关于旅游英语场景对话精选
为了获得较强的旅游英语交际技能,学生必须掌握了解跨文化背景、英语旅游服务基本理论知识、单项服务技能和综合服务技能。小编整理了关于旅游英语场景对话,欢迎阅读!
关于旅游英语场景对话篇一
A: Passport, please.
请看一下护照。
B: Sure. Here it is.
是的,在这。
A: Are you on a business trip or a pleasure trip?
你是商务旅行还是观光?
B: I'm here for sightseeing.
我是来观光的。
A: How long do you plan to be here?
你打算停留多久?
B: About three weeks.
大约三个礼拜。
A: Well, everything seems to be OK. Please go to customs next.
嗯,都好了。请到海关那边。
B: Thank you.
谢谢。
关于旅游英语场景对话篇二
Lobby Crew: May I help you?
有什么可以为您效劳的?
Customer: I'd like to make a reservation from October 1st to 7th.
我想预定十月一号到七号的房间。
Lobby Crew: What kind of room do you want?
需要什么样的房间呢?
Customer: Standard room is ok.How much do you charge?
标间就可以了。多少钱?
Lobby Crew: 360RMB per night containing two breakfast tickets.It's the best discount.
360人民币一晚,含两张早餐券。这是最低折扣了。
Customer: Got it.I am wondering is there more discount for company booking?
知道了。我想知道如果团体订购的话有没有更多折扣?
Lobby Crew: We give 10% discount if you book more than five rooms.
如果您定了超过五间房就可以有九折优惠。
Customer: Thanks.
谢谢。
关于旅游英语场景对话篇三
Jack: Are you going to London next week?
你下周要去伦敦?
Ann: Yes.
是的。
Jack: It's rather cold there.
那儿非常冷。
Ann: Yeah. I'm afraid I couldn't fall asleep at night.
是啊。恐怕我晚上会睡不着。
Jack: Have you reserved a hotel?
已经预订酒店房间了吗?
Ann: Yes. Holiday Inn.
是的,假日酒店。
Jack: Holiday Inn is offering a human bed-warming service at three hotels in Britain this month.
英国的3家假日酒店这个月会提供人工暖床服务。
Ann: Human bed-warming service?
人工暖床服务?
Jack: Yeah. If requested, a bed-warmer at the hotel will dress in a fleece sleeper suit before slipping between the sheets.
是的。需要的话,暖床员将穿上羊毛睡衣钻进被窝。
Ann: That sounds great, but I hope the warmer would shower first.
听起来好像不错,但我希望他能事先洗个澡。
关于旅游英语场景对话篇四
Jack: I met Lily yeasterday, and she told that Tom's in drug rehabilitation.
我昨天跟莉莉见面了,她说汤姆正在戒毒。
Ann: Oh, that's really a tough job.
噢,那可真是份苦差事。
Jack: How do you know about that? Have you ever been addicted to drugs?
你怎么知道的?你曾经吸毒上瘾吗?
Ann: No. I just heard of that.
没有。我只是听说的。
Jack: I do want to know the feeling of taking drugs.
我真想知道吸毒是什么感觉。
Ann: Do not take drugs! But you may go to Spain and breathe the air there. It is said that there are traces of drugs in the air there.
不要吸食毒品!不过你可以去西班牙,然后呼吸那儿的空气。据说那儿的空气里含有微量的毒品。
Jack: Why?
为什么?
Ann: I don't know, but it is said that Spain is the country which consumes the most cocaine in the Europe.
不知道,但据说西班牙是欧洲消费可卡因最多的国家。
Jack: Will I be addicted to it.
那我会上瘾吗?
Ann: Of course not.
当然不会。
关于旅游英语场景对话篇五
Ann: Did you enjoy your visit in Sweden? What impressed you most there?
在瑞典玩得开心吗?给你最深印象的是什么?
Jack: I should say there're so many wild rabbits in the parks there.
我要说那儿的公园里野兔可真多。
Ann: Has the local government taken any measures to inhibit their propagation?
当地政府有采取什么行动去控制他们的繁殖吗?
Jack: They hunted more than 3000 wild rabbits and sent their dead bodies to the heating plants.
他们捕猎了3000多只野兔,并将它们的尸体送到供热厂。
Ann: Cremating?
火化?
Jack: No, as fuel.
不,是当燃料。
Ann: Fuel?
燃料?
Jack: Yeah. Because rabbits' bodies are teeming with fats.
对。因为兔子的尸体含有大量脂肪。
Ann: But that's inhuman and cruel.
但这样不人道,而且残忍。
Jack: It has been strongly criticized by local animal protection society. But I think that's environment-friendly.
这一做法受到了当地动物保护协会的强烈谴责。但我倒觉得这样做挺环保的。