出国旅游实用英语口语精选
旅游专业对英语口语表达能力的要求比较高,因而旅游英语口语的学习与表达也就成为旅游英语教学中的重点。小编精心收集了出国旅游实用英语口语,供大家欣赏学习!
出国旅游实用英语口语1
如何询问时差
第一句:What's the time difference between Beijing and Vancouver?
北京和温哥华的时差是多少?
A: What's the time difference between Beijing and Vancouver?
北京和温哥华的时差是多少?
B: 16 hours. Vancouver is 16 hours behind.
16小时,温哥华晚16小时。
A: Are we losing or gaining a day on the way to Canada?
我们到加拿大是少一天还是多一天呢?
B: We are gaining a day.
多一天。
A: Does it mean that we are departing from Beijing and arriving in Vancouver on the same day?
那就是说,我们起飞和到达是在同一天?
B: That's correct.
对。
A: It's great. Then I can have two birthdays.
太棒了,那么我可以过两个生日。
第二句:Do you have any idea what time it is in New York now?
你知道纽约现在是几点吗?
A: Do you have any idea what time it is in New York now?
你知道纽约现在是几点吗?
B: It's about 7 o'clock in the evening.
大约晚上7点。
知识延伸:
What's the time difference between... and... ?
……和……的时差是多少?
上句是用来询问时差的一种表达方法。当地时间是local time,而自己出发时间则是our time。
另外,时差也称jet lag,但这里是指人们在乘飞机飞越不同时区后的疲劳感。
例如:I still have jet lag.
我还有时差的困扰。
出国旅游实用英语口语2
如何表达中转候机
第一句:I'm transferring to London here.
我在这儿转机到伦敦。
A: Excuse me, I'm transferring to London here. Is this the right counter to check in at?
请问,我在这儿转机到伦敦,是在这儿检票吗?
B: Yes. May I see your ticket?
是的,我可以看看您的机票吗?
A: Here you are.
给你。
B: Your plane leaves from Gate 9. Boarding time is 4: 00 p.m.
您的飞机在9号口登机。登机时间是下午4点。
第二句:Please put me on the connecting flight to San Francisco.
请帮我订一张飞往旧金山的联运航班。
A: Please put me on the connecting flight to San Francisco.
请帮我订一张飞往旧金山的联运航班。
B: OK. Flight 421 arrives in L. A. at 2: 00 p. m. And you will have about a 40 minutes layover before your connecting flight.
好的。421航班下午两点抵达洛杉矶,在您转乘联运航班前大约有40分钟。
A: That's very short.
时间太短了。
B: I'm sorry, sir. I'm afraid that's the only possible flight we could arrange for you.
对不起,先生,恐怕这是我们能为您安排的惟一的联运航班了。
相关表达法还有:
如果没有直达的航班,你需要转乘飞机或是向售票处说明预定联运航班(connecting flight),常用的句型是:
I have to make a connecting flight to...
我必须转机到……
I have a connecting flight to Seattle.
我要乘联运航班去西雅图。
Can I make it to connecting flight?
我能赶上联运航班吗?
出国旅游实用英语口语3
如何表示确认预定
第一句:I'd like to confirm my reservation, please.
我想确认预定的机票。
A: Hello. This is Nancy Wang and I'd like to confirm my reservation, please.
您好!我叫王南希。我想确认预定的机票。
B: What's your flight number?
请问您的航班?
A: It's AC57 to France on May 26.
我订的是5月26日去法国的AC57次航班。
B: Hold on, please. Yes, you are booked on AC57 to France on May 26.
请稍等。是的,您5月26日去法国的AC57次航班的机票订好了。
A: Thank you very much.
非常感谢。
第二句:Do I have to make a recommendation?
你还要再确认吗?
A: Good morning! This is United Airlines. May I help you?
早上好,这是联运航空公司,有什么需要帮忙的吗?
B: I reserved a ticket to London five days ago. Do I have to make a reconfirmation?
我五天前预定了一张去伦敦的机票,我还要再确认吗?
A: Oh, there is no need.
哦,不用了。