unveiled, more than one million people came to watch and celebrate.

A:对不起,我不记得了。自由女神揭幕典礼那天,有一百多万人前来观看、庆祝。

B:That must have been very spectacular.

B:那肯定非常壮观了。

A:Yes , it was

A:是很壮观。

B:By the way,are visitors allowed to climb up the statue?

B:顺便问一下,自由女神像允许参观者登上去吗?

A:Yes. An elevator takes visitors to the top pedestal.

A:可以登上去。电梯可以把参观者送上最高的那层平台。

B:That's the first thing I'd like to do.

B:那是我计划要做的第一件事。

初一英语对话短文带翻译篇2

A:Why is it called "the Big Apple"?

A:纽约为什么被称为“大苹果”呢?

B:Because it's a big "delicious"city. Jazz musicians of the late 1920s and early 1930s first called it that, because they earned the most money in New York when they traveled across American and gave performances. And the name was used later in 1970s by the city officials when they began to develop tourism. They used the Big Apple as a symbol for New York to lure visitors to enjoy its“flavor”And many immigrants were also attracted here to taste the opportunities this big juicy red apple offered.

B:因为它是个“美味”的城市。这一叫法最早源于20世纪20年代末至30年代初的一群爵士音乐家,他们在全国各地巡演,但在纽约挣的钱最多,所以叫它“大苹果”。到了70年代末,纽约市的官员为了推广本地旅游业便采纳了这一叫法,他们把“大苹果”作为纽约的标志以吸引游客来“尝尝”它的“味道”。而许多移民也纷纷来到这儿,体验这个“大红苹果”所能提供的机遇。

A:I heard that the city is also called the"Capital of the World".

A:我听说纽约还被称作“世界之都”。

B:That's right, because the headquarter of the United Nations is here. Sometime we should take a tour of the building together. It's really interesting to see the place where representatives of all nations meet to try to bring peace to the world.

B:是的,因为联合国总部就设在这里。有时间的话我们可以去联合国大楼参观,世界各国的代表会聚到一起,共同商讨如何维护世界和平,所以去那儿看看是非常有意思的。

A:Great! Where can I find some Chinese restaurants? You know, I haven't gotten used to American food yet.

A:太好了!去哪儿才能找到中餐馆呢?你也知道,我还吃不惯美国的东西。

B:Chinatown is your best choice. There're many Chinese people living there, so there're lots of grocery stores, too.There're many Chinese New Year celebration activities during the Spring Festival. You can go there to feel like you're back home and get rid of the home-sickness.

B:去唐人街最好不过了。有很多中国人住在那儿,所以有杂货店。春节期间有很多庆祝中国新年的活动。去了那儿就像是回了家一样,这样就不会太想家了。

A:Good idea.

A:好主意!

初一英语对话短文带翻译篇3

A:Is this the first time you come to Los Angeles?

A:这是你第一次来洛杉矶吗?

B:Yes,it is

B:是的,是第一次。

A:Do you like Los Angeles?

A:你喜欢洛杉矶吗?

B:Yes,I like it very much.

B:是的,我很喜欢。

A:Where do you want to visit?

A:你想去哪儿游玩儿呢?

B:I'd like to go to Hollywood.

B:我想去好莱坞看看。

A:That might be a good idea. It's really a good place.

A:这主意也许不错。那确定是个好地方。

B:Do you want to go there , too?

B:你也想去吗?

A:No.I've been there many times.

A:不,我去过好多次了。

更多相关阅读

最新发布的文章