关于日常生活英语对话

2017-05-12

随着中国经济的发展和与国际社会联系日益紧密,中国人对于英语的重视也与日俱增,对于英语学习的狂热程度愈发高涨。小编整理了关于日常生活英语对话,欢迎阅读!

关于日常生活英语对话一

Lily: Ann, do you have time next Monday?

安,下星期一有时间吗?

Ann: Yeah, what’s up?

有啊。什么事?

Lily: Next Monday is my birthday, and I would like to attend my party.

下星期一是我生日,我想邀请你参加我的派对。

Ann: Wow. I will go.

哇,我要去。

Lily: Great!

太棒了。

Ann: When and where?

时间和地点呢?

Lily: Five o’clock that afternoon, and in my place, you know?

那天下午五点,在我房间,你知道吗?

Ann: Yes, I know. I appreciate your invitation.

是的,我知道,感谢你的邀请。

Lily: I am going to invite other guys. See you that day.

我还要去邀请其他人呢,那天见了。

Ann: See you.

再见。

关于日常生活英语对话二

关于抗旱救灾

Ann: Ah, what a pity. The vacation is over.

啊,真遗憾了,假期结束了。

Lily: Yeah, where have you been to?

是啊,你去哪里了?

Ann: I went to Yunnan Province.

我去了云南了。

Lily: Did you have fun?

你玩得开心吗?

Ann: Yeah, but you know, the drought in the three southwest province is really serious.

恩啊,但是西南三省的干旱真的很严重。

Lily: I have heard that news. I am sorry for them.

我有听到这个消息,我真的很同情他们。

Ann: Me too.

我也是。

Lily: Do you know what steps does the government take?

但是你知道政府采取了什么措施吗?

Ann: Top Chinese leaders in recent days have said fighting the drought is a priority, declaring a state of emergency and promising millions of dollars in emergency-relief funding and irrigation.

中国高层领导人近日已经表示抗旱是当务之急,启动了一级抗旱应急响应,并承诺下拨上亿元的紧急救灾资金和水利设施资金。

Lily: That is good. I also took part in the contribution.

很好啊,我也参加了捐款了。

关于日常生活英语对话三

我没办法和你一起

I am sorry to tell you that I can’t go out with you.

很抱歉没办法和你出去了。

John: What happened?

怎么啦?

Ann: You know, John, my boyfriend and he is coming here to visit me this weekend.

你知道的,约翰,我男朋友这周末要来看我。

John: So you would like to go out with him?

所以你要和他出去?

Ann: Not exactly, he said he want to know some of my friends.

也不完全是,他说他想认识我的几个朋友。

John: Who does he want to know?

他想认识谁啊?

Ann: You and Jane are my best friends. I want to introduce you to him.

你和简是我最好的朋友,我想把你们介绍给他。

John: I am no problem. How about Jane?

我是没问题,简呢?

Ann: I think there might be no problem. And we can go out next weekend, could we?

我想可能没问题吧,我们可以下个星期再去,可以吗?

John: Yes, we could. I understand completely.

恩,可以啊,我完全明白。

关于日常生活英语对话四

拨错电话号码了

Hey, why didn’t you answer my phone?

嘿,你为什么没接我电话?

Amy: When did you call me?

你什么时候给我打电话的?

Ann: Last night, I want you to come here earlier.

昨晚,我想要你早点来这儿。

Amy: Which phone number did you dial? My house’s telephone or my cell phone?

你打的是哪个电话号码?我家的还是我的手机?

Ann: Your cell phone.

你的手机。

Amy: Impossible, there wasn’t any record.

不可能。没记录啊。

Ann: But I really did. Look, this is the record.

但是我真的打了,看,这是通话记录。

Amy: How come? Wait, this is not my phone number. You’ve dialed the wrong number.

怎么会这样?等等,这不是我的电话号码。你拨错电话号码了。

Ann: Ah, yes, I dialed the wrong number. I am sorry.

啊,是的,我打错电话了,抱歉。

Amy: Be careful next time.

下次认真点哦。

更多相关阅读

最新发布的文章