关于打电话的英语对话阅读

2017-06-15

初中英语对话教学是整个初中英语教学中培养学生口头交际能力的一个必不可少的组成部分,而培养学生的口头交际能力是初中英语的主要目的之一。小编整理了关于打电话的英语对话,欢迎阅读!

关于打电话的英语对话篇一

AHello. Can I help you?

您好。我能帮您什么?

BI need to talk with someone about my bill.

是关于我的账单的问题。

AOkay. Hold on the line. James will be with you in just a moment.

好的。请稍等。詹姆斯会来解决您的问题。

BThanks.

谢谢。

AHi, this is James in customer sevice. What can I do for you?

您好,我是客户服务部的詹姆斯。我能为您做什么?

BHi, James. The bill I received yesterday for my home cable TV service is wrong.

你好,詹姆斯。昨天我收到了有线电视的账单,但是账单有错误。

AWhat’s your account number?

您的账号是什么?

B200508.

200508.

AOkay. The regular monthly charge should be $65.

每月的费用应该是65美元。

BRight. But yesterday I got a bill for $85.

对的,但是账单上是85美元。

AThe cable TV company charged you an extra $20 because of your late payments for the last two months.

有线电视公司额外收了您20美元,是因为您前两个月的账单付晚了。

BOh, I see. Thanks.

哦,是这样啊。谢谢。

关于打电话的英语对话篇二

AHi, Customer Service Desk. What can I do for you today, sir?

您好,客户服务柜台。先生,我能为您做什么?

BGood morning. I bought this vacuum here a few months ago. It doesn’t work now. Can I return it or get it fixed?

早上好,我在几个月前买了这个吸尘器,现在它坏了。我能退换或者修理吗?

ADo you have your receipt with you?

您有购买时的收据吗?

BYes, I do.

我有。

AWhen did you buy it from our store?

您是什么时候从我们的店里买的?

BFour months ago.

四个月前。

AI’m sorry. You can’t return it becasue too much time has passed since you purchased it. In order to receive a refund, you must return merchandise to the store within 90 days of purchase.

很抱歉。您不能退货了,因为距离您的购买日期已经有一段时间了。如果要全额退款,您必须在购买之后90天内把商品送回店里。

BBut the direction book says I will get one-year warranty.

但是说明书说保修期一年。

AYes, I know. After 90 days, you need to call the company that manufactured the vacuum to fix it because it’s still under their warranty. Their phone number should be in the direction book that came with your vacuum.

是的。90天之后,您需要联系生产商来修理它,因为您购买的吸尘器还在厂商的保修期内。他们的电话应该在说明书里有。

BOkay. I understand. I’ll call the Customer Sevice Office of the manufacturer. Thank you.

知道了。我会打给生产商的客服部的。谢谢。

AYou’re welcome.

不必客气。

关于打电话的英语对话篇三

AHello.

你好。

BHi. Can I talk to Peter?

你好。能让Peter接电话吗?

APeter is in a meeting at the moment. Can he call you back later?

Peter正在开会。让他一会儿给你打回去可以吗?

BThat’s fine.

可以。

ACan I have your name and phone number, please?

能告诉我你的称呼和电话号码吗?

BThis is Richard from Barton Secondary School. I’m at 570-780-1245.

我是Barton中学的Richard。我的电话是570 780 1245。

AI’ll leave a message for him.

我会转告他的。

BThank you very much.

非常感谢。

AMy pleasure.

别客气。

更多相关阅读

最新发布的文章