商务拜访英语

2017-03-14

下面是小编整理的商务拜访英语,欢迎大家阅读!

欢迎光临。很高兴你们能来。

Welcome. Glad you could make it.

For example:

A: Welcome. Glad you could make it.欢迎光临。很高兴你们能来。

B: Thank you for asking us.谢谢你们的邀请。

我想会见负责采购的人。

I'd like to see the person in charge of purchasing.

A: I'd like to see the person in charge of purchasing.

我想会见负责采购的人。

B: Good morning, I'm Paul Lennon, in charge of our Purchasing Section.

早安,我叫保罗•蓝侬,负责本公司的采购部。

• in charge of 负责

我可以留下这份小册子吗?

Can I keep this brochure?

For example:

A: Can I keep this brochure?我可以留下这份小册子吗?

B: Of course.当然可以。

你们经营什么呢?

What do you have?

For example:

A: What do you have? 你们经营什么呢?

B: We specialize in power saws and drills.我们专门经营电锅和电钻。

你带了样品来吗?

Do you have any samples with you?

For example:

A: Do you have any samples with you?你带了样品来吗?

B: Yes. Here you are.有的。这就是。

• sample 样品

你说你从事的行业是什么?

What did you say your line of business is?

For example:

A: What did you say your line of business is?

你说你从事的行业是什么?

B: Textiles.纺织品。

你愿意看一下这个吗?

Would you like to have a look at this one?

A: Would you like to have a look at this one? 你愿意看一下这个吗?

B: Yes, let me see what you have.好的,让我看一下你的货。

我要告辞了。

I must say good-bye.

For example:

A: I must say good-bye.我要告辞了。

B: I will give you a call to follow up next week.

下个星期我再跟您打个电话看看。

我想什么时候去拜访你。

I'd like to come and see you sometime. I'd like to come and visit you sometime.

对不起,请问这是纺织公司的办公室吗?

Excuse me, is this the office of the Textile Corporation?

For example:

A: Excuse me, is this the office of the Textile Corporation?

对不起,请问这是纺织公司的办公室吗?

B: Yes, what can I do for you?是的,有什么事能帮您吗?

我来自BBS贸易公司。

I'm from BBS Trade Company.

For example:

A: I'm from BBS Trade Company.我来自 BBS 贸易公司。

B: Welcome to our corporation. I'm in charge of the export business.

欢迎光临我们公司。我负责出口业务。

我是来与您探讨一下与贵公司建立业务关系的可能性的。

I'm here do discuss the possibility of establishing business relations with your corporation.

For example:

A: I'm here do discuss the possibility of establishing business relations

with your corporation.

我是来与您探讨一下与贵公司建立业务关系的可能性的。

B: We'd be very glad to do so.我们很高兴这样做。

• establish business relation 建立业务关系

请问有何事?

Is there anything I can help you with?

For example:

A: Is there anything I can help you with?请问有何事?

B: I would like to see your general manager to introduce our new products.

我要见你们总经理,介绍我们的新产品。

我只是顺便来看看你。

I just dropped in to say hello.

For example:

A: Hi,Mr. Henry! Come in,please.你好,亨利先生。里边请。

B: I just dropped in to say hello.我只是顺便来看看你。

• drop in顺便拜访

我希望不会耽误你的工作。

I hope I'm not keeping you from your work.

您不忙吗?

Aren't you busy?

For example:

A: Aren't you busy? 您不忙吗?

B: No, of course not. Come in, please.不,一点儿也不忙。请进。

布莱克先生在家吗?

Is Mr. Blake at home?

Is Mr. Blake in?

For example:

A: Is Mr. Blake at home?布莱克先生在家吗?

B: Yes, sir. He is in,是的,先生,他在。

请问贵姓?

Whom shall I announce?

What name shall I say?

你是想见张先生吗?

Do you want to see Mr. Zhang?

For example:

A: Do you want to see Mr. Zhang?你是想见张先生吗?

B: Yes, if he is free.是的,如果他有空的话。

我有重要的事情谈。

I've got something very important to talk about.

我相信我们从前没见过面。

I don't believe we've met before.

For example:

A: I don't believe we've met before.我相信我们从前没见过面。

B: No, I don't think we have.是的,我想是没有。

关于我们的业务,您建议我应该跟谁谈?

Do you have any suggestions about whom I should speak with regarding sales?

For example:

A: Do you have any suggestions about whom I should speak with regarding sales?

关于我们的业务,您建议我应该跟谁谈?

B: Actually, the woman who does our purchasing is in a meeting now.

事实上,帮我们做采购的那位女士正在开会。

您一向好吗?

How have you been?

For example:

A: How have you been? 您一向好吗?

B: Fine,thanks. And you? 很好,谢谢。那您呢?

看起来我们有很多共同之处。

It seems that we have a lot in common.

For example:

A: It seems that we have a lot in common.看起来我们有很多共同之处。

B: Yes. We should get together for lunch some time.

是的。我们应该找个时间聚聚,一起吃午餐。

• in common共同之处

要麻烦您时,我会记得您。

I just might take you up on that.

For example:

A: If you need anything else,just let me know.

如果您要什么的话,请告诉我。

B: Thank you. I just might take you up on that.

谢谢。要麻烦您时,我会记得您。

我有一个很好的产品想要给您看一看。

I have a very exciting new product to show you.

您好。您看起来很面熟。

Hello. You look familiar.

For example:

A: Hello. You look familiar.您好。您看起来很面熟。

B: You do too! I'm Nancy Lin.您看起也很面熟!我是林南茜。

您不用自我介绍。

No need to introduce yourself.

For example:

A: Mr. Wang, I am BaiXue from NHK Television Station,

王先生,我是NHK电视台的白雪。

B: No need to introduce yourself. I watch you on TV all the time.

您不用自我介绍。我在电视上经常看到您。

他告诉过我您会来拜访。

He told me you would be calling.

For example:

A: My name is Nancy Mr. Robert Wu referred me to you.

我的名字是林南茜。是吴先生介绍我来的。

B: Yes. He told me you would be calling.

是的。他告诉过我您会来拜访。

这个职务我刚接,所以我想来拜访,介绍自己。

I just wanted to introduce myself since I am new in this position.

For example:

A: I just wanted to introduce myself since I am new in this position.

这个职务我刚接,所以我想来拜访,介绍自己。

B: Oh you're replacing Robert? 喔,您是接罗勃特的位置?

我一直盼望着这次旅行,真感谢您的邀请。

I have been looking forward to this trip. It's very good of you to invite me.

更多相关阅读

最新发布的文章